Thursday, November 09, 2006

More Stalking By The Local Psychos/Sickos

11/09/2006 Quick Trip Through The Neighborhood At 5:30 PM Yields more harassment

Just taking the time to move my car and pick up the mail led to more stalker harassment tonight. Between the wind and rain, my car was covered with leaves, so I took a quick trip down to the other end of my neighborhood to blow them of. I was immediately followed by a car with its headlights on that passed me as I went to get my mail.

Of course I followed it to see where the stalkers are now congregating - as it turns out they were at 31 Wenwood Drive today, another home that I have long suspected was being used by people cooperating with these organized stalking perps. And of course some of them were not even in the house, but standing by their cars near the garage just waiting to head out of the neighborhood as saw as I drove away.

On my way back I pulled over to the side of the road for all of 5 seconds when some woman driving a dark colored late model Range Rover quickly pulled up next to my car and asked if I needed help in finding a home. I have seen her do the stalker driveby many times and whether she lives in this area or not does not matter anymore. She is an unindicted felon like the rest of her stalking comrades, who will one day suffer the consequences for their pathetic actions.

In recognizing that this was just a perp move, I told her that I did not need help locating a home, and her smirk turned to a scowl, knowing that her attempt to start some type of psyop conversation filled with triggers was just brought to an expedient end.

Sadly, this person is typical of the stalker, or the ignorant dupe who gets suckered into taking part in the harassment of TI's not really knowing the facts, and making judgements based on said ignorance.

I have learned not to waste anytime with them, since we are already involved in an FBI/NSA/DHS orchestrated, protracted war, and diametrically opposed in our objectives == theirs to aid and abett these crimes - mine, to expose said crimes and those who perpetrate them.

And leave it to the FEDS to offer up a daily course of fabricated info to keep this insane feeding frenzy going. As for their perps, if you've ever seen sharks attempting to eat their own tails you will have a pretty good idea of what they are all about.

These people are ignorant with a capital I, and have no idea just how deeply affected they all have become on a psychological level, being brainwashed by the feds or their goonsquads into taking part in the harassment of people who have never been arrested, charged, tried or convicted of any crimes. Where the hell is the 14th Amendment which guarentees the right to due process of law for every American citizen? In the case of TI's it has been completely tossed out, which is in and of itself a treasonous crime against us as well all Americans.

Such is the state of affairs in fascist AmeriKa, where those of us who are well aware of these crimes are quickly neutralized, and people like the javamom SUV driver, sent out to make unwitting fools of themselves, not really knowing the facts or the score.

Maybe someday they will, but not before they have done considerable and in many instances irreparable damage to the lives of TI's, as they waste a lot of their own time in the process.

This situation is made even worse, since the FEDS are the ones getting everyone else to do their dirty work for them as they always do. Their modern day version of COINTELPRO rears its ugly head.

I've never said the FEDS were stupid -- I just said they were EVIL (at least most of them are) - and I stand by this comment, since they continue to prove to me that there is no depth to which they will not plumb.

As for the Javamom's and pop's in their SUV's, go run your errands and stay the hell out of my rearview mirror.

Your despicable and criminally insane tactics are really getting old....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick