Friday, November 03, 2006

Subpoena Day & Something Unexpected

I have mentioned myriad venues where the FEDS have attempted to set me up in some type of STING operation for the past 25 years, all catalysed by one corrupt federal agent abusing his authority under the color of law statutes.

It is my opinion that the recent request for my serving on jury duty is yet another setup orchestrated by the FEDS, since they use their psyops 24/7/365 in efforts to drive me into a state of mental instability. So what better place for them to do so then where I would be held psychological captive for an indeterminant period of time? Jury duty is the perfect venue for this as the harassment can continue to take place, allowing for the plausible excuse of me serving my civic duty.

However both the FEDS and I are well aware that jury duty is yet one more venue in which they can continue their psychopathic protocols, and that there was nothing at all legitimate about my being served.

I have learned to expect the unexpected and that basically anything goes with them, since the FEDS operate well outside the laws of this land, and exist to violate Civil Rights, rather then to protect them.

It is my contention that regardless of how good an arguement I make, I will be called to jury duty, simply because it offers an excellent venue for these attacks to continue. However, it is impossible to determine how the FEDS will play each situation they create until after it has unfolded.

If their goal for me is to destroy my credibility as well as my sanity (it definetly is), then they will attempt to create situations which build up to an extreme, only to go nowhere, in an effort to perpetuate within myself a continuous state of paranoia. In that case, this entire meeting with the commissioner of jurors may be an uneventful one, in which I just follow the protocol and leave without incident, having done my civic duty as a prospective juror.

However, situations devised by the FEDS are seldom if ever this simple and it's clear that I pose a significant problem for them because of the extensive crimes that they have perpetrated against me over the past many years, which involve precedent setting violations of civil rights all hidden under the cover of law. So any venue in which to entrap me is fair game for the FEDS regardless of how illegal it is.

Anything is possible today, including the sabotage of my vehicle, or perhaps even planting drugs in my car while I am at the courthouse. I document these possibilities since the FEDS have been attempting to entrap me for decades and have failed to do so.

I have already noticed the organized stalking crew running up and down my neighborhood planning their networked stalk of me to the courthouse for what will certainly be more street theatre, and further violations of my already seriously trampled upon Civil Rights.

I have listed the letter that I wrote to the Nassau County Commissioner of Jurors below, as evidence that I am in compliance with the law and that I have shown up to answer this juror subpoena within the prescribed time period.

All of the statements that I have made within the following letter are the absolute truth, and given the situation I can find no reason in which I would be asked to serve based on the contents of the aforementioned letter.

However, when the FEDs are involved, atypical situations are a frequent occurrence. Bogus information can show up in a computer database to cause problems, or certain pertinent information can be removed covertly, where even the computer owners are unwittingly duped.

I go on record here and now stating that I have never been arrested, charged, tried or convicted of a felony, and if some computer should spit out information to the contrary, it will be a fabrication of the FEDS to serve their own nefarious means.

**** UPDATE

I just got back from the Nassau County Courthouse aftering answering this subpoena only to be told that I would be called for jury duty. The Nassau County Police Officer at the desk took my application, but handed me back the letter I included ( in which I requested a medical exemption) without bothering to read it.

What I infered from his terse statement was that once I was actually called for jury duty I could bring up the letter requesting the exception. I believe that he said that the call for jury duty would not happen until the new year, however, I'm uncertain of this.

I did find it odd that while the jury questionnaire stated to report to room 110-D at the Nassau County Courthouse, and that the meeting with the commissioner or one of his staff should last no more than 10 minutes, that I was not directed to room 110-D and my so called meeting lasted all of 10 seconds. A coincidence, or was this another atypical situation set up expressly for me?

So now the wait is on. As for street theatre, it was subtle but noticeable enough to the trained eye. Some smirks, coughs, throat clearings and of course the ever present vehicle stalking, but not nearly to the depth and breadth of what has taken place in the past three years, anytime I would venture out at this time of the day.

I still intend to request a medical exemption from jury duty based on legitimate grounds, and will report the result on this blog. I may be the only one who is actually operating within the law here, since the FEDS and their organized stalking goons certainly are not.


My letter to the Commissioner Of Jurors:


11/02/2006

Thomas G. Devivo Jr.
County Courthouse
262 Old Country Rd.
Mineola, NY 11501-4252


Dear Commissioner Devivo:

The following letter concerns my request for a medical exemption from jury duty. I should preface the following by stating that sometime back in the 1990’s I did fill out a jury duty questionnaire stating that I was suffering from chronic Lyme Disease and as such would not be a well qualified candidate as a result of this. I have not filled out the recent two questionnaires sent to me believing that the County has this information on file and that the recent request was an oversight. However given this subpoena, I have shown up here today to answer your questions as best I can.

I have been chronically ill with Lyme Disease since 1993. There is no cure for “late stage” Lyme Disease, which I was diagnosed with in 1994 after completing five months of intravenous antibiotic therapy. In the late stages of Lyme Disease the best that a patient can hope for is a remission from their symptoms. While I am now feeling better than I was for the first decade of this illness, I have never been free of symptoms (which would constitute a remission), and have sustained permanent neurological damage as a result of this illness. My short term memory has also been affected.

I am fatigued much of the time and rarely get up before the early hours of the afternoon. I also have no idea from one day to the next how I will feel, which makes it impossible for me to plan very far in advance. This could certainly become a problem if I was asked to serve on a jury in which a fairly long trial was to take place.

I was also forced by my health insurance carrier to prematurely end my treatment for Lyme Disease, even though it was helpful to me and my treating physician, a well known expert on this illness, had stated that I needed to continue treatment. Given this, I would find it extremely difficult to remain objective should I be asked to serve on a jury hearing a case pertaining to the health insurance industry (in particular Blue Cross/Blue Shield).

Like most other chronically ill Lyme Disease patients, I have not been able to work as a result of this illness, and no employer would ever hire a chronic Lyme patient, knowing full well that this illness would cause them to be unreliable, given its myriad of symptoms, which can surface at any time.

I have included numerous medical bills which I have incurred over the past 13 years as documentation of the treatment protocol that I have followed since 1993. I believe that this documentation clearly illustrates the chronicity of this illness and the coinfections that I have experienced during this period.

As you well know, the objective with any jury is to ensure that the defendant get the most competent jury possible. And it is my belief that given the aforementioned, it would not be in the court’s best interest to have me serve at this time.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Respectfully,
James F. Marino
Brookville, NY 11545

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick