Thursday, September 11, 2008

Democracy NOW!'s Amy Goodman Talks About Her Arrest At The Republican National Convention By The NWO GOON SQUAD

The United States Has Become Home To Covert Nazism

(Lowell Handler)


Nazis Rising
The National Socialist Movement, once a forgotten bit player on the fringe of the American Radical Right, is building a juggernaut.

Intelligence Report
Spring 2006

U.S. Intel NWO Treasonous Pawns
Their Attack On American Journalists

In the following interview, alternative journalist Amy Goodman talks about the conspiracy which is taking place against alternative journalists in the modern day, who are being targeted for preemptive strikes by the police. Or as I refer to them the New World Order Goon Squads. Yet another machination of the Bush Administration and its criminal minions.

There was certainly no reason for Amy's two reporters to be roughed up and terrorized by these thugs, in what was clearly nothing more than an intimidation tactic. And arresting Amy was not only unnecessary, but so obviously ridiculous and such overkill, that it only served to reinforce the myriad of comments being made throughout the blogosphere, in regard to the Nazi-style tactics still being deployed by U.S. Intel and state and local law enforcement under the Bush Administration, which now have many Americans crying Gestapo.

The truth is that these Illuminists don't want Americans speaking up for their rights under the U.S. Constitution, and they are using every dirty tactic possible in which to prevent us from doing so, while utilizing pawns like the state and local cops, as well as U.S. Intel agencies like the FBI and Homeland Security, in which to violate our rights in the most egregious of ways.

This, while attempting to intimidate those who do enforce their Constitutional rights, into kowtowing to these ridiculous and unreasonable demands.

The kind of demands that would be made by a dictator, not the president of a democratic nation. Of course, those who understand that the United States was founded as a constitutional republic, and not a democracy, will also tell you that the democracy that many Americans believe to be the type of exemplary government they have, is in fact a lesser form of oppressive government, in which 51% of the population rules the other 49%.

For example, whoever controls this government -- Democrat or Republican -- in theory rules over the other. Moreover, to hear some people tell it, the Democrats and the Republicans are just two different sides of the same snake; both controlled by the Illuminati, and whose doctrines they secretly adhere to.

Let's put it this way: has this country improved over the years under either Democratic or Republican rule, in spite of the statistics that each party uses to claim that they have made significant contributions to the American people?

If it took you more than five seconds to answer no to this question, you are simply not paying attention to what is going on in this country.

Moreover, what these NWO miscreants are attempting to do in modern day America will not work. Such oppression has never succeeded for long. And throughout history, it has only served to act as a catalyst for civil revolt. However, the Illuminati have never learned from their mistakes going all the way back to the days of the Knights Templar. And it seems that they will continue making the same mistakes over and over again, until they either learn from them, or are banished from this planet by those whom they still seek to oppress.

And regardless of how clever they become, or how reliant on advanced forms of satellite based mind reading/influencing technologies.

Also see:
untitled.bmp (image)


Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick