Sunday, October 22, 2006

The FEDS Routinely Have Others Post LIES About Targets

The following is a post that I recently found on the Internet written by some shill looking to discredit remote neural monitoring and the information that I have posted on my Website.

The post contains several OUTRIGHT LIES in regard to myself which I have documented within the post itself. I have placed the entire post here so that the reader can see for themselves the ways in which the Government will use others to discredit TI's who are looking to expose the crimes that this government has perpetrated against them.

The following information was listed on a blog entitled Western Wisdom.I should note that the blogger had an animation of a deer in the crosshairs of a rifle, which pretty much sums up his character. Of course so does the following post:


"Saturday, September 16, 2006
Bona Fide Nutjob Blogger


"Normally I don't go around insulting other people's blogs, but I'm going to make an exception in this case. As I was browsing through the various blogs on the internet, I stumbled across this guy's blog, who calls himself "James F. Marino" and named his blog "9-11 The Mother Of All Black Operations".

"This guy is so far out in left field he's not even in the park. He claims he's the subject of government mind control techniques, but truth be told, I think he's more like the subject of controlled substance abuse. Now I thought maybe this dude was just doing some short rants for amusement, but his posts go on and on and on, and it's in every post of his, which seems to be pretty darn regular. This guy has some serious problems if he really believes the B.S. he's spouting off about, and frankly, he probably belongs in a room with padded walls and floors. "

Don't be so quick to judge, "Joseph." In the unlikely event that you are not a shill but just a person who is ignorant of RNM technology, you should first research it before you pass judgement on me or anyone else. As it is I seriously doubt that you are in any position in which to pass judgment. If you are in fact a shill as I suspect, then you already know about this technology and are like many other provocateurs, preventing this information from being circulated to the public in any mainstream venue. And discrediting anyone who documents it as I have. As it is, nearly all TI's are relegated to keeping their information to their own Websites, and even some of the luckier ones (if you can actually call any TI lucky) will have some of the more liberal news forums report some aspects of what they document.

"Since he deletes all comments that disagree with his, I'm posting about it here where he can't delete anything, nor do jack about it."

*** I don't delete all comments that disagree with my own -- just those which have been sent to discredit the technologies that I am documenting, and those that deliberately use trigger words and phrases as part of the psychological warfare that the FBI and DHS employ against me. As for the person who wrote this blog post (Joseph), I never received an e-mail from him so I have no idea why he would even make this statement unless someone asked him to.

"He's being stalked and harassed by the U.S. Government -- Sure, after all the government has nothing better to do with it's time. Dude, if the government had a problem with you, they'd either kill you or lock you away somewhere for the rest of your life."

Or use psychological warfare to torment me to such a state in which I killed myself - something that is very common with this government and in particular the FBI.

"He's a subject of government mind control -- James, if that really is your name, if the government really was controlling your mind, don't you think they'd keep you from publishing this so-called secret information you have on them?"

Yes, James really is my name. Is your name really Joseph? You don't list your last name in your blog. Probably because of derogatory and inflammatory posts like the one that I am presently commenting on.

"The government is paying street gangs to harass him in his neighborhood -- Yep, live in a bad area and act like a nut-case and the gangs are gonna pick on you. It doesn't mean the government is paying them, it means you need to quit doing things to attract their attention. Quit playing neighborhood spy for instance."

I live in a very affluent residential area where the average home sells for roughly 2 million dollars. It is hardly a bad neighborhood. However that has not prevented organized stalkers from taking up residence here. As for spying on my neighborhood, I am only interested in those who take part in the FEDS psywar campaign against my person. I should also note that up until a little over three years ago, this was a very quiet and wonderful neighborhood in which to live, where everyone kept to themselves and interacted very peacefully with one another. However since the FEDS began causing problems here there has been nothing but pandemonium while the FEDS sit back and have a good laugh at all of our expense.

"The government has secret agents renting a house just down the street from him -- Dude, every neighborhood has some excessively private people with odd schedules. Get over it, they aren't out to get you. If they were, you'd already have been "gotten" by now. "

23 Wenwood Drive was rented by an organized stalking group and used as a base camp for them until the Brookville Police ran them out. However that has not ended the organized stalking, just made the neighborhood more quiet during the evening and early morning hours.

"The guy thinks that President Bush is Adolf Hitler -- That's really original, blame the President on all your woes, typical liberal bullshit blaming the President on your own failings in life. If I remember right, Hitler tried to exterminate an entire race of people based on their religion. I haven't yet seen any reports of Bush trying to do that, if anything he's trying to stop the nutjob terrorists who try and kill others based on their religious beliefs."

I am hardly liberal or conservative -- both represent extreme politicial views that I have no interest in pursuing. As for President Bush, you need only review history and his family's ties to Adolf Hitler and German Industrialist Fritz Thyssen, to know that these people are Nazi supporters.

Prescott Bush, the President's grandfather, had his bank seized in 1942 for violating the Trading With The Enemy Act. Prescott Bush was laundering the money stolen from the Jews for Adolf Hitler's Nazi party. This information is a matter of historical record.

And it is just the tip of the iceburg in regard to the rampant criminal activity of the Bush family which includes, drug trafficking, election rigging, money laundering, pedophila, rape and murder, as well many other sorted crimes.

"The government's constant harassing of him has caused his wife to leave him -- Hey, umm, James, hate to break it to you, but it was more likely your paranoid delusions that made her feel unsafe around you, thereby causing her to flee for her life in fear of you."

Where you got this information I have no idea, since I have never been married - consequently my wife could not as you say have ever left me. Perhaps it is you who is guilty of substance abuse? Your facts aren't even skewed -- they are just plain wrong. No wonder since the FEDS are probably feeding them to you and many others. Is it any wonder why the IMC Websites remove my posts from the main page as quickly as they can, since I am truthfully documenting some of the worst crimes ever perpetrated by the US Intelligence community against an American citizen. And many other TI's report experiencing the same problem. When you cannot post on a self publishing Website in regard to the crimes that the FEDS have subjected you to, you know that they are worried about the public finding out about it.

"I could go on and on, but I've had enough fun at this guy's expense. The sad thing is, there are actually people out there who believe the kind of nonsense he's spouting off about."

Posted by Joseph 0/16/2006 01:15:00

Yes, I do believe you could and that you have. There are many sick minded people in the world Joseph, who enjoy the misfortunes of others. And from your thoughtless and cruel post it is clear that you may count yourself among them.


Postscript -- This person who calls himself Joseph is illustrative of the types of people who the FEDS use to discredit legitimate accounts of the crimes that they have perpetrated against others; crimes that they do not want the American people to learn about.

There is no question in my mind that remote neural monitoring technology does exist, that is the most invasive spy technology ever invented, and that I have been subjected to it for the past few decades, in what is without a doubt one of the worst violations of Civil Rights in United States history.

I have documented the truth on this Website and will continue to stand by all of my comments in regard to this technology, and as to how it is being illegally employed against American citizens. Those who challenge my claims would do well to research it for themselves, since they are all catalogued within the NSA's remote neural monitoring system and can be spied on at anytime the NSA decides to, just by punching in whatever corresponding code pertains to their body's EMF waves. While I have no way of knowing for certain, it is possible that each of us is catalogued into the NSA's database by our own social security numbers. It would certainly make it a simple enough way of placing the entire American populace into this system.

I also urge those who honestly (I say honestly because many of the people who access this site know of the existence of this technology and have been told to discredit those citizens who come forward with information about it) question whether such technology exists, to access John Akwei's lawsuit against the NSA to learn more about this technology. Having worked for the NSA, Akwei would certainly have more credibility then the average American citizen, which is why the courts have refused to listen to his lawsuit. However, you can access it by typing Akwei vs NSA into the Google search engine to learn all about this technology for yourselves.

I know that this technology exists and so do many other Americans as well as people in other countries who have also been targeted by it. That's why it is time that all Americans and for that matter all of the people on this planet learn about it, since it was created to monitor their activities as well as their very own thoughts, in what can be seen as the worst threat to privacy ever documented.

And please don't take my word for it. Do your own research so that you will know that what I have said here is the truth and that this technology represents the greatest threat to your own civil liberties that you will ever face. I have been spied on for at least 225,000 consecutive hours. I know of only one other person who has documented being spied on even longer. A Civil Rights activist by the name of Frank Wilkinson, who was spied on by the FBI for nearly 40 years. However, I have no way of knowing if the spying that he was subjected to was as invasive as the remote neural monitoring technology that I have been and continue to be subjected to. And since Wilkinson recently passed away, it is doubtful that we will ever know.

The FBI will certainly never admit to such abuse and neither will the NSA.

Of course once this technology is made known to the general public (a goal of mine and many other TI's) it will be interesting to see how these agencies will respond, knowing full well that they have been illegally using it for years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick