Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another Account Of FBI Abuse Which Like So Many Others Calls For Americans To Consider The Abolition Of This Fascist Agency


A Chilling FBI Fishing Expedition

By Mark Feldstein
Saturday, April 29, 2006; Page A17

In an earlier life I spent 20 years as an investigative reporter, getting subpoenaed and sued in the United States, and censored and physically harassed in other parts of the globe. But when I switched careers to academia, I thought such scrapes would come to an end. I was wrong.

On March 3 two FBI agents showed up at my home, flashing their badges and demanding to see 25-year-old documents that I have been reading as part of my research for a book I'm writing about Jack Anderson, the crusading investigative columnist who died in December.

I was surprised, to put it mildly, by the FBI's sudden interest in journalism history. I asked what crimes the agents were investigating.

"Violations of the Espionage Act," was the response. The Espionage Act dates to 1917 and was used to imprison dissidents who opposed World War I.

Read the rest of Mark Feldstein's account of the FBI and its despicable intimidation tactics below. If ever there were a Nazi organization operating under the masquerade of a federal police force, it is the FBI. And as it has consistently demonstrated a complete disregard for the US Constitution and American civil liberties it most certainly should be abolished.

The FBI is an outright cancer on America and her people.

http://tinyurl.com/lrk86

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick