Friday, September 21, 2007

Feds Hack This Site -- They Had My Angelfire Sites Deleted So It Comes As No Surprise That They (Or Their Provocateurs) Would Hack This One

The readers will notice that on the upper right hand side of this blog it gives the country that I am located in. I have never bothered to list this simply because I list that I am an American right underneath this area. However the FEDS decided to once again hack my Website and click on the country list to post Afghanistan as my country. I have replaced the FEDS' deliberate sabotage of this site with the proper name of the country from which I hail -- The United States.

This aspect of their high school mentality has been documented by several others who are harassed by members of US Intel, including the FBI -- an agency which decades ago colluded with the NSA to rob me of my Constitutional Rights. And as such the FEDS have no problem hacking into a Website which does not belong them and vandalizing it simply as an adjunct to the psychological warfare that they deploy against me daily. As if this could actually stop what they themselves long ago unwittingly put into motion, by creating and deploying the most outrageous technology ever used to destroy human rights.

And the time for them to answer for this is soon approaching. I think one of the most disturbing aspects in regard to some alleged to be federal whistle blowers is that they must be aware that remote neural monitoring technology exists, yet for all of their so called exposing of government crimes, they fail to expose the NSA's use of this technology. Or to even offer support to former NSA employee John St. Clair Akwei who went public with this disturbing information more than a decade and a half ago.

This calls into question how many of them may well be functioning as disinfo agents, giving just enough information to remain credible, while circulating propaganda where it can do the most damage to the rest of us. It is for this reason that I remain completely skeptical of what government whistle blowers have to say. However, that does not mean that they should be completely discounted. Many are offering accurate information in regard to improprieties within their respective agencies. However, that does not mean that they are not circulating disinformation as well.

These people have been trained to be crafty and they are. And this should always be taken into consideration when one attempts to discern what they have to say.

*** I should also note that this evening I am getting jabbing pains in my forehead as a manifestation of the directed energy weaponry that the NSA targets me with. This is one of myriad symptoms that I have experienced over many years, including an acute shortness of breath, irregular heart beat and vertigo. There are many other symptoms as well which are manifest as a result of this technology. The objective is to harass you in some way every second of the day in efforts to force you into a state of suicide. Again, a Nazi ideology which is being deployed by Nazis within the United States in the present day.

So much for America and your rights.
untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick