Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The FEDS Coopt Yet Another Reputable Business Into Taking Part In Their Psywarfare Operations

"Furthermore, I no longer recognize the FBI or the rest of the US Intelligence Community as being part of America, since their existence is in diametrical opposition to our Constitution and both civil and human (God given) rights. I do this in response to the unjust ways in which the United States Federal Government and its Intelligence Community are operating in the present day, perpetrating both treasonous and heinous crimes against the citizens of the United States and many other nations."

James F.Marino

NSA Satellite Prisoner

Enemy Of The New Word Order Fascist Police State


Dyer 7'11" Midget Racer





Some months back I decided that I would restore an older Dyer Dhow sailing pram that I purchased about 17 years ago. As part of the restoration that it's undergoing, I have chosen to replace the outer oak strakes that run along both sides of the boat as well as the inner strakes. One would have thought that this should have been an easy process which should have taken one phone call and perhaps a few E-mails to complete.

However, this was not the case. On June 30th, of 2007, I E-mailed Dyer directly to request a price on the items that I required. My request was met with a response full of trigger words and symbols used to illustrate that the FEDS had once again contacted someone whom I was attempting to conduct business with (the person in this case was the Dyer representative who was to take this order), and used them as part of their depraved psywarfare campaign against me.

In this case, the person at Dyer began to play "mind games" typical of those conducted by the FEDS' organized stalking operatives. Consequently, an E-mail would not be enough to conduct this transaction, which instead required a phone call to Dyer to place the order directly, at which time I was give the total cost of these items plus shipment, and told that the order would be shipped when ready.

However, several days went by and when I did not receive an E-mail with tracking information, I began to wonder what had happened. Then I received another E-mail from the person at Dyer who responded with basic information -- as if the phone conversation had not been placed, and the order never taken. When I E-mailed the Dyer representative asking why the aforesaid E-mail was sent (when this person had already filled the order and taken my credit card number days earlier), I was given another bogus excuse. However I was again told that the order would be placed soon.

Yet, a week later I still had not heard a thing. And when I E-mailed again, the person's response E-mail to me was filled with further obvious triggers. It had become abundantly clear that the FEDS' were engaging in what I have come to refer to as "ping pong" E-mailing. Ping pong E-mailing occurs when the FEDS (or others taking part in organized stalking crimes) utilize a person whom a TI is attempting to contact by way of E-mail to conduct business of some kind, to take part in this crime by using "gaslighting" tactics to damage the targeted person's credibility and sanity.

Virtually anyone can take part in such depravity.

And truth be told, I personally know of a myriad of people who have done so against myself (and numerous others), and at least one Priest who has taken part in gaslighting tactics, which is only further evidence of how religions are nothing but man made doctrines which exhibit all of the flaws of man built into them. However, out of respect for the good work that this particular Priest has done in the past, I will not mention his name here. This Priest is a good man who was simply coerced into taking part in such depraved activity -- something I am convinced he would never have done of his own accord. I am just sorry that he was coopted into this situation by the FEDS, who have no business sullying the reputation of such a fine man with their own pathetic machinations. The FEDS have damaged many good people's lives through such sick minded protocols.

The Dyer representative's obvious participation in this psychotic methodology finally prompted an angry response from me, describing how the FBI and DHS were using their COINTELPRO tactics to illegally harass me, and that I would now be including Dyer as a co-conspirator in this depraved harassment (for a future lawsuit that I have every intention of eventually filing).

My E-mail was quickly met with one stating that the Dyer representative had no idea what I was talking about (a gaslighting tactic and an outright LIE) and that my order would be shipped the next day (with tracking numbers being supplied the following morning). And according to an E-mail sent by Dyer to me this morning, the packages have now been shipped.

However, I have no way of knowing if they will arrive as they should, or if the contents will be damaged or perhaps even sabotaged by Dyer themselves. Given that the FEDS are involved, nothing that they do surprises me any longer.

I cite this situation simply to describe how even reputable businesses can be used by the FEDS, to conduct their nefarious illegal operations against those whom they cannot legally arrest. Prior to my harassment morphing from covert to overt, I had dealt with Dyer Boats on at least two separate occasions and found them to be very professional -- two pleasant business transactions. However, this latest experience has been like everyone since the FEDs dropped in -- anything but pleasant.

And like most other TI's, I have realized that life goes on regardless of what these miscreants are doing to us, and will continue to move forward accomplishing as much as I realistically can, given the extensive adversity that I face each day -- an adversity that most TI's understand with exceptional clarity.

As for the FEDS' attempts to prevent me from doing so, all I can say is that they are the ones breaking the law here, and they are also the ones who eventually must pay for what they have done. Something that I insist must take place.

I will continue to live my life as best I can, to document these crimes against humanity, and to accomplish as much as I am realistically able to. Furthermore, I no longer recognize the FBI or the rest of the US Intelligence Community as being part of America, since their existence is in diametrical opposition to our Constitution and both civil and human (God given) rights. I do this in response to the unjust ways in which the United States Federal Government and its Intelligence Community are operating in the present day, perpetrating both treasonous and heinous crimes against the citizens of the United States and many other nations.

And in illustrating this, I have included a Website that I created covering the restoration of the Dyer Dhow. These photos will be updated as the restoration nears completion. I post this here to encourage all TI's to stand up to those who perpetrate these crimes against you. Don't ever allow them to deny you your Constitutional (and some might say God Given) rights. Show them that you are going to keep moving forward and that their sadistic attempts to undermine you are always going to fail in the long run.

Discourage them. Make them realize that they are wasting their time. Life is short. Would any rational person want to waste their lives by taking part in the vicious attacks on persons who have never done them any harm? Of course not. But organized stalkers and the FEDS who feed their irrational anger are not rational. They are deranged and a pathetic excuse for humanity.

Dyer Dhow Restoration Site:

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/jimbo_1/page2006.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick