Monday, July 09, 2007

While The FBI's Watching You -- Who's Watching The FBI? Some Serious Allegations Of Sexual Predation Within The Bureau Are Beginning To Haunt It

Is It Any Wonder Why The FBI's Credibility's Shot To Hell?

As someone whom the FBI (through the NSA) has illegally spied on within the privacy of my own bedroom and bathroom for years on end (as well as being sexually assaulted by way of the NSA's satellite based directed energy weaponry),
I was not in the least surprised to learn that the FBI has some serious problems of a sexual nature within its own backyard.

Given that the FBI has maintained it has a policy of zero tolerance for sexual predators, it is quite disturbing to find that the Bureau itself has found that many of its own agents have committed crimes of sexual predation, including those of child molestation, rape and incest. Moreover, other allegations in regard to FBI agents frequenting houses of ill repute have also surfaced. Amongst its many other problems, it's clear that the FBI now has yet another serious one hanging over its head; one which demonstrates the complete moral depravity that this federal agency appears to be steeped in. Several accounts of this can be found below.

Retired FBI Agent William Hutton Arrested For Molesting A Boy Scout

February 3, 2006, 5:59 PM EST


A retired FBI agent was indicted Friday on federal child sex charges dating back more than a decade when he was a Boy Scout leader. William Hutton, 63, of Killingworth, was arrested Friday. The federal grand jury indictment offers few details about the case but accuses Hutton of enticing a member of his Scout troop to Maine for the purpose of sexual activity in 1994 and 1995."It's obviously devastating. He was an FBI agent in this district and was reputed in this district," defense attorney Hugh Keefe said. "The people who worked with him in the U.S. attorney's office and FBI respected him."Keefe said the investigation has been going on for years. He would not discuss the details of the case or how the allegations surfaced.Investigators asked anyone who knows anything about the case to call the FBI.

U.S. Attorney Kevin O'Connor said that's standard practice whenever there might be more victims."In any case that's a concern," O'Connor said. "Whether that's the situation here I can't say."If convicted on all four charges, Hutton faces up to 30 years in prison and up to $250,000 in fines.Hutton was released on a $200,00 bond. He may not own any firearms or have any unsupervised contact with children. He was also ordered to stay away from playgrounds, schools, arcades or anywhere children congregate.

FBI agent in charge of FBI Child Abuse program sued by his daughters for incest

THE DENVER POST - Voice of the Rocky Mountain Empire May 17, 1990

Sisters win sex lawsuit vs. dad $2.3 million given for years of abuse By Howard Prankratz

Denver Post Legal Affairs Writer

Two daughters of former state and federal law enforcement official Edward Rodgers were awarded $2.319,400 yesterday, after a Denver judge and jury found that the women suffered years of abuse at the hands of their father.The award to Sharon Simone, 45, and Susan Hammond, 44, followed testimony of Rodgers’ four daughters in person or through depositions, describing repeated physical abuse and sexual assaults by their father from 1944 through 1965.

Rodgers, 72, who became a child abuse expert after retiring from the FBI and joining the Colorado Springs DA’s office, failed to appear for the trial. But in a deposition taken in March, Rodgers denied ever hitting or sexually abusing his children.He admitted that he thought of himself as a "domineering s.o.b. who demanded strict responses from my children, strict obedience." But it never approached child abuse, Rodgers said. "Did I make mistakes? Damn right I did, just like any other father or mother...

"Thomas Gresham, Rodger’s former attorney, withdrew from the case recently after being unable to locate his client. Rodgers recently contacted one of his sons from a Texas town along the Mexican border. Gresham said his last contact with Rodgers was on April 24.The sisters reacted quietly to the verdict, and with relief that their stories of abuse had finally been told."I feel really good that I’ve gone public with this,"Hammond said. "I am a victim, the shame isn’t mine, the horror happened to me. I’m not bad.

"My father did shameful and horrible things to me and my brothers and sisters. I don’t believe he is a shameful and horrible man, but he has to be held accountable," Hammond added.The lawsuit deeply divided the Rodgers family, with Rodgers’ three sons questioning their sister’s motives.Immediately after the verdict, son Steve Rodgers, 37, reacted angrily, yelling at his sisters in the courtroom. Later, Rodgers said he loves his father and stands by him. He said his sisters had told him their father had to be exposed the way Nazi war criminals have been exposed."In a way I’m angry with my father for not being here. But I’m sympathetic because he would have walked into a gross crucifixion," Rodgers said.

Steve Rodgers never denied that he and his siblings were physically abused, but disputed that his father molested his sisters.Before the jury’s award, Denver District Judge William Meyer found that Rodger’s conduct toward Simone and Hammond was negligent and "outrageous."Despite the length of time since the abuse, the jury determined the sisters could legally bring the suit. The statute of limitations for a civil suit is two years, but jurors determined that the sisters became aware of he nature and extent of their injury only within the last two years, during therapy.The jury then determined the damages, finding $1,240,000 for Simone and 1,079,000 for Hammond.

The sisters had alleged in their suit filed last July that Rodgers subjected his seven children to a "pattern of emotional, physical, sexual and incestual abuse."As a result of the abuse, the women claimed their emotional lives had been left in a shambles, requiring extensive therapy for both and repeated hospitalizations of Hammond, who was acutely suicidal. Simone developed obsessive behavior and became so unable to function she resigned a position with a Boston-based college.Despite the judgment yesterday, Rodgers cannot be criminally charged. the statue of limitations in Colorado for sexual assault on children is 10 years.

Rodgers, who worked for the FBI for 27 years, much of it in Denver, became chief investigator for the district attorney’s office in Colorado Springs. during his employment at the DA’s office from 1967 until 1983, he became a well-known figure in Colorado Springs, and lectured and wrote about child abuse both locally and nationwide.He wrote a manual called " A Compendium -- Child Abuse by the National College of District Attorney’s," and helped put together manuals on child abuse for the New York state police and a national child abuse center.

FBI agent in charge of investigating other FBI agents for crimes sentenced to 12 years in prison for pedophilia

Ex-FBI official pleads guilty to child molestation

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The former chief internal watchdog at the FBI has pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a 6-year-old girl and has admitted he had a history of molesting other children before he joined the bureau for a two-decade career.

John H. Conditt Jr., 53, who retired in 2001, was sentenced last Friday to 12 years in prison in Tarrant County court in Fort Worth, Texas, after he admitted he molested the daughter of two FBI agents after he retired. He acknowledged molesting at least two other girls before his law enforcement career, his lawyer said.Conditt sought treatment for sex offenders after his arrest last year, said his attorney, Toby Goldsmith.

"The problem these people have is they don't really feel like it is their fault," Goldsmith said. "The treatment doesn't work unless you admit you are the one who instigated it, and he did that."Conditt headed the internal affairs unit that investigates agent wrongdoing for the Office of Professional Responsibility at FBI headquarters in Washington from 1999 until his retirement in June 2001, the FBI said.

He wrote articles in law enforcement journals on how police agencies could effectively investigate their own conduct.FBI officials said Tuesday they had no information to suggest that Conditt had any problems during his career and he was never the subject of an investigation.Tarrant County Assistant District Attorney Mitch Poe, who prosecuted the case, said he wanted a longer prison sentence and was skeptical of Conditt's claim that his molestation of children subsided during his FBI career.

"Both myself and the judge in open court, we were kind of skeptical but we don't have any evidence," Poe said.A recently retired FBI whistle blower who brought allegations to Conditt's office that agents had not aggressively pursued evidence of sexual abuse in Indian country said Tuesday she now questions whether his personal history affected that decision."Before, it never made any sense," retired agent Jane Turner said of the FBI's decision to decline to further investigate her allegations. "Now I can understand. Why in the world wouldn't you want to investigate that?

"Goldsmith said he was concerned about the safety of his client in prison given that he is a former FBI agent and an admitted child molester. "He's not going to be comfortable in the penitentiary," the lawyer said.Goldsmith said his client had admitted that he had molested at least two other girls before he became an FBI agent more than 30 years ago, but that there was no evidence of any wrongdoing while he served in the bureau."It seems that he never did because he had stricter control at that time," the lawyer said.

Conditt could have faced life in prison, and prosecutors requested he get 50 years. The judge sentenced him to 12 years in prison, in part citing Conditt's decision to spare the victim the trauma of a trial, Goldsmith said.Conditt's conviction is the latest controversy to strike the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility.Last year, FBI Director Robert Mueller transferred the head of the office to another supervisory assignment outside Washington, three months after rebuking him for his conduct toward a whistle blower.

That whistle blower, John Roberts, alleged the FBI disciplinary office had a double standard that let supervisors off easier than line agents.Those allegations prompted investigations by Congress and the Justice Department inspector general. The latter concluded there was no systematic favoritism of senior managers over rank-and-file employees but there was a double standard in some cases involving crude sexual jokes and remarks.Monday August 8, 2005 Longtime FBI agent sentenced to prison on child porn counts.

FBI Agent William Buie Pleads Guilty In Child Pornography Case

Associated Press Writer

BOISE, Idaho (AP) A longtime FBI agent who helped arrest mountain-man Claude Dallas and was involved in a deadly 1984 siege involving white supremacists in Washington state is going to prison for 12 months after pleading guilty to possession of child pornography. William Buie, 64, of Boise, most recently worked as an investigator for the Idaho attorney general's office.

He was sentenced Monday in U.S. District Court to a year in prison on one count of possession of sexually exploitative materials involving minors. He had pleaded guilty in March.Buie told agents with the Utah Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force that he learned to access child pornography Web sites while attending a seminar on preventing child exploitation as part of his law enforcement training in 2000 or 2001.He acknowledged using his bank debit card to gain access to child erotica and child pornography Web sites, including using the card to buy a month of access to a child pornography Internet site entitled ''Eternal Nymphets.''

Buie, a former FBI sniper who worked for about 30 years for the agency in Seattle, Butte, Mont., and Salt Lake City, participated in the arrest of Dallas in 1982 in Paradise Valley, Nev., after the self-proclaimed mountain man had spent a year on the run after killing two Idaho Fish and Game agents. Dallas served 22 years in prison for manslaughter.Buie also took part in the 1984 siege on Whidbey Island, Wash. in which Robert Mathews, leader of the violent racist cell called

The Order,'' was killed following an 18-month wave of armed robberies and assassinations.U.S. District Judge Edward Lodge gave Buie a reduced sentence of just a year behind bars, down from the standard sentencing range of 27 months to 33 months. That's after his lawyer, Mark Manweiler, argued that Buie's efforts to find sex-addiction treatment and his exemplary work record as well as concern that as a longtime FBI agent he would be in danger behind bars; entitled him to a sentencing break.

"He would be unusually susceptible to abuse in a federal correctional institution,'' Manweiler wrote in his motion.In a statement, the Justice Department said that as many as 150 sexually explicit images depicting children were found on Buie's home computers. It said no images were found on Buie's work computer.

After leaving the FBI, he worked as a criminal investigator for the Idaho attorney general's office for about six years, according to court documents.According to terms of his sentencing, Buie must turn himself in on July 20 to begin serving his federal prison term.Phone messages left by the Associated Press late Monday at Buie's Boise residence and on his cell phone weren't immediately returned.

FBI Agent Anthony John Lesko Arrested On Charged Of Pedophilia

SPOTSYLVANIA, Va. A former F-B-I analyst has been sentenced to seven years in prison for having sex with a young girl in Spotsylvania County.Forty-four-year-old Anthony John Lesko entered an Alford plea yesterday in Spotsylvania County Circuit Court to nine counts of felony indecent liberties upon a child. An Alford plea means Lesko doesn't admit guilt but believes there is enough evidence for a conviction.Under a plea agreement, he was sentenced to seven years in prison with another 15 years suspended.

He also was ordered to pay ten-thousand dollars in restitution to cover the cost of the girl's mental-health counseling.Authorities say Lesko engaged in a sex act with her nine times, beginning when she was nine years old.Lesko's attorney says he worked as an intelligence analyst at the F-B-I for 17 years before moving to Jacksonville, Florida.According to the plea, Lesko said he was a victim in the case. He said the girl initiated the contact.

A GAZETTE INVESTIGATION Prostitution case may have stung FBI agent Federal officer who may have been a client lost his job
Sunday, July 08, 2007
By Kathy Jessup 388-859

A probationary agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation may have lost his job as a result of the same 2003 Internet prostitution investigation that ended with disciplinary action against a Kalamazoo police sergeant.

One police investigator's report obtained by the Kalamazoo Gazette had said the prostitution suspect's clients may have included police officers and attorneys.

Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety officials passed the case to the FBI, said Bruce Johnson, supervisory special agent in the bureau's Grand Rapids office, in an interview last week.

Local investigators questioned the woman and an associate in the case, and the reports say the women were cooperative and that evidence and records were seized. Both women's names were withheld in records released by the city.

Neither the FBI nor the Department of Public Safety charged the primary suspect

or anyone else in the

prostitution case.

Sources, who requested anonymity, said one of the suspected prostitute's clients was an FBI agent working in Kalamazoo.

One investigative report released by the city shows the suspected prostitute said that one client ``claimed to have inside information on what was going on in the criminal justice world.'' According to that report by a federal agent who aided in the investigation, the woman said on one occasion she observed ``a gun strapped to his (the client's) waist'' and she suspected the man ``was a police officer and/or a prosecuting attorney.''

She said he was a ``workout fanatic with a tan.''

The report also says that later, in what she alleged was a three-month liaison, she quit accepting money from the man because she hoped to establish a ``personal relationship'' with him.

Police reports, released by the city of Kalamazoo in response to a Gazette Freedom of Information Act request, do not reveal the man's name. The reports were heavily deleted or obscured. The Gazette has filed a formal appeal, asking the city to disclose more information.

In a Gazette report published on July 1, a Detroit FBI spokesman said he had no knowledge of the Kalamazoo case being referred to his agency.

But Johnson confirmed that it was and said an agent was allowed to resign from the FBI shortly after the Kalamazoo case unfolded. He had worked for the FBI less than two years, was assigned to Kalamazoo and was still on probation, Johnson said.

Johnson would not release the agent's name, citing federal privacy statutes.

An FBI agent who engages a prostitute would be guilty of a state misdemeanor, Johnson said. That would be grounds for dismissal, he said.

``He probably would be allowed to resign,'' Johnson said.

After receiving the case from Kalamazoo, Johnson said, the FBI did its own investigation and took its findings to a U.S. attorney. The federal prosecutor declined to charge the woman, Johnson said, because the evidence uncovered by the FBI ``didn't meet federal guidelines.''

``If we brought a local prostitution case to a federal judge, they'd laugh at us,'' Johnson said. ``Kalamazoo (Department of Public Safety) didn't want to bring charges and it didn't meet our guidelines.''

Johnson said the FBI rarely takes on local prostitution investigations unless there is evidence of interstate law-breaking or human trafficking that forces people into prostitution against their wills.

Johnson said he believes the FBI agreed to get involved when local police found the woman was using the Internet to arrange meetings. According to a recent Department of Public Safety memo to Mayor Hannah McKinney, Kalamazoo police asked the FBI to take over the case because it ``revealed conspiracy beyond the jurisdiction of the city/county of Kalamazoo.''

Kalamazoo Sgt. Stacey Geik's 2003 report on the investigation said the unidentified woman accepted money from him when he was working undercover posing as a customer. Geik's report indicates he met the woman twice at a local hotel.

Kalamazoo officers arrived and questioned her during that second meeting at a hotel and also searched her apartment. Other records show officers recovered computers, an address book, cash and paper records from her apartment.

Within weeks of the June 2003 search, supervisors transferred Geik out of the Kalamazoo Valley Enforcement Team, which conducted the prostitution investigation, assigning him to the KDPS Operations Division. He also was suspended for three working days.

Geik is now a department lieutenant, promoted in 2006.

Police reports released to the Gazette reveal few details about Geik's suspension. But his personnel records, obtained by the Gazette through a FOIA request, said Geik disclosed ``confidential information'' and engaged in ``prohibited activity while on duty,'' resulting in his suspension and transfer.

Records released by the city do not explain why KDPS never charged the woman.

And a public record that could provide additional details is not in Kalamazoo County District Court files, the Gazette found.

Judge Richard Santoni has asked Public Safety Chief Dan Weston to provide the affidavit officers presented Santoni when they asked the judge to authorize the 2003 search warrant for the woman's apartment.

A search-warrant affidavit generally names the person or location targeted, the probable cause for the search and the items being sought by police. The affidavit is returned to the court after the search, along with a listing of confiscated items, and generally becomes a public record after 56 days.

Weston told the Gazette the search warrant was never technically executed because, he said, the woman consented to the search.

Johnson said the FBI would consider that search warrant executed under its practices.

``If you have a search warrant, you use it even if consent is given because you never know if someone is going to decide later that consent was no good,'' Johnson said.

Several weeks after Kalamazoo officers searched the woman's apartment, records show, the city agreed to return half of more than $7,000 in cash that officers had seized from her, plus other personal property. That seized money included marked bills Geik had used to pay the woman during the sting operation, according to police reports.

Records indicate the settlement agreement may have resulted from the woman being ``very cooperative'' with investigators.

Mayor McKinney last week announced the city had hired Bloomfield Hills attorney Audrey Forbush to respond to the Gazette's appeal for more information from the prostitution investigation. Forbush also will examine the city's handling of requests for public records and the Department of Public Safety's in-car audio/video recording practices after a Gazette investigation raised questions about the availability and quality of police tapes sought by the public.


Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)


Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick