Thursday, September 21, 2006

Perps Continue Following Me Around The Internet

Since the FEDS harassment of my person went from being covert to overt, they continue to cyberstalk me, posting discrediting comments on message boards immediately after those which I post. Comments which are descriptive of the crimes being perpetrated against me, including the NSA's warrantless spying of me for more then two decades, and the illegal subjugation of my person in its non consensual human experimentation mind control program. There are laws which prohibit such experimentation on humans without their consent.

I have not given my consent to the mind control experimenation being used on me. As a result, the NSA has and continues to commit federal crimes against me.

These crimes include the violations of other Civil Liberties which I routinely speak out against. The FBI's attacks against me and its use of the NSA to illegally spy on me are the result of this organization's attempts to cover up the crimes it has commited against me, and to protect FBI agent Raymond Migliore, who initiated these crimes, in violation of the color of law statutes.

There is no doubt that the crimes that Migliore and these agencies have perpetrated against me are amongst the worst violations of Civil Rights ever documented -- violations which are extreme enough to set precedent for both Civil and Human Rights abuses.

In order to wage a full scale attack against me, a few years back the FEDS orchestrated a demonization campaign which they have since used to slander and libel me. These snakes have operated outside the law and in complete violation of due process of law, to cause me countless problems on a daily basis. And when I post in regard to their nefarious activities they are quick to discredit my accurate accounts just to conceal their own criminal activity -- activity which I might add is now being orchestrated not just by the FBI and NSA, but Homeland Security as well. And they enlist their goonsquads of gang stalkers (professional and otherwise) to perpetrate a campaign of psychological warfare against me, in addition to the satellite induced mind control that I am subjected to daily, as well as the directed energy weapons which they employ to cause me physical harm.

What these perversions of nature are doing to my Family and me is both SICK and unforgivable.
The same can be said of what these miscreants do to all of the Targeted Individuals whom they attack on a daily basis. These perps function with a mob mentality and utilize sadistic acts of ritualistic abuse to attack those whom they do not like, in efforts to drive them to commit suicide. As EVIL as these people are, they are merely a symptom of a still more DEMONIC mentality which has pervaded the hierarchy of the US fascist shadow government. A perversion of the mind, which if not eradicated, will invade America to such an extent that she will forever be tainted by these despicable people and their evil intentions.

Still worse, is that their vicious acts have become typical of a psychotic mentality which is sweeping this planet. These psychopaths who see themselves as those who carry out vigilante justice are in essence nothing but criminal thugs. And it is these punks who incorporate others into their conspiratorial acts of violence who have neither the intellect nor conscience to even grasp just how fundmentally corrupted they have become.

They are perpetrators of EVIL. They are a waste of life. And what is worse, they are a threat not just to the lives of the TI's whom they attack, but also to those in mainstream America who can at anytime also be subjected to these same venomous and wanton acts of psychological warfare.

Those who perpetrate these crimes should hold their heads down in shame, for they are a disgrace to humankind. Furthermore they have become a serious threat to all people and it would appear that most if not all of them are too far gone to be redeemed.

A very sad and pathetic situation that should concern the rest of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick