Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Federal Gangstalking TRASH at 23 Wenwood Drive

I just took a ride out to get caught up on what is going on in the area -- something I have done once or twice every few months since the Gang Stalking of my person became overt. I stopped by 23 Wenwood at 3:40am to find that most of the house was lit up.

There is no question that the gangstalkers are watching me by way of close circuit tv cameras, which is how they are able to move their vehicles in time with my movements throughout my house. Of course these PIGS love to watch me heading for my bathroom -- deviant lowlife SCUM that they are.

As for the Patriot Act, which has allowed this abuse to become rampant, George W. Bush should take a copy of this document and choke on it. This Fascist bastard and his cohorts have committed treason against the American people. And if the Americans don't wake up from their ignorant and apathetic stupor, they are going to end up enslaved by this miscreant and those whom he represents and have no idea how they ended up in a predicament that they can't find their way out of.

As for 23 Wenwood Drive, one of these days this fascist swine and I are going to meet face to face and they are going to learn what happens first hand to people who have such little respect for the Civil Rights of others. The fact that we are talking federal agents who have orchestrated these attacks does not excuse any aspect of what they have done.

Swine is swine, even when it wears a badge. And as you readers can tell, after 1200 consecutive days of this garbage I am fresh out of patience and just looking for the opportunity to pay this trash back for the damage that it has caused in my life and my Families -- damage that is so
substantial that I have had my relationship with my Family severed. You know would you would do you to anyone who perpetrated such an EVIL at against you, so you know are well aware of where I stand on this subject. An eye for an eye!

There will be a reckoning. This filthy SWINE can count on IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick