Sunday, November 04, 2007

An Example Of How I Am Cyberstalked -- This Type Of Gaslighting Is Commonly Reported By Other Mind Control Targets

The following was a post that I wrote in response to an article written in regard to another NSA mind control target by the name of Gloria Naylor, a famous writer.

The article in regard to Ms. Naylor has gone without any posts for over a year (I posted sometime back but my post was blocked). However, yesterday I posted in regard to my own experiences with the NSA and its remote neural monitoring/manipulation of my mind and shortly after that a FED or one of their provocateurs posted as part of their gas lighting tactics. I have listed the offending posts which occurred right after mine were listed, by this US Intelligence provocateur. Notice how the person continues to attempt to gaslight me with each offending post.

I have seen this done myriad times to other TI's on Internet message boards, by these degenerate psychopaths.


My first post in regard to the one about Gloria Naylor's experiences as an NSA mind control target:


Gloria Naylor writes of a similar account to what I have personally experienced as an NSA Satellite Prisoner/mind control target for the past 27 years. The United States of America is being run by a covert Nazi cabal which operates from within the US Intelligence community - something the US Congress quietly acknowledges and condones.

When you are being spied upon for years on end within the privacy of your own home while having your brain electronically accessed and manipulated it is time that the entire US population was made aware of it, since they can be targeted just as easily.

See my Website to learn more:


http://www.9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com/


James F. Marino

NSA Satellite Prisoner/Target for US Government non consensual human experimentation


Posted by Jimbo 11/2/2007 5:47:14 PM


Provocateur Post #1

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Okay, I'm not going to make any sudden moves, but this news report might be the answer you are looking for."

Charles the miscreant leaves the following Website which further insults mind control targets by claiming that we are schizophrenics:

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/

Posted by Charles 11/3/2007 1:16:28 AM


My response to this miscreant:

How about that. I posted here only yesterday and it did not take you FEDS or your provocateurs long to follow up with one of your own. How surprising given that there has been no post in regard to this article prior to my posting (roughly a year) and then you suddenly show up. It's more like cyberstalking me as you do all Targeted Individuals in efforts to discredit us regarding the mind control programs that you are subjecting so many of the people on this planet to.


We know what you are and soon the American people will as well.

Posted by Jimbo 11/3/2007 8:31:54 PM


Provocateur's #2 response:

"No, I'm showing it actually works. I used my Illuminati issused Mind Control Transponder (MCT) model 34 to get you to respond to this article because their is small problem with you subdermal inplant. On Wednesday at precisely 10:26, I need you to go to room 275 A at 31 Hopkins Plaza in Baltimore and have a seat in the 'blue' chair."


Posted by Charles 11/4/2007 1:59:31 AM


My next post in response to this miscreant:

The readers should access John St. Clair Akwei's lawsuit against the NSA which spells out the particular types of electronic spying/mind reading capabilities that the NSA has access to and illegally deploys on the citizens of this planet. There are myriad citizens who have been made into virtual satellite prisoners by the NSA, many of whom have no idea that is has happened to them.

See my Website which describes the torture that I have experienced by way of the NSA and its remote neural monitoring technology as well as John Akwei's lawsuit against the NSA:

http://www.9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com/


Google: Akwei VS NSA


Posted by Jimbo 11/4/2007 11:52:23 AM



Provocateur's #3 Post

Remember, sit in the "Blue" chair.

Posted by Charles 11/4/2007 2:07:51 PM


My response to the miscreant Charles (or whatever his real name is):

Google AKWEI VS NSA -- this lawsuit is eventually going to lead to the US Intelligence Community's unraveling. A modern day version of Hitler's Third Reich which was a congenital "mistake."

If you could have destroyed Hitler and the Third Reich most people would have. I know that I would have. This is the next best thing.

Posted by Jimbo 11/4/2007 9:59:55 PM


Provocateur #4 post:

"Mr. Marino (TI#88477564), be advised that if you miss your "appointment" on Wednesday your Ebay transactions and package deliverings may continue to suffer, so please be prompt.

BTW, you're using to much water in the shower and you running low on milk."


Posted by Charles 11/4/2007 10:33:45 PM


My response to this government miscreant:

Visit Akwei VS NSA below:

http://www.angelfire.com/or/mctrl/akwei.html


If given enough rope the FEDS will eventually hang themselves if the American people don't hang them first.

Posted by Jimbo 11/4/2007 10:53:15 PM


Post #5 by the miscreant:

"Also, bring a #2 pencil and please stop scratching your nose, it's interfering with your signal."

Posted by Charles 11/4/2007 11:00:31 PM



My final response to Chuck the miscreant:

Charles or whatever your real name is (I doubt it's charles), I kept adding to these posts to see how quickly you would respond and you played right into it.

Thank you for helping me to document what will now serve as further evidence on my Website of how you federal clowns continue to cyberstalk me and other TI's.

Feel free to keep on posting since every word of it will be be used as evidence of further gas lighting tactics by you and the rest of your sick and depraved brethren. Now go crawl back under your rock you COINTELPRO cockroach -- or are they calling it by a more contemporary name these days -- perhaps "Operation Backfire?"

Posted by Jimbo 11/4/2007 11:07:01 PM
untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick