Monday, June 16, 2008

NSA Again Interferes With My Blogger Account

I am presently attempting to upload a drawing to this Website in regard to the NSA, which they are preventing me from doing. Their manipulation of Blogger as well as my E-mail accounts remains a serious infringement on my 1St Amendment rights, as well as several others. I will again attempt to upload this drawing later this evening.

I was finally able to upload the following drawing amidst covert threats by the FEDS:

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick