Thursday, August 09, 2007

My Case Summary Against The United States Federal Government For The Crimes Being Perpetrated Against Me For The Past 27 Years

CASE SUMMARY FOR JAMES F. MARINO AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, FBI, NSA & The Department Of Homeland Security

All Individuals targeted for directed energy weapons' assaults, mind control experimentation and organized stalking crimes, must send the basic elements of their respective cases to the following organization: Federation Against Mind Control Europe.

Fearing retribution if they come to our aid, the human rights organizations in the United States continue to refuse to become involved in our situations, even though they have been presented with much compelling testimony that these vicious attacks are occurring against innocent Americans.

The citizens of European countries are also getting harassed in the same ways that many TI's in the USA are. Consequently, they have formed the aforementioned group which is undertaking a massive petition writing campaign to a myriad of government agencies in order to raise awareness of these outrageous crimes. The FBI & DHS have routinely interfered with my attempts to get my case against them heard in a court of law, even going so far as blocking E-mailings that I made to the entire New York State Senate a few years ago.

However, there will come a time where the exact content of my case against the FBI, NSA and DHS will become known globally as their precedent setting attack against my Family and me is documented for the entire world to see. And I am certain that as my case continues to be promulgated over the Internet (in spite of the FEDS constant sabotage), one which contains irrefutable proof of the FBI's collusion with the NSA and DHS to attack me, a large number of citizens within the United States will emerge to document what they have been subjected to by the FBI and other federal agencies, and through their own testimony reinforce the information that I continue to document regarding the resurgence of COINTELPRO activities here within the United States. These agents are outright criminals who are getting away with murder. And it's time they were prosecuted for it.

Federation Against Mind Control Europe

Their E-mail Is:

MCmailteam@gmail.com


Federation Against Mind Control Europe

My Case Summary Is Listed Below:


DEAR SIR/MADAM

I would like to draw your attention to some extreme and horrendous criminality being conducted with the involvement of United States Government-related Agencies and the complicity, if not participation, of many other governments, security agencies and/or shadowy organisations - involving the use of DIRECTED
ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS on defenseless people.

I can confirm that the technical abilities and powers to:-

1. place a human subject under continuous surveillance, no matter where he/she is, from remote locations.

2. continuously monitor a human brain from remote locations, including thought, reaction, motor command, auditory event and visual image reading

3. continuously input directly into a human brain from remote locations, including the ability to override, control and alter consciousness, and to introduce voices, noises, other disturbances, images and “dreams” into the brain

4. directly interfere with, abuse, torture and hit bodies - including performing advanced medical procedures - and objects - from remote locations

5. directly interfere with, alter, insert etc. data, files, communications and legal evidence from remote locations - even during transmission

6. make live TV, and other screens and monitors, two-way – for surveillance, invasion of privacy etc..

7. control the flow of information and orchestrate the media – worldwide.

ARE ALREADY IN EXISTENCE AND ARE ALREADY BEING ABUSED!

There is massive ignorance and secrecy regarding this, and victims such as I are being subjected to uncontrolled and unacknowledged torture and mental and physical destruction. This has remained completely unreported and undiscussed publicly. There are many others, all over the world, who are being subjected to similar torture and abuse – some of us are being subjected to the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history.

As well as being inhumane and criminal the crimes being committed against us are contrary to the Principles and Values of all the major religions and ethical systems - and yet our appeals for justice, protection, assistance and/or publicity to Government Representatives, Government Officials, Government
Agencies, International Organisations, Human Rights Organisations, Universities, Scientific and other Institutions, and the International Media have been almost completely ignored and/or suppressed.

For anyone at all concerned about human rights, liberty, democracy, privacy, the rule of law and ALL aspects and degrees of human freedom, individuality and mental and physical integrity and health this uncontrolled and unacknowledged technology and torture and abuse is intolerable!

Your attention and assistance is urgently needed to halt these atrocities, control and regulate the use of these technologies, and to bring these extremist elements to justice.

Please assist urgently.

SIGNED James F. Marino

Citizenship: United States Of America

Year Torture/Abuse Began: Illegal Satellite Surveillance Approximately 1980. Overt harassment including torture by way of directed energy weapons and organized stalking began in 2003. However, I've been an NSA satellite prisoner since 1980 when this system was first deployed on a wide scale against the American people -- this according to John St. Clair Akwei, a former NSA agent who filed suit against the NSA for its illegal use of its Signals Intelligence program. Google Akwei VS NSA to learn more. Since 2003 my harassment has increased dramatically as I continue to be targeted for remote mind control torture as well as other forms of attack which I have listed below:

For many years I have experienced all of the following. In the cases of having my thoughts read, this is being done on a daily basis by the NSA at the direction of the FBI & Department Of Homeland Security (The FBI was the genesis of these attacks on me).


* Microwave hearing
* Transmission of specific commands into the subconscious
* Visual disturbances, visual hallucinations
* Inject words, numbers into brain via electromagnetic radiation waves
* Manipulation of emotions
* Reading thoughts remotely
* Causing pain to any nerve of the body.
* Remote manipulation of human behavior from space
* Harassment, stress symptoms such as helicopters flying overhead
* Seeing, as in a camera, through your eyes, i.e. to see what you see exactly
* Control of sleep patterns.
* Computer-brain interface, control and communication
* Complex control of the brain such as retrieving memories, implanting personalities

*****

Please note that even though these attacks continue to take place against me and have in one way or another for the past 27 years, that I have never been arrested, charged, tried or convicted of any criminal activity.

The following also concerns the FBI's COINTELPRO attacks on my person which began in the early 1980s and which I believe resulted in my being illegally satellite tracked and monitored by the NSA for the past 27 years.

1. The FEDS' Illegal spying of my person by way of NSA audio visual satellites for the past 27 years no matter where I have traveled to including my home. I have also been spied on within the privacy of my own bedroom and bathroom during this entire time.

2. The FEDS' use of these satellites to piggyback their directed energy weaponry from in efforts to torture me both physically and psychologically.

3. The FEDS' use of this technology to target my mind as part of the US Intelligence Community's non consensual cover research and human experimentation program, in which my thoughts have been routinely adversely affected.

4.The FEDS' use of coercion to force my Family into keeping silent about this in order to help the FEDS completely obfuscate any legitimate investigation into these crimes, and to covertly engage in the COINTELPRO psychological warfare operations that the FBI, NSA and DHS have continued to illegal deploy against me.

5.The FEDS' use of a sanctioned network of organized stalking groups to follow and harass me where ever I travel to, through the use of psychological warfare operations. This is commonly reported by myriad others who have been targeted by the US Federal Government for non consensual cover research and human experimentation.

6.The FEDS' assorted tampering and damage to my personal property.

7. The FEDS' use of various forms of calumny orchestrated to destroy my reputation as well as my relationships with my Family and friends.

8. The FEDS' use of electronic devices to illegally access and tamper with my computer as well as hacking into my E-mail accounts at the America Online, Blogger and Websites.

9. The FEDS' tampering with my credit cards in order to get them cancelled.

10.The FEDS' tampering with my medication having replaced legitimate medicine with placebos.

11.The FEDS' attack on my 1st Amendment Right To Freedom Of Speech by removing or having hidden all of the articles that I have attempted to publish on the Independent Media Center Websites in efforts to promulgate the FEDS' conspiratorial attacks on my person.

12. The FEDS' circulation of vicious and scandalous rumors in efforts to smear my reputation.

13. The FEDS' illegal eavesdropping on every conversation whether it was in person or by way of electronic means that I have had in the past 27 years -- an outrageous violation of my privacy as well as the privacy of the hundreds of persons with whom I have communicated in that time.

While there are numerous other charges that I plan to file against the FBI, NSA and Homeland Security as a result of their outrageous conduct over the past 27 years (4 years for Homeland Security who was later drawn into this criminal conspiracy), I believe that the ones that I have included here are damning enough proof of the precedent setting civil rights violations that these agencies have perpetrated against me; crimes in which due process of law has been completely disregarded.

Thank you in advance for your time.

James F. Marino
NSA Satellite Prisoner/Subject Of US Government Non Consensual Human Experimentation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick