Sunday, October 05, 2008

NSA Electronically Tampers With My Computer's Router

I am presently accessing this blog by way of another computer, because my Internet connection through my router is no longer functioning. The NSA is constantly tampering with my electronic components, and in fact has destroyed some of them in the past.

They have also routinely interfered with my Internet access, while having had other Websites of mine deleted, as well as tampering with my E-mail accounts. As I have stated in the past, if you are a target of government sanctioned non consensual human experimentation, this is typical of the myriad ways in which your Constitutional rights are violated, under the PNAC/Bush crime syndicate which has run this country into the ground over the past 8 years, while operating out of the White House.

I will update this situation in the future. Somehow the FEDS believe that the more they attack you the more fearful you will become. However, in my case, their cowardice and cruelty just increase my motivation to expose their crimes as well as the complete collapse of our Constitutional Republic under these Illuminist
fiends.
untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick