Thursday, August 24, 2006

Directed Energy Weapons & A Level Of Controlled Exhaustion

Some descriptions of the non consensual human experimentation that I have experienced in the past and present.

One of the most common aspects are the directed energy assaults that I experience and have to do with with zapping my energy level. Many other's targeted for this vicious harassment have also described this and likened it to what was done by the LIDA machine, a deviced developed by the Russians to create various states of consciousness within humans.

Tuned to one extreme, it could instanteously put its subjects into a deep sleep. Tuned to the other extreme it could actually put them into a state extreme anxiety. And this technology existed more than 40 years ago. It's obvious that the technology that I am being subjected to is being done by way of remote satellite, care of the National Security Agency.

For the past several years, I have experienced states of various exhaustion, many times so intense that I am forced to lay on the couch, simply because it is too difficult for me to stay in a sitting position. At other times the exhaustion is present but not nearly as intense. To describe this accurately, I would have to compare the experience to watching a light bulb that is hooked up to a reostat device.

With this device, the light can be brightened or darkened in numerous increments. It appears that the NSA has the same ability with the technology that it is employing against me. This exhaustion makes it extremely difficult to get much done at times.

And there is no way of telling when I will be assaulted in this way or how intense the assault will be. I do know that numerous others targeted for this malicious harassment have described the same types of assaults in detail. Some people are hit so hard that they can barely function at all.

Other aspects of these assaults which I have personally experienced as a result of directed energy weapons include feeling as though I was being microwaved (my body feels very warm even in an air conditioned room), experiencing a noticeable shortness of breath, headaches, body aches, blurred vision, feelings of pain deep within my muscles and organs, a ringing sound in my ears, feeling as though there is an electrical impulse that runs from the top of my head down deep into my brain -- (there is a very slight but noticeable buzzing sound when this happens),
and seeing scenes being played out in my mind that I have no control over.

These scenes can contain just about any information. Sometimes they are with people I know, other times with complete strangers. They can range from being forced into have sex with a complete stranger to being murdered by one and everything in between. In one scene in particular I was shot in the head by a man I did not recognize as I sat in a classroom type atmosphere. Note that unlike in a normal thought sequence where you are controlling what you are seeing in a dream-like sequence (in awake but borderline sleep state), the perpetrators using this technology on you are the ones controlling what you are seeing.

And the scene will normally run its course unless you are able awaken yourself. In my situation I do not fall into an unconscious state, but instead a state of where I can only rest.

This can make it a bit easier for me to stop one of the scenes once the perps have "broadcast" it into my thoughts. However, I have still seen enough of these remotely broadcasted scenes to know that they are not of my creation or thought processes.

In other situations I have heard voices (v2K or voice to skull/synthetic telepathy). In many cases they were the voices of members of my family calling to me. However when this occured no one was home at the time. I have also experienced what I would refer to as electrical jolts to my body, which forced me to sit upright in bed at times. My heart rythym would change when this happened for a few seconds and then go back to its normal rythym. This has happened to me several times over the past 13 years. For a long time I associated every symptom that I have had with the chronic Lyme disease that I have suffered with.

However, some of these symptoms simply do not occur in the way that they have in other Lyme disease patients. For instance, the jolt to the heart muscle is of a more extreme nature than most of the heart anomalies that I used to experience from the Lyme disease itself. I have also had an experience where it felt as if my heart muscle was being "wrung out like a dishrag."

I know of no other Lyme patient who ever reported this symptom. However, I did read about one other Mind Control target who did mention EXACTLY the same symptom.

So I am concluding that my torturers at the NSA are responsible for putting me through that hell back in 2001, where my heart symptoms were extremely bad. I had concluded that they were simply from the Lyme disease, but I am now certain that the FEDS in knowing that I was suffering from Lyme were using this technology to experiment on me, believing that I would automatically assume that all of my symptoms, both heart and otherwise were the result of Lyme disease and Lyme alone. I now know that at least some of these symptoms were not related to Lyme disease, but in fact to the directed energy weapons that the NSA was using against me.


I am also certain that before 1993 I was also subjected to this technology and in particular the use of synthetic telepathy, to place posthypnotic scripts into my subconscious. Note that this was prior to my contracting Lyme disease (a biological weapon) and that I was able to fall into an unconscious state at the time. I have not fallen into an unconscious state since August the second of 1993, shortly after being bitten by a second deer tick.


I will continue to document further experiences that I have had and continue to have as a Mind Control Target of the United States Government.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick