Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Another TI Who Gets Pay--Stalked

John: Got your blog message. Thanks. Feel free to post further. I have given up trying to contact you in any typical way, and at least for the moment our blogs remain a venue.

However, given the perps attempts at keeping us isolated, we'll see how long that lasts. The head zapping was only bad that night when I wrote about it. Nothing since. Although the synthetic telepathy is constant. Think about how easy it is for perps whether working for organized crime, corporations, or federal law enforcement (at the highest levels all essentially one in the same) to steal peoples' ideas right out of their heads. And who would know, since most of the population on this planet has no idea what synthetic telepathy is or how widespread its use is, through satellite technology.

In my last blog, I mentioned how my perps (the ones on the Federal Government dole) appear to have blocked my donation to the Mind Control Forum's Website. I say appeared to because I have no way of knowing whether or not it went through, but as it stands, was left a message that there was a problem with the service and to try again later. If I have not gotten a receipt from the MCForum sometime in the next few weeks I will conclude that it did no go through. The real problem, as you well know, is that the perps control e-mail and snailmail.

This means that they can hold up a payment until I pay twice and then let the first payment go through. This sly little tactic is not used just in this venue either. They have done the same with me on numerous occasions when I have posted accounts on IMC's of my Family and my harassment at the hands of the FBI, NSA and Homeland Security as well. Either my posts were blocked from ever appearing or they were delayed so that I would post again.

Then the perps would let the first post go through and I would end up having two of the same posts appearing at once. Now common sense would indicate that the IMC's should remove one of these posts and let the other stand. I did say common sense, which as a TI I have found is anything but common. Instead both posts would be either removed or hidden from the main page of the IMC in an attempt to prevent others from seeing what I had written. If you were torturing someone and at the same time lying to the public about said person would you give them the opportunity to defend themselves? Well, it's a safe bet from what I have experienced that the feds won't either.

I've listed and excerpted a portion of your post (in quotations of course) below, to show others how badly a TI's life is complicated by these psywarfare attacks.

Note to all readers:
I post on fellow TI's Websites so that I can see if they get my message. I do so because the feds have a nasty, nasty habit of intercepting my e-mails to others -- including Senators. Yeppers, they will even do that. And if you had any idea how things run in this country you would know that the Federal Intelligence community is as formidable an opponent as you'd ever want to tangle with.

The FBI in particular, as I was once told by a former CIA agent (as if the CIA was such a pillar in and of itself) is uninhibited by either the law, truth, or morality. In fact he stated the following and I quote "I consider the FBI to be the largest and most dangerous organization in the United States. However telling others of such may make you seem unbalanced. It may even place you in danger." And if you were a student of the real history of the US Federal Intelligence community, you would know that this agent was dead on in his description of the FBI as well as the rest of this behemoth of incarnated EVIL.

The bottom line is that very few if any politicians, regardless of how powerful or well connected, are going to antagonize a community that can chew them up and spit them out in record time, destroying their reputations, and if necessary those of their families and friends in the process. Gutsy politicians with the brass cojones to stand alone and fight the corruption in organizations like these are indeed rare. Men like the late President John F. Kennedy and Senator Frank Church were dynamic in their thinking and unafraid to challenge the powers that be.

I can't speak for the death of Frank Church, but we certainly know what happened to JFK for doing so, especially when he took on the Illuminati by removing the Federal Reserve banking cartel from power, with his passage of Executive Order 11110. While there are such a myriad of conspiracy theories in regard to the murder of JFK, there is no question that his death was a US Government sanctioned black operation; a Coup D'Etat.

Now black ops are usually created years in advance -- And an enormous amount of planning as well as money goes into them. There is absolutely no doubt that the black op which was orchestrated to assassinate JFK had several objectives, and sure as shootin' the Fed's payback to Kennedy for taking them out of the US economy (at least temporarily) with EO 11110, was at the top of the list for such a high level operation.

It should be noted that in June of 1963 EO 11110 was passed into legislation. Shortly after JFK's assassination in November of 1963, the FED was back in business -- and here's the most interesting part -- JFK's EO 11110 was never amended or appealed since that time. In over 43 years, this legislation has stayed on the books, making the Federal Reserve's activities not only unConstitutional but also illegal. The 12 Federal Reserve Banks are proof positive that you can legally counterfeit money if you have the right connections.

The following is an excerpt from a fellow TI, John, who regularly has his e-mails blocked, and must go to the trouble of posting on blogs to reach those to whom he's attempting to correspond with. And here is the most intesting part. Like myself, he is just a typical citizen, who has been denied his Civil Rights for most of his life including that of his right to due process of law.

As for the Paypal account warning he received, I got two over the past year stating that someone was attempting to hack my account, and to contact Paypal to straighten it out. I did them one better by asking them to close the account.

Did they listen? Of course not. If Paypal closed the account and notified me of it, the feds would no longer be able to use this account in yet another form of harassment, as they did only a month or so back, when I received the same message for the second time. I believe that I told them once again, to delete the account. But then, who knows if they ever received this e-mail or for that matter, my first message to them, since the feds are so proficient at intercepting my e-mails.

And of course, what I must also take into consideration is was there a legit crisis with my account being tapped by some intruder, or did the FBI and DHS coopt Paypal into lying to me as they did the Angelfire Webhosting service, who deleted my Website, yet never contacted me in the process, to give me a full explanation as to why it was done. And given that the site was not only a host for my accounts as a TI, but also my experiences with chronic Lyme Disease, and a repository for the accounts of another 160 plus Lyme patients, is it any wonder why the FEDS took such joy in having the site deleted?

Why just screw me over when they can screw over another 160 people who have suffered in ways that most cannot imagine; people who have never done anything to these federal perps. People who went to tremendous effort just to get their accounts on the Internet, so that they could help others with Lyme to let them know that they were not alone. Yep, I've gotta hand it to these feds, they sure are capable of destroying other peoples' hard work. Of course things could always be worse for all TI's. We could have been federal agents -- man, talk about a fate worse than death!

As for John, a displaced Brit, once living in the USSA (oops I mean USA), and now a resident of British Columbia, what follows is his excerpted post.

"Anyhow, there has been three blockings of blog comments made to JM, an TI I communicate with. This is an example of the TI world; using blog postings as email because of concerted sabotage action by some depraved party on our respective cases down to orchestrating every typo/keystroke fumble. And the message to JM is: thank you for the blog mention/email; I am sorry to hear about the head zappings that arose when you began recent communications with me, and I hope you find relief soon, and continue to communicate. (Not meaning to be brusque either, the third time to write something up begets unintended brevity)."

"He also noted in his blog that his Pay Pal donation to Mind Control Forums, a very worthy cause, got blocked. Yessir, the perps planned this one for me months earlier, they blocked Pay Pal access totally by invoking a "security constraint" notice which had links that were dysfunctional. Ebay was taken out shortly after that in the same manner. It never ends, and one never knows what inconsequential part of one's life is going to be sabotaged next. Snail mail was blocked recently as noted in a past posting, and so I sent only $20 in should the first check "magically" surface to create another doubled payment."

As you can see, John is a long term TI, who has grown accustomed to the mind fu*king that our perps have their wet dreams over. (I guess this is why they so enjoy using their technology to subject so many TI's to forced orgasms in what can described as nothing less than a virtual rape.) Such is the life of decent people who are have not been convicted of crimes, yet have every aspect of their Constitutional Rights violated on a daily basis, the assaults on their 4th Amendment rights to Due Process of law, being most noticable.

The 411 (don't know if this is still the info # any longer as it used to be) for anyone who has not yet been attacked by these perps: Don't piss a federal agent off, because he/she/it will use the power vested in them as agents of the US Federal Government to wage their own personal vendettas on you. And you can be certain that they will use their access to the NSA and its remote neural monitoring technology, as well as everyother connection that they have, to ensure that your life becomes a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week, 365 day a year living hell, right up until the minute you DIE.

And for those who doubt this, feel free to contact me and I'll provide you with a substantial amount of testimony from myself as well as many others to prove that this is typical of how these agencies function. Not only will they disregard your Civil Rights, but if someone else attempts to help you they will find themselves being attacked in the same ways that you are -- an excellent incentive for them to stay out of the picture, and so typical of the despicable COINTELPRO tactics that the FBI is infamous for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick