Friday, July 21, 2006

Tonight The NSA Zaps My Skull With Its EM Technology

Tonight, I wrote the following message to another TI named John to document my getting zapped in the skull late this evening by the NSA's Electromagnetic Satellite Technology. While I have been targeted for directed energy and synthetic telepathy for years, this was the first time that I was actually physically moved in my chair and and only the second time that I felt as though my heart was about to stop. It is clear that my efforts in circulating information in regard to their extensive crimes have forced to these feds to move to a more aggressive form of attack on my person.

This Website May Well Be My Epitaph, Since the only way that the feds ever leave you alone once they have begun harassing you is either get you to kill yourself or find a plausible way to murder you.

While most Americans don't realize this, it's actually a standard operating procedure for the Intelligence Community, who in reality is the largest crime organization in the United States Of America, if not the world. Drug Trafficking, nonconsensual human experimentation, both physical and psychological torture, electronic, biological and chemical warfare all waged not on their overseas enemies, but on American citizens. These feds and the powerful and well concealed organizations that they represent, mark the darkest and most evil side of human nature that has ever existed. They are without conscience, morality, ethics, decency or soul.

My E-mail to John:

(Thanks JM)

You're welcome John.

I knew that you would appreciate Vera's Story (not her real name). She has written one of the most compelling accounts of being a gangstalked TI that I have ever read. And she does so with an equal amount of sincerity and humor, and does a masterful job of re-creating the scenario that an American citizen targeted by the Government faces when subjected to gangstalking, gaslighting and other forms of psychological warfare.


The perps tonight have hit me up with something new: Physically zapping me to move me in my chair, hitting the left side of my head. This happened about 10 minutes ago and it has affected my hearing to some degree and I feel a slight numbness at the left side of my skull. So we shall see what happens. Going to the ER would be a complete waste of time anyway as the perps have already got them mapped out, and would only use them and the medical staff as yet another venue in my harassment.

I'm in the midst of reading Karla Turner's book Taken. Thanks for the ecommendation. I have heard of her through Katarina Wilson's Website but did not realize that she had a site of her own. It is amazing how Karla and so many other UFO researchers have died before the age 50. I wonder how many news organizations would have taken notice of it? Probably none, since they have been warned away from looking into any information in regard to Extra Terrestrials and their technology.

And these survivors were a direct threat to the Illuminati run shadow government on this planet that is working directly with the ET's and has been doing so since the creation of the Granada Treaty in 1950. I am convinced that ET technology has gotten us into the complete mess that we find ourselves in at present. Humans are incapable of using it responsibly, and instead used it to benefit their own hierarchy while simultaneously fomenting a plot to keep the rest of the humans on this planet as unwitting slave labor.

I also think that it is becoming more possible that humans may be a genetically engineered race created by these ET's. I hope not, since they don't seem to treat most of their abductees very well.

And there is also more evidence surfacing (The underground bases such as the one in Dulce, NM, which appears to be joint cooperation between US Goverment Special Forces and ET's) that many underground bases conducting a myriad of experiments including hybrized ET/Humans have been taking place for quite somtime now, and that these bases have become global in existence. If Granada really did take place in 1950, then the dye's been cast.

Should these federal punks at the NSA, FBI or Homeland Security choose to punch my ticket tonight or in the near future by way of Heart Attack or Stroke (we know that these EM weapons can burst blood vessels in the heart and brain and have been used to kill a myriad of others), I just want to say that I am glad we had the chance to correspond when we did.

I have become a major pain the ass to these feds and I think it's clear that murdering me is their only option at this point.

Keep up the fight to expose them for the dark side that they represent and never bow to the demands of the dark forces of the Illuminati.

Jim Marino
US Government Mind Control Target/Activist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick