Monday, April 30, 2007

E-mail From Another TI

A short while ago when checking my E-mail account I found the following E-mail from Derrick Robinson, head of the Freedom From Covert Harassment & Surveillance group based on the Internet -- which has now grown to more than 100 persons strong.

I was very pleased that he found my Website helpful and told him to feel free to access the content on my blog in reference to documentation that the FFCHS group is sending to a Senate Oversight Committee in the future.

I wish that I could be more enthusiastic in regard to the response that I believe FFCHS will obtain from this endeavor. However, I have seen far too much corruption within this government to ever be that optimistic again.

He requested that I speak with someone from his group who has claimed to have had similar experiences to my own as a TI. However, as has been the case in every single instance in the past, these persons were either sent in as provocateurs, or later converted to them. And if I allow this person to make contact the situation will turn out in exactly the same way; if in fact this person is not already a perp -- which I believe they are.

Consequently, I have had to decline speaking with them. However, I did give Derrick permission to access any of the content on my Website provided that this site is referenced.

I believe that FFCHS is doing a credible job of promulgating the phenonmenon of organized stalking crimes, as well as that of government sanctioned mind control. However, I am not so sure that they collectively understand the absolute chicanery that the FBI, the Department Of Homeland Security and others within the US Federal Intelligence community are capable of -- at least not yet. In time they will begin to recognize these FEDS for the absolute miscreants that they are, and the extensive crimes that they have and continue to perpetrate under the guise of protecting the American people.

Until you have witnessed the FBI's use of coercion to get those around you to LIE, in regard to the crimes that this agency and others have perpetrated against you, you cannot possibly begin to understand just how nasty and manipulative these agents are. They will quite literally use their psywarfare campaigns to torture you to death. They have done it on a myriad of occasions, and I have cited many of them.

An article that I wrote about a year and a half ago covered the deaths or attempted murders of several people whom the FBI has attacked over the years. My article entitled "An Open Letter To The FBI And Other Government Terrorists" can be accessed below:

http://9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com/2006/07/open-letter-to-fbi-other-government.html


I am hopeful that Derrick and his group will eventually come to understand just how evil the FBI and its criminal brethren in US Intelligence really are. And I also include the latest addition, The Department Of Homeland Security, which is turning out to be just as criminal and defective as the rest of these Nazi-driven agencies.


Derrick's E-mail to me:

From: dcr618@msn.com
To: jimmar59@aol.com
Subject: TI in our community wants to send you an e-mail
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:29 AM


Hey Jim,

A ti in our group has been visiting your blog and has been impressed that your experiences are similar to hers, as well as being impressed with the presentation in general. She would like to e-mail you and hopes that is ok with you. Let me know.

BTW, you've done a really remarkable job of compiling information at your blog. And if it's ok, we may also refer to it as we send information to the Oversight Committee in Congress.

Hope you are well,
Derrick

"Let there be Peace on Earth"


My response to Derrick:

Derrick,

Feel free to access any information on my blog that you believe will be helpful to your cause regarding Congress. However, please remember to cite the source.

I no longer speak with people one and one since it gives the FEDS just one more opportunity in which to conduct their depraved and filthy attacks against me -- as if they haven't had enough opportunity already. As someone who's been targeted for COINTELPRO for years, I am sure that you can understand.

Keep up the good work.

Peace,
Jim Marino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick