Friday, November 23, 2007

The FEDS Continue Their All Out Offensive To Demonize Me & Have This Website Taken Down

So where is due process of law here? I've not been arrested, tried or convicted of any crimes. I've just documented the extreme abuse that I have been subjected to as a result of a corrupt FBI agent who has violated my civil rights (and more importantly my Family's). So why are our Constitutional rights being violated? Why are we being denied our right to due process of law? And for the matter why are so many other men and women taking to the Internet to ask the same question regarding their own civil liberties? If the US Congress can't answer this important question, than perhaps we need to create a new Congress which can.

I for one have no intention of allowing the NSA, FBI, Homeland Security, or any other group of Constitution and mind raping mercenaries to deny my Family or me rights that we are ENTITLED to. And I know that there are many others who are also willing to fight to the death if necessary to defend these rights, regardless of what we are subjected to in the process. It was such sacrifices that made this country great long ago. And it appears that the same sacrifices must now be made in order to take back a country (and government) which has been stolen from us. If this is how it must be, then so be it.
untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick