Monday, July 02, 2007

Plea For Help From A Mind Control Target/Organized Stalking Victim In The United Kingdom

The following is a quote from our founding fathers in the Declaration Of Independence. It is here that they stated just one of many reasons for why they decided to become a sovereign country. While most Americans are unaware of it, they are facing similar issues in the present day, only those which are in certain respects far more grave, given the advanced technology available to the modern day tyrants who believe that they have the right to rob us of our beloved Constitution and the freedoms that it promises each and everyone of us.

And like our forefathers, will we fight to the death to defend our freedoms from those who wrongly believe that it is within their purview to deny them to us.

"He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation."


The following is the account of a British person being targeted for mind control torture -- a contemporary act of barbarism. As the readers can see from their post, they are in serious need of help given that they are contemplating suicide. Many men, women and even children succumb to these attacks by becoming so desperate that they eventually commit suicide simply to get away from the pernicious daily attacks that they are subjected to.

Many kill themselves within the first six months of becoming targeted .

In the majority of cases, the governments of countries in which these crimes are being reported on a large scale are behind the actual attacks, and federal policing agencies also take part in orchestrating the systematic organized stalking and psycholgical warfare operations which are then carried out by local police as well as the communities of those being targeted.

For this reason the TI's of this planet must unite in order to force the governments themselves to change their policies. This is not a situation that these governments are going to win in the long run, given that it is they who are committing these crimes of atrocity and not those who are being targeted by them.

In the United States, the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is one of the prime instigators of these attacks along with the Department Of Homeland Security (DHS). Consequently, going to the FBI or DHS is a complete waste of a Target's time since you don't contact criminal organizations for help; and requesting it from either of the aforementioned agencies is tantamount to doing so.

The following is a plea for help from a TI in the United Kingdom.

e-mail: lee.68@hotmail.com


date: 15.04.2006

can others place your information else where on the web: yes

in the event of your dead or missing in action. do you want your personal account to remain on the mcf site: yes

Name: Lee.68

location: UK

your-introduction: Don't really know where to start... I believe that I have some sort of device like a transmitter implanted in my head. Other people are then listening to my thoughts. I have had a scan and i believe the doctors lied to me due to the scale that it's on in my area. I have become really desperate and need some help. I have no other options and have thought about ending my life.

It seems that everyone that is supposed to help me lied to me. Is there someone / somewhere where I can get checked out, perhaps out of the UK? I am prepared to travel to any country where I can be checked out.

I know that some of the things that have happened stemmed from earlier in my life. Things that I am ashamed of. I was taking substances and not sleeping, but at no point did I actually touch anyone or physically hurt them. The local community brought it upon themselves to do this to me. There is a company involved, of which I'm not naming, that is local in my area and has the capabilities of doing this to me.

I have tried to move on in my life and put this behind me for good. But I truly believe these things are happening to me and don't seem able to move on.

If you think you can help me either post an answer or email me on : lee.68@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick