Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Few Photos Of Stalkers

Some photos of Gang Stalkers. I will be adding to the page since it is clear that they can't take a hint and just LEAVE. So I plan to make them infamous since they can't seem to stay away from our home. I have noticed that as I mention the names of people and list photos of others they seem to refrain from taking part in the Stalking. However, that could be just temporary. I don't want to cause problems with my neighbors. I never had problems with them in the past. In fact I really don't very many of them. However, through their federally orchestrated campaign of organized Terrorist Stalking they have left me with little choice but to post their names.

It is not something that I wanted to do, and waited over three years before doing so.

Before the FEDS began causing problems == something they most assuredly excel at, the people in this neighborhood always kept to themselves. They were quiet, polite and a pleasure to have as neighbors. Since these FEDS have shown up and installed the Stalking crew at 23 Wenwood Drive, all hell has broken loose and this neighborhood has become overun with a pack of criminal THUGS.

The FEDS are troublemakers -- very capable of causing problems where they don't exist. If they can't arrest you legally, why should they move to entrapment? If someone is not commiting crimes why attempt to trick them into doing so? Don't we have enough crime for the FBI and DHS to keep busy with, without the need to create new criminals through the COINTELPRO entrapment process? Or do they use the Bureau to wage their own personal vendettas? I know that they have done so with myself and a number of other people who know for certain that FBI agents are behind the harassment that we are being subjected to.

It would seem that these FEDS have an awful lot of free time on their hands.


And while we are on the subject where the HELL do you people get off spying on us in the privacy of our own homes? Anyone who would spy on people in their own bathrooms and bedrooms is a SEXUAL PREDATOR and that includes the FEDS.

This Stalker just began walking in front of the house recently. She went up and down several times until I took her photo. She has not been back since then. Camera shy?




This was a photo I snapped of a group of Gang Stalkers in front of my driveway. Several cars pulled up tonight after midnight and just hung around in the roadway. Before this Gang Stalking began three years ago this never happened in my neighborhood. Now it is a common problem.

This Stalker was walking up and down for about 20 minutes.
After taking his photo he has yet to return.
Another camera shy Stalker?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick