Monday, September 18, 2006

Perps Draw A Nassau County Cop Into The Conspiracy

It seems that when the perps have provoked the TI into a state of rage, where the poor little miscreants might actually end up getting their asses kicked, the local cops always show up. Many TI's have reported this occurence when they are being harassed.

I have been setup by these perps to get stopped for traffic violations twice in 2005, within a period of less than 2 weeks. On the two occasions it was clear that both the Old Westbury cop and the Nassau County one had been alerted to my heading in their direction, and were standing by to ticket me, in what was a clear setup from the get go.

The same situation almost happened again this evening. However, I was only going a few miles per hour over the speed limit, so the cop, realizing that any ticket he would write at that speed would have been tossed out, decided just to tail me for a bit.

Ordinarily, I would have let this pass, since I have nothing against these cops, and resent the fact that in many cases they get drawn into this gang stalking bullshit without realizing that there is a much larger issue going on here behind the scene. However these cops cost me over $600 back in 2005 as a result of their taking part in a setup. So the cop who was waiting to ticket me tonight clearly deserves mention here.

When you are speeding out of carelessness it is one thing. When you are speeding to get away from some psychpaths who have surrounded you with their cars, it's entirely another.

And the $300 plus dollars that I had to spend as a result of these tickets and the $300 surcharge that I was assessed as a result of it was pure BULL SHIT!@

I must now also concern myself with having the local cops being used as part of the perp's harassment, which is only further adding to the breadth of what's already become a mainstream conspiracy in regard to the crimes being committed against my person. Although, unlike these gang stalking perps and the FEDS, the cops are still required by law to follow procedure and are not allowed nearly the latitude that the others are, since they could very easily find themselves being brought up on disciplinary charges. At least with the cops we have some rule of law.

With these FEDS and their gangstalking minions there is no rule of law. They just do whatever the hell they want like the criminals they are.

Out of consideration for the first two cops who ticketed me back in 2005, I have left their names off this Website, since it was clear that they were being duped into what they did. And it is my sincere hope, that there will never be any reason for me to list them here, since my battle is not with the cops, but with these gangstalkers and the federal miscreants who have used them in my harassment. As for those who say that the FBI are cops I say, take a good look at the FBI's COINTELPRO history and then tell me that they are legit cops. Once you have taken a look at just how crooked the FBI is you'll never see them as legitimate law enforcement ever again.

As for these gangstalkers and the FEDS who put them on to me, one way or another I am going to expose them for these crimes. And while I have left the names of any officers off this Website in the past, any who will take part in this conspiracy against me in the future, I will not hesitate to post here, since they will be taking part in criminal activity against me, which I will most certainly document.

As for the gangstalkers, they're nothing but useless scum who are eventually going to get what is coming to them. And as for the police who have let these miscreants terrorize the community, you too will be ultimately held accountable for this in the future, since as peace officers, it is your sworn duty to arrest those, who by networking out as gangs to menace others, are creating an extremely threatening atmosphere for the rest of us. And that is EXACTLY what these stalkers are doing.

You know that these gangs exist and that they are a threat to society. So what are you waiting for? Do you really want people who are being stalked by these miscreants or perhaps others who innocently get in the way, to die before something is done here? It sure seems that way.

And what's more is that this situation has now become incendiary -- it's close to reaching critical mass. And when something terrible does happen, you will not be able to say that you were not warned well in advance, while you stood idly by and let innocent people die. And while some of what has been allowed to happen up until this point is forgivable, watching innocent people die or become seriously injured when you had the power to prevent it, is not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick