Friday, August 25, 2006

FEDS HACK Into my Website After I Post The License Plate Of A Stalker

Last night after I posted the license plate of a Gang Stalker in my neighborhood the FBI and DHS, or one of their goon squad members hacked into this Website to remove the post. Shortly after I posted it last night, the FEDS cut my Internet access altogether and I had to reset the modem and router today to be able to reaccess it. This is blatant criminal activity that we are talking about here. Computer hacking by the the very people who are supposed to be preventing these crimes.

The following is the license plate of the Stalker vehicle that was illegally (note it is illegal to park a vehicle on any road within the Incorporated Village of Brookville) parked at the end of Wenwood Dr. in Brookville, NY, down by the culdersac in the early morning hours of August 25th 2006:

NY State Plate: DAP 2024 -- late model SUV -- Possibly GMC Yukon or Suburban

For those who did not read my report last night, I will reiterate here, since the FEDS or the Stalkers at their direction removed the post from my Website in a clear case of computer hacking -- either this or they had someone working at Blogger do so for them in the same way that they had Angelfire delete my last Website giving no excuse. The reality is that the FEDS know that I am documenting some very serious crimes perpetrated by them against my Family and me, and as my Websites pickup more traffic, they find reasons to have the Webhosts delete them to prevent others from reading about these crimes.

This is the real FBI and DHS -- organizations that commit crimes under the color of law and conceal them under the cover of law.

I have also witnessed them remove my posted articles in regard to their harassment of my Family and Self from any Independent Media Website that is heavily trafficked, so that others will not find out about the crimes that they are committing against us.

I went out last night to mail two insurance premiums for my car and motorcycle. On the way out I found a minivan that was illegally parked at the corner of Wenwood Drive and Cowpath.
There were two perpetrators standing just outside the van obviously waiting to be told what to do in regard to my harassment -- I should note that they use a cell phone system with a walkie talkie feature to communicate amongst themselves within the neighborhood. These devices can be purchased at any electronics store that sells cellular phones.

I called out to them just to find out what they were doing and they said they were OK. I noticed that the female had a Southern accent, so I am wondering if the perps at 23 Wenwood Drive have been recruiting some of their stalking members from outside the area -- something I have heard is a common practice with them, since what they are doing is illegal, and because of this they have a high turnover rate, those taking part in these stalkings not wanting to be prosecuted for them.

I then left my neighborhood to mail the payment for these two premiums. On the way back I passed the van that had been parked at the corner of Cowpath and Wenwood -- it was heading through Old Westbury at the time.

When I arrived back in my neighborhood I did a clean sweep through the area checking to see if anyother vehicles were illegally parked on the roads. I found only the SUV illegally parked in the culdersac -- NYS Plate DAP 2024, who proceeded to turn his headlights on and drive up to 23 Wenwood Drive where he then pulled in.

Three other cars had just exited from 23 Wenwood, and were now proceeding up Wenwood Drive and out of the neighborhood. However, they shortly returned once I entered my home.
This was a clear example of how Gang Stalkers setup shop in a neighborhood and triangulate
on a TI's home. They had the SUV's parked at 23 Wenwood Drive, the SUV parked at the culdersac at the bottom of Wenwood Drive, and the minivan parked at the intersection of Cowpath and Wenwood. 23 Wenwood has the best vantage point and can see me whenever I leave my driveway, to alert others that I am on my way out of the neighborhood so that they can organize their vehicles in Gang Stalking convoys which will then Stalk me whereever I travel to, whether it is 5 miles or 500 miles. It makes no difference because they are nationally networked.

For the past three years I have had the opportunity to study a textbook case of Gang Stalking. And these rodents need a place where they can base themselves out of. In this particular case that base is 23 Wenwood Drive. This is the lair where these rats go to hideout from their Stalking activities. I do believe that the FEDS themselves frequent this hideout to remain in contact with Stalkers whose criminal acts they sanction.

I will continue to document their activity and list the license plates of these unconvicted felons
as long as they continue to perpetrate these crimes against my Family and me. The FBI and the Department Of Homeland Security should acknowledge their rightful place as the New World Order's modern day Gestapo. They may be a disgrace to America and her freedoms, but their NAZI tactics would have certainly done Hitler and his SS proud.

I must now also wonder if my payment premiums to State Farm Insurance will be intercepted as retaliation for my posting of this Stalker's license plate on my Website. I should know within a week or so. At this point, nothing that these Stalkers or the FEDS who sanction them do comes as a surprise to me. Long ago they revealed to me that there is no depth to which they will not sink, when they used Children to take part in their attacks on Targeted Individuals.

THAT IS AS SICK AS IT GETS!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick