Monday, June 04, 2007

A Painful Reality Within The 21ST Century That The Citizens Of This Planet Must Eventually Come To Grips With

"I Used To Think That When I Locked The Doors To My Family's Home At Night Or Pressed The Key Fob To Lock The Doors On My Car That I Was Safe. That Was Before I Learned About The NSA's Audio Visual Spy Satellites And Its Remote Neural Monitoring Technology; Advanced Technology Which Enables The NSA To Track You By Way Of The Electromagnetic Fields That Surround Your Own Bodies, While Electronically Accessing And Manipulating Your Very Own Thoughts. I Now Know That There Is No Such Thing As Being Safe Anywhere On This Planet -- Not At Work, In Your Car, Home, Or For That Matter Even Within Your Own Mind. The Concept Of Personal Privacy Is Now A Dead Issue."

James F. Marino
NSA Satellite Prisoner
US Government Non Consensual Human Experimentee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick