Saturday, August 02, 2008

While Dr. Steven Hatfill Finally Enjoys Justice After Winning A Multi Million Dollar Suit Against The FBI -- Another Anthrax Mail Suspect Dies

Dr. Steven Hatfill Vindicated -- Dr. Bruce Ivins Murdered?

See more on the breaking story regarding the death of government scientist Dr. Bruce Ivins at the following link. In what appears to be another murder made to look like suicide, Ivins' death comes on the heels of Dr. Steven Hatfill's multimillion dollar settlement and vindication in regard to the FBI's accusations that he might have been the Anthrax mailer. It seems entirely too convenient that Ivins would suddenly take his own life, just as Hatfill is exonerated. If Ivins was the main focus for the past seven years, why did the FBI find it necessary to smear Steven Hatfill, which resulted in the destruction of his career?

The story in regard to Ivins' suicide simply does not make any sense.

U.S. Government Pays Millions Due To FBI Criminality

Let's see, there was the 3 million dollars that the Federal Government was ordered to pay to Ruby Ridge survivor Randy Weaver, after FBI agents murdered his wife, Vicki and young son, Sammy in what has become known as the Ruby Ridge massacre.

Then there was the 4.4 million that a federal jury ordered the FBI to pay to the estate of eco activist Judi Bari, whom the FEDS had attempted to murder by blowing up her car; a part of the COINTELPRO operation which they'd been waging against her for more than two years; the result of Judi's association with the powerful EarthFirst! ecological activist group, and its aggressive opposition to the California logging community's destruction of the California Red Wood Forrest - a national treasure. See more on this story here:

And of course there's the 1.1 million dollar settlement that was paid out to the family of another of the FBI's murder victims: Kenneth Trentadue -- See more on this here:

Then there's the Branch Davidian debacle in which dozens of men, women and children were incinerated by the FBI and BATF in one of the most outrageous crimes against humanity ever perpetrated. The government's whitewash of this investigation under the criminal Clinton Administration and at the time Janet Reno run Department Of Justice, is just now coming to light. See some articles on this shameful conduct by the U.S. Federal Government at the following Website:

Also see my open letter to the despicable Nazi idealized FBI:

And now, the fumbling, bumbling, crumbling, criminal syndicate that Americans refer to as the FBI has experienced yet another butt kicking in a federal court -- this time to the tune of 4.6 million dollars. The plaintiff, a government scientist by the name of Dr. Steven Hatfill, whose career and reputation were wrongfully destroyed by the FBI, finally gets some long awaited justice.

However, notice that even though it was the FBI who was responsible for the smear campaign against Hatfield, that the Bureau is not mentioned at all in the following article. Another illustration of the U.S. Federal Government's manipulation of the media system in this country.

June 29, 2008

Fired Louisiana State Researcher Wins Settlement in Anthrax Terror Lawsuit

Steven J. Hatfill, a former Army biodefense researcher who was named as a “person of interest” in the high-profile federal investigation of fatalities and injuries caused by anthrax sent by mail in 2001, has settled his lawsuit against the government for $4.6-million, The New York Times reported.

At the height of the investigation, in 2002, Dr. Hatfill was fired from his position as associate director at Louisiana State University’s National Center for Biomedical Research and Training. The turmoil at the center surrounding Dr. Hatfill’s employment during the investigation, and a directive from the U.S. Department of Justice that Dr. Hatfill be barred from participating in any research paid for by the department, also led to the dismissal of Stephen L. Guillot, the center’s director. At that time, the Justice Department provided 97 percent of the center’s financing.

Dr. Hatfill vigorously pursued his lawsuit against the federal government, winning a number of court orders compelling journalists to testify about where they had received information on the case.

Though Dr. Hatfill was never officially deemed a suspect in the case, his public naming as a “person of interest” by the attorney general at the time, John Ashcroft, and high-profile searches and surveillance of his home placed the researcher firmly in the public spotlight. Dr. Hatfill’s academic past also was scrutinized, and investigations into his credentials revealed that he had falsely claimed to have received a Ph.D. in molecular cellular biology from Rhodes University, in South Africa. —Richard Byrne


Was Anthrax Mailing Suspect Dr. Bruce Ivins Murdered?

Following up on the aforementioned story, another suspect in the Anthrax mailers commits ???suicide??? after being taken from his home and incarcerated in a mental ward for his own safety?

Let's read between the lines here, shall we? The FBI has been *harassing Bruce Ivins for years, more than likely using the same psychological warfare tactics that it has on myself and myriad other targets of non consensual human experimentation.

With Ivin's "suicide" the FEDS leave us to believe that he was guilty in the Anthrax mailings, and that now no further investigation in necessary. The FBI will depend on people's common sense to rationalize that if Ivins was not guilty he would never have committed suicide. However, in all likelihood, Dr. Ivins was innocent of this crime, which is why the FBI had to resort to its use of COINTELPRO tactics in which to drive him to a state of mental instability. And in my opinion, I think that Dr. Bruce Ivins was covertly murdered by the FBI.

*The following quote is indicative of the FBI's harassment of Bruce Ivins:

"Ivins was 'hounded' by aggressive FBI agents who raided his home twice, said Dr. W. Russell Byrne, a colleague who worked in the bacteriology division of the Fort Detrick research facility for 15 years. Byrne said Ivins was forcefully removed from his job by local police recently because of fears that he had become a danger to himself or others. The investigation led to Ivins being hospitalized for depression earlier this month, Byrne said."

After years of such harassment, Ivins finally begins to crack under the strain of such horrific abuse, so that the FEDS can find an excuse in which to remove him from his home so that he can be covertly murdered away from the public eye.

Of course his murder is reported as a suicide, and your average American citizen claims that justice was done since this person was the Anthrax mailer. However, Bruce Ivins was never arrested, tried or convicted of having anything to do with the Anthrax mailings. He was like all other Americans, presumed to be innocent until proven guilty.

Except that he was being targeted by the FBI and its NAZI COINTELPRO operations, which may have eventually driven him over the edge. The FEDS have been subjecting me to these operations for years in efforts to drive me to a point in which I would either commit suicide, commit a crime which I could be arrested for, or do something which I could be incarcerated in a mental facility for.

Once out of the public eye, I would have quickly been murdered, while my death was reported as a suicide.

Why does the name *Kenneth Trentadue ring a bell here? Because dead men tell no tales - especially those which could indict some very powerful government officials in treasonous crimes. Was government scientist Bruce Ivins really the Anthrax mailer, or another patsy who was murdered in a made to look like suicide, in order to cover up a government sanctioned conspiracy pertaining to the attacks on 9-11?

*Read about the FBI's murder of Kenneth Trentadue and its subsequent cover up here:

Dead Army vaccine scientist eyed in anthrax probe

Aug 1, 11:23 AM (ET)


WASHINGTON (AP) - Federal prosecutors investigating the 2001 anthrax attacks were planning to indict and seek the death penalty against a top Army microbiologist in connection with anthrax mailings that killed five people. The scientist, who was developing a vaccine against the deadly toxin, committed suicide this week.

The scientist, Bruce E. Ivins, worked for the past 18 years at the government's biodefense labs at Fort Detrick, Md. For more than a decade, he worked to develop an anthrax vaccine that was effective even in cases where different strains of anthrax were mixed, which made vaccines ineffective, according to federal documents reviewed by the AP.

U.S. officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of ongoing grand jury proceedings, said prosecutors were closing in on Ivins, 62. They were planning an indictment that would have sought the death penalty for the attacks, which killed five people, crippled the postal system and traumatized a nation still reeling from the Sept. 11 attacks.

Authorities were investigating whether Ivins released the anthrax as a way to test his vaccine, officials said. The Justice Department has not yet decided whether to close the investigation, officials said, meaning it's still not certain whether Ivins acted alone or had help. One official close to the case said that decision was expected within days.

If the case is closed soon, one official said, that will indicate that Ivins was the lone suspect.

Ivins was "hounded" by aggressive FBI agents who raided his home twice, said Dr. W. Russell Byrne, a colleague who worked in the bacteriology division of the Fort Detrick research facility for 15 years. Byrne said Ivins was forcefully removed from his job by local police recently because of fears that he had become a danger to himself or others. The investigation led to Ivins being hospitalized for depression earlier this month, Byrne said.

He said he does not believe Ivins was behind the anthrax attacks.

Ivins died Tuesday at Frederick Memorial Hospital in Maryland. Tom Ivins, a brother of the scientist, told The Associated Press that his other brother, Charles, had told him that Bruce committed suicide and Tylenol might have been involved. The Los Angeles Times, which first reported that Ivins was under suspicion, said the scientist had taken a massive dose of a prescription Tylenol mixed with codeine.

White House press secretary Dana Perino declined to comment on the case, except to say that President Bush has maintained an interest in it over the years and was aware there were "about to be developments." She would not say how much he knew about the Ivins case.

The Fort Detrick laboratory and its specialized scientists for years have been at the center of the FBI's investigation of the anthrax mailings. In late June, the government exonerated a colleague of Ivins', Steven Hatfill. Hatfill's name has for years had been associated with the attacks after investigators named him a "person of interest" in 2002.

Unusual behavior by Ivins was noted at Fort Detrick in the six months following the anthrax mailings, when he conducted unauthorized testing for anthrax spores outside containment areas at the infectious disease research unit where he worked, according to an internal report. But the focus long stayed on Hatfill.

Ivins was the co-author of numerous anthrax studies, including one on a treatment for inhalation anthrax published in the July 7 issue of the journal Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.

Henry S. Heine, a scientist who had worked with Ivins on inhalation anthrax research at Fort Detrick, said he and others on their team have testified before a federal grand jury in Washington that has been investigating the anthrax mailings for more than a year. He declined to comment on Ivins' death.

FBI vehicles with tinted windows had watched Ivins' home for a year, neighbor Natalie Duggan, 16, said.

"They said, 'We're on official business,'" she said.

Tom Ivins said Friday that federal officials working on the anthrax case questioned him about his brother a year and a half ago. "They said they were investigating him," he said from Ohio, where he lives, in a CNN interview.

Ivins played keyboard and helped clean up after masses at St. John the Evangalist Roman Catholic Church in Frederick, where a dozen parishoners gathered after morning Mass to pray for him Friday.

The Rev. Richard Murphy called Ivins "a quiet man. He was always very helpful and pleasant."

The government paid Hatfill $5.82 million to settle a lawsuit contending he was falsely accused and had been made a scapegoat for the crimes.

"We are not at this time making any official statements or comments regarding this situation," said Debbie Weierman, a spokeswoman for the FBI's Washington field office, which is investigating the anthrax attacks, said Friday.

Five people died and 17 were sickened by anthrax powder in letters that were mailed to lawmakers' Capitol Hill offices, TV networks in New York, and tabloid newspaper offices in Florida. Two postal workers in a Washington mail facility, a New York hospital worker, a Florida photo editor and an elderly Connecticut woman were killed.

Associated Press Writer Dave Dishneau from Hagerstown, Md. and AP researcher Susan James in New York contributed to this story.
untitled.bmp (image)


Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick