Thursday, August 24, 2006

Contacting Politicians In Regard To FBI Harassment Has Been A Waste Of Time

I have often read of Targeted Individuals contacting their Senators and other politicians for help, only to in most cases be turned down flat. In other situations the politicians, even when they did try to help, were ineffective.

In 2005 I attempted to E-mail my article "Tortured By The FBI" to the entire New York State Senate. About halfway through the mailing the FBI froze up the E-mail I was sending to one of the Senators, and I could not send anymore. Even when I rebooted my computer, the link to E-mailing the politicians had been disabled. As in so many other cases including the Independent Media Websites, my posts were intercepted by the FBI and Homeland Security.

I did get a CC e-mail from Senator Michael Balboni's office, but the words on the part of my E-mail which were sent had been altered so that my E-mail made it sound as though I was threatening the Senators I sent it to. More of the FBI's dirty COINTELPRO dirty tactics. This was a COMPLETE LIE perpetrated by the FBI and DHS. I E-mailed Senator Carl Marcellino of NY as well as Balboni to alert them to this fact. A few days later, Marcellino sent me a snailmail which did not address me directly, but instead just alerted me to the fact that he had contacted Senator Hillary Clinton about the FBI's impropriety.

Clinton never contacted me. After waiting several months I again E-mailed her and when I did not receive a response, contacted Marcellino by phone. It was clear that his secretary knew that he was in his office when we first spoke, but she quickly dismissed me, saying that my complaint was federal in nature and that I should contact Clinton. It was clear that Marcellino was passing the buck to Clinton. My phone call to Clinton went unreturned as have several subsequent E-mails.

Since then I have learned that these Senators have been told to ignore our complaints in regard to the directed energy weapons and electronic mind control that we have been subjected to. And it is clear that that is exactly what they are doing. You complain to a NY State Senator that a Federal Intelligence agency is violating your Civil Rights in the worst ways possible, and they completely blow you off. Yet if you were to take matters into your own hands and handle this situation violently you would be the one being placed under arrest. And they say that TI's are insane??

It is clear that these Senators are just following a protocol and do not intend to divert from it no matter what. When I see Hillary Clinton sitting in these meetings looking so important, all I can think of is the photo of her in Grenada at Bank Crozier illegally removing slush funds, and I know just how corrupt she and this Government are. Roughly 60 to 70 Trillion dollars in a slushfund account?? No wonder why the US Treasury is broke. And it is any wonder that this slushfund was dissolved in 2003? We can only speculate as to where these illegal funds were transfered to.

As for Vince Foster, if Hillary and Bill did not have him murdered they sure as hell know who did. You can't have knowledge of all the illegal drugs that passed through the Mena, Arkansas airport while Clinton was Governor and stay alive unless you were in on it. As for Hillary and the Rose Law Firm, there's alot more going on with them and a Mena connection then they'll ever let on to.

It's pretty much a foregone conclusion that the FBI was told by the CIA to keep its nose out of the situation. And that is why the biggest scandal in Clinton's tenure as President (that is except for Monnie Lewinsky) quickly disappeared from the mainstream news. Did the CIA care whether or not Clinton was being sexually perverse in the White House? Not at all. But they were certainly concerned that the drug trafficking issue could come back haunt them.

If most Americans realized that illegal drug trafficking by the US Government, and in particular the CIA is what is keeping our economy afloat I wonder how they would react? Here they are telling their kids not to do drugs, yet these very drugs are what have kept the US economy from collapsing. I wonder how many people are aware that the US Stock Markets are laundering drug money from all over the world each time a company sells large numbers of its products to drug cartels, who use their drug money to pay for these products? It's so obvious, yet most people would never have thought of it until someone who actually had seen this first hand spoke of it. I know that it had never occurred to me.

If you are not IN ON THESE LIES OF THE ILLUMINATI AND THEIR HANDMAIDENS, or being deceived by them, you are certainly in the minority in this country. And is it any wonder why those in the minority find themselves being harassed around the clock by the bulldog FBI, that gets unleashed to do the Illuminati's dirty work? Life was a lot easier being ignorant. Once the blinders have been removed you realize that if you are not in on this corruption or ignorant of it, you become the enemy of these world-class criminals and must be neutralized for what you know.

Of course for most of us this is second hand knowledge and even though we know that these people are guilty, there is no way of proving it. If there was we'd be dead.

As for those who may have had proof and were considered to be a risk, they seem to have a way of disappearing. And like Vince Foster and a long list of others, those who can tie these people to criminal activity have a way of dying under some very suspicious circumstances. Jumping off of buildings, drownings, suicide by gunshot -- especially in back of the head. These deaths have all been documented. And of course there is always a coroner who is willing falsify a report. The FEDS can threaten just about anyone into doing what they want or threaten them with suffering suffering the consequences if they don't.

I have seen this happen first hand on several occasions, including with my own Family. The FEDS threats are very real and they can make them a reality if they choose to, since Congress will not reign them in, even if their actions are clearly illegal and inviolation of the Bill Of Rights. Of course that does not stop them from interpreting the laws as they see fit. That would be like you or me saying that we robbed a bank but really did need the money for good reasons, so we were granted impunity.

To give you an idea of just how intimidating these FEDS are, they actually got a Roman Catholic Priest to look me square in the eye and lie to me. I was actually lied to by a priest while sitting in a confessional. I doubt anyone else can say that. However, in all fairness to this priest, he lied because the FEDS had some damaging information on his brother and nephew, so he was doing what he could to help them. So even though he lied to me, he was still doing something to help his family. And I can never fault him for that. But a priest lying to someone in a confessional -- a Monseignor no less -- who would have thought that possible? But like I said, here on earth the power that the FBI and DHS have to keep you out of prison appears to outweigh lying before the God you worship. At least on a day back in January of 2004 it did. Had I not witnessed it with my own eyes, I would have found it difficult to believe.

I also find it of interest that the woman who filed rape charges against George W. Bush and several FBI agents was found shot to death only 9 months after doing so. I read her testimony , and if it is true Bush ranks as one of the most cold blooded murderers in history. The woman, one Margie Schoedinger, claimed in her testimony that Bush told her that he was concerned that she would always be a threat to him because of what he did to her. He even advised her that committing suicide would be her best option because he would make sure that the FBI and Secret Service would make her life a living hell and prevent her from ever being able to earn a living again.

He even had the FBI clean out her bank account. Now exactly how does the FBI get to clean out someone's bank account legally? There is no way that I know of. Then again with the Patriot Act where the FEDS get to make up the rules as they go and Bill Of Rights be damned, who knows what these monsters are capable of? Given Schoedinger's testimony, one might wonder if it was not Bush himself or the FBI at his direction that murdered her. We'll never know for certain. Bush will never tell us. However, it is interesting to note that the weapon that killed Schoedinger was a glock pistol -- the fire arm which is standard issue for FBI agents. The mystery just deepens.

Most TI's will tell you that the politicans that we have dealt with have not just been useless in helping us out of our nightmare, but appear to have taken part in this conspiracy. Now if this is the likely case, what is the best alternative that they have in silencing those who know about it?

Tell the public that we are insane. This is an effective enough LIE. Afterall, when was the last time that you wanted to speak with a crazy person? This stigma certainly does help to alienate you from the rest of society -- a very effective neutralization tactic. And of course, we have all been subjected to directed energy weapons and an electronic form of mind manipulation known as synthetic telepathy. We all know it's true because we are living this nightmare.

And this is a problem for the FEDS and a number of these politicians (especially the right wingers who approve the covert budgets for these black operations) since they are well aware that we are not crazy, and know things about them that could put many of them in prison for life. Again, is it any wonder why we have been neutralized with extreme prejudice?

Although I am sure that if Clinton was ever forced to testify to my allegations that the conversation would go something like this: I never heard of this man before. I never received
Senator Marcellino's letter, nor did I receive a phone call from anyone by the name of the complainant. Of course this would be a complete lie. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time
that Hillary committed perjury. As for Marcellino, he is covered. He can say, yes I did receive
the letter and since it was of a federal nature sent it on to Senator Clinton. Why she claims to have never gotten it is beyond me.

As it stands, I have gone on the record with half the NY Senate in regard to my harassment. I have no way of knowing how many of them actually received my article. However, I do know of three people who received it and did nothing: Senators Carl Marcellino, Hillary Clinton and Michael Balboni. Perhaps when they find out that the NSA is watching them within the privacy of their own homes these people will suddenly take some interest in what is happening to TI's all over the country.

Then again, maybe they are already aware of it and could be placed into very compromising situations of their own if they were to come to the aid of a complainant. The Truth in America is all but dead. The only thing left for those who will not acknowledge what is happening, is to choose a LIE that they are comfortable with and learn to live with it. It seems to have worked just fine for the Illuminati. And as long as they are able to profit handsomely off the blood and torture of others, why should they care? It's never bothered them in the past.


And for the most part, I don't see Congress complaining about this either.

Although I do empathize with those in Congress who do have good intentions but have become painfully aware that they are seriously outnumbered. Senators like the late Frank Church are indeed rare. And rarer still is their ability to get meaningful legislation passed which will truly help to restore democracy to the American people; something which at present had failed to happen.

As for the FBI, DHS and their harassment of my Family and me, I have gone on record about it with the NY State Senate. So if they should suddenly show up one day, I can promise them this is one American who is not going allow them to get away with these crimes. Not now -- not ever!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick