Sunday, June 24, 2007

Organized Stalking Garbage Dumps Garbage & NSA Is Again Triggering Our Motion Sensitive Spotlights By Way Of Satellite -- At The US Taxpayers' Expense

As of late, the organized stalking garbage network or as I call it the "turd herd," have again taken to dumping their fast food bags in my neighborhood. They dump them on my lawn, in the road around my home, and in many other areas around this neighborhood. They actually park in the road a few houses down while watching me real time within the privacy of my own home (by way of their GPS equipment or some other device that I am unfamiliar with), as they stuff their faces with the flesh of dead animals and gawk. As they leave my neighborhood these miscreants then toss their used food and soda containers out the windows of their vehicles before fleeing the crime scene (any form of stalking including that of networked organized stalking is a felony).

This evening when I took a ride out I decided to take a quick spin down to the other end of my neighborhood. Of course as soon as I pulled into the road a white late model Mercedes quickly turned on its headlights and drove out of the neighborhood before I could write his license plate number down (the perp's don't like when that happens because they know that what they are doing is illegal ). This clown had just finished pigging out on some Kentucky Fried Chicken and tossed the bucket and his soda cup into the road. I wonder how this (useful idiot) pig would like it if people came into his neighborhood and dumped their garbage on his front lawn? He'd probably be squealing all the way to the police station.

This is just one of numerous "themes" that the FEDS utilize on those whom they attack by way of psychological warfare operations . The garbage theme has taken place myriad times over the past four years (when this mind raping government filth decided to turn the covert stalking campaign against me into an overt one).

Once it ends, another theme will quickly take its place as these degenerates and morally bankrupted government miscreants (and their useful idiots) move on to their next theme of attack -- all designed to drive yours truly insane. These attacks have failed in the past and will continue to do so, because I am well aware of how they operate. Moreover, through years of the most intense physical and psychological suffering ever experienced by anyone, I am well aware of what it is like to be tortured 24/7/365 for years on end.

The FEDS are not. But in my opinion they should be made to suffer in the same ways that they have me and myriad others targeted for psywarfare and biological weapons experimentation suffer. Given that I admire all forms of life and respect them so much so that I actually became a vegetarian in protest to the vicious ways in which animals are being treated by humans, I don't make this suggestion lightly.

However, these FEDS simply do not have first hand experience in suffering as those whom they routinely torture do. And for this reason the only way that they are ever going to understand just how insidious what they are doing to many of us is, is to suffer as we suffer. Until they do, they are never going to develop any compassion for other people, and will continue to perpetrate the most brutal and depraved acts ever documented. These are sick minded and depraved government rat bastards that I am referring to here. And it is high time that they got a taste of their own pathetic machinations.

Since the motion sensitive lighting around my Family's home has now been repaired, the NSA has taken to regularly setting off the spotlights around the house at night. Last night I actually stood out under one of the lights after it had been remotely triggered and waited for it to go off. Immediately after it went off, I heard a click and the light went right back on again. This has been happening to our home for more than a decade.

And since the harassment against me went from covert to overt in 2003, several neighbors' motion sensitive lights have been triggered in the middle of the night (as well as various times of the day) when it is clear that they are asleep. For more than two solid years the home two doors down from my own would have its garage motion sensitive light triggered every time I got up to use the bathroom at 3AM. The 3AM need to use the John was simply another satellite based directed energy application in efforts to create a need for me to head for the bathroom.

I mention this in particular to illustrate how militaristic the protocols deployed against TI's are -- we are talking about actions which are timed to the split second.

The perp's now realize that no matter what form of psywarfare their depraved minds can come up with, I am not going to break. And that furthermore, I am going to continue to document every aspect of what I am being subjected to for historical purposes. There is no doubt in my mind that every account now being documented by way of TI's will become a matter historical reference in the future, as we document the fall of our Constitutional Republic and the emergence of a fascist cabal.

A cabal by the way which will be overthrown by the real Americans in this country, who will die before ever allowing this fascist excrement that has invaded our country to subjugate us to any form of enslavement. Our forefathers had to do it back in the 18th Century and now we will have to do it all over again in the 21st. As they say, history repeats itself because we fail to learn from the past. However, it's time that humans began learning from the past.

Our failure to have done so in the present day is responsible for the awful shape that this planet is now in. Americans need to declare it "open season" on the Illuminati and to remove them from society by whatever means necessary to incarcerate them, if we are to save the rest of our race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick