Friday, August 25, 2006

The FED'S Deranged Sense Of Humor

The following is similar to the two pieces of paper that were left in my wallet. I was visiting one of my parents, who at the time was recovering from post operative surgery at North Shore University Hospital. I had forgotten my wallet in my car and left it in between the two seats. When I got back to my car I opened the wallet to get money out to pay the parking ticket, when two strips of paper exactly like the one below (both having inspector and then a number next to the word ) fell on to the seat.

This was the FED'S way of letting me know that they had broken into my car and gotten into my wallet. A symbolic way of saying we can disrupt any aspect of your life at anytime and there is nothing you can do about it. This is typical of what others being stalked by the FBI have reported regarding the types of gaslighting tactics being deployed against them as a result of the FBI's COINTELPRO operations.

On former agent and target for COINTELPRO has reported that his automobile's tires have been slashed, his lights left on to drain his battery, the car's mirrors readjusted, broken glass left on the driver's seat of his car, air let out of his tires etc. And many others have reported similar problems. So there are other people documenting the FBI's crimes. In my situation, even though it was clear that my car had been broken into, the cash was still in my wallet as were credit cards and other forms of identification. The inspector numbers were obviously left to let me know that it was done by inspectors, or agents of the FBI/DHS or their evil doing goon squad.

The FEDS are notorious for attacking the TI's vehicles since they are the way that the TI gets around. If the TI loses their vehicle then they become even more isolated, which is exactly what the perpetrators of these crimes want to have happen.

Specific experiences that I have had with these FEDS in regard to their attacks on my motor vehicles and my Family's include the following:

1. Being crashed into or causing an accident to occur in which on at least 4 separate occasions damage was done to my vehicles or my Family's -- 3 of which required expensive repairs to our cars.

2. Having vehicles vandalized -- I have had the oil drained out of my motorcycle on more than one occasion and found the drain plug loosened, after I had tightened it securely with a wrench.

3. Having the alarm system in my Mom's station wagon set off remotely on a number of occasions. Also having the door locks on the car remotely opened while I was driving it.

4. Tampering with my car's gas tank in which I was only able to fill the tank halfway. I have no idea how they did this, but others have reported experiencing the same problem. Note that at other times I have been able to fill the tank up all the way.

5. Having the ignition system in my Father's truck tampered with remotely so that at times the truck runs well, while at others it is barely able to run at all. Note that many times the truck will run very poorly, only to soon after run very smoothly. The opposite is also true. Mechanics have never been able to find the problem. -- This is because there is nothing at all wrong with truck itself. It is the NSA's (as ordered by the FBI) tampering with the ignition that is the problem.

6. Another problem is being boxed in by these Gang Stalking groups while driving my car. Also being run off the road on at least two occasions and having more than one of these perps aim their car directly at mine in forcing a "mock crash" scenario, as it appeared that until the very last minute they were going to crash into me. One particular incident happened back in 1990 when I was exiting my neighborhood and a rust colored sedan which looked like an unmarked police car aimed directly at me and veered away at the last second.

He missed me by only a few feet. I went after him and as it turned out the guy represented himself as a retired cop. Now whether he was or not remains to be seen. He did flash a badge, but in this day and age unless you have a marked squad car behind you, that is meaningless. It is clear though that this guy was used in the street theatre against me as early as 16 years ago. And I am certain that it has been going on for much longer -- the early 1980's appears to be when my harassment began, orchestrated by an FBI agent named Raymond Migliore.

As for these perps, the fact that they would take the time to break into my car and leave two small pieces of paper in my wallet goes to show how completely depraved they really are. Spying on people in their bathrooms, breaking into their cars, killing their pets, vandalizing their property, sabotaging their relationships. It's like living in a parallel universe where you are the same and everything and everyone else are different. And for certain, federal law enforcement is now the opposite of what it was created to be -- it's now become a a very lucrative criminal enterprise.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick