Friday, October 20, 2006

Jury Duty Subpoena Arrives -- Of Course The FEDS Didn't Intercept This One

After refusing to answer two former jury duty questionnaires (including a third one which was sent from Brooklyn --where I do NOT reside) several months ago (all under false pretenses through these FEDERAL lowlives) I have at long last been subpoened to answer one of them. By the way -- not at all a surprise -- if anything the FEDS are predictable.

I should note that I was very cooperative more than a decade ago when I filled out a jury duty questionnaire at the time and did not do so this time around simply because I knew that it was just one in a long line of scams being used by the FEDS as yet another form of entrapment.

When they screwed me over by setting me up for back to back traffic tickets nearly two years ago, they figured that would not bother to show up for court and my license would be revoked. However, I did show up for court and after 18 months my driver's license is again violation free.

I have continued to document some of the worst violations of the US Constitution ever recorded in regard to crimes committed by law enforcement under the color of law statutes, and whether the FEDS choose to admit it or not, they are concerned about it.

So they have now decided to pursue the jury duty angle for yet another time. What a surprise given that these government rat bastards spend every waking moment figuring out different ways in which to violate my Civil Rights in everyway possible, and intimidating my Family into keeping quiet about it. If only somebody would finally PUT A LEASH ON THESE FEDERAL PITBULLS! Their vicious crimes have proven that they are not fit to be out in public.

Some democracy we have here -- a fascist police state is far closer to what we are really dealing with.

Of course given the way in which my Civil Rights have been violated by these federal bastards I can no longer even consider juris prudence in this country as anything but a hypocrisy, when they can covertly break the laws as they do and get away with it, while the Justice Department looks the other way. No Constitutional checks and balances, just rogue law enforcement in which the word law no longer has any relevance.

This jury duty deal is yet another in a long line of scams being perpetrated at the federal level in an effort to entrap me on some STING, since everyother aspect of what the FEDS have done has failed miserably to.

The fact that any judge involved here could even hold a straight face knowing full well the complete farce that the FEDS are trying to perpetrate by sending this subpoena, is in and of itself a sad commentary on the state of juris prudence in the United States, and indicative of how far off the deep end the FBI and its brethern in crime have now gone.

I will show up at court to answer this subpoena with some specific notations in regard to a few of these questions, not the least of which is whether or not I am under any formal investigation. It is my belief that the FEDS saw this particular question as their "loophole" in which to cause me further problems, since it can be used to screw me over in a Catch 22 sort of way. You remember Joseph Heller's book Catch 22 don't you?

To make a long story short, the Catch 22 phrase was used to describe a situation in which no matter no what choice you make, you are going to get screwed royally.

And there's no doubt that this was the FEDS plan for me when they orchestrated this jury duty scam from the get go. Moreover, there's little if any doubt that on the day I show up at court I will be met with a significant amount of organized stalking street theatre and cops looking to ticket me for any moving violation possible, since none of them can stand to see my clean license stay that way. Ball busting 101 -- and every perp has taken this course.

As for due process of law in America all I can say is what a crock!


As for the Catch 22 situation, here's the following scenario:

If I answer for certain that there is a formal investigation against me (without having any concrete proof of such since the FBI never contacted me directly) I run the risk of committing perjury -- and since I am not a FED with impunity to testa lie under oath, I can go to jail for it (which the FEDS would love to see happen right about now).

If, however, I document the harassment that I have been put through in the past several years, the FEDS will seize on that opportunity to attempt to have me sent for psychiatric evalution, knowing full well that this has been their intention for quite sometime now. They have once again rigged this demented mind fuck in their favor. And there is no question that they can easily coopt some crooked judge into taking part in it. And that is why I have published this information here and intend to do so across the board so to speak, just to document the extent of their criminality.

They have already examined every legal aspect of this jury duty questionnaire, which is why they want me to fill it out. And for that reason I am stating in advance that the FEDS want to use it as a venue in which to entrap me in the event that they try to pursue some legal angle against me for filling out this document.

If I have learned one thing about the FEDS, it's that they don't work within the law, and will use any possible scam to nail someone whom they cannot go after legally, as they have been doing it in my case for the past two and a half decades.

If I had been a legitimate criminal I would have been arrested more than 20 years ago, when the FBI began a scaled down version of its COINTELPRO tactics against me.

As for those who would say that this is just a normal subpoena for jury duty, I say that unless you are a TI, you are unaware of how the FEDS can use something like this to entrap you. It is actually mild in comparison to the extensive ways in which they have attempted to entrap me in the past twenty five years -- ways which I have documented on my journal page, which can be found near the top of the links' section on the right side of this blog (scroll down if you don't see it listed or click on the "9-11 the mother of all black operations" tag at the top of the page to bring it up).

However, I have not been through the absolute hell that I have just to let them get away with one more dirty trick, so I am documenting it here since they are using this bogus subpoena tactic as yet another part of their STING operation.

What they are looking to do is to cover up the crimes that they have perpetrated against me in regard to non consensual human experimentation and long-term illegal spying, by attempting to get me back into the medical system and setting me up for a bogus psychiatric evaluation scam -- something that is typical of the ways in which they set TI's up when all else fails, as it has with their attacks on me.

And there is no doubt that for them to reach as low as a jury duty questionnaire, they are getting very desperate to find some PLAUSIBLE way in which to have me incarcerated, whether it is for an arrest or psychiatric evaluation. In either case both would be complete bullshit at this point, given the crimes that these maladjusted warthogs have perpetrated against me.

Here it's the flip of a coin -- answer the questionnaire in a way in which they deem to be untruthful and I am looking at perjury (even if I don't know the answer). Describe the psychological warfare that I have been put through and the FEDS pounce on the "psychiatric" aspect of it, even though they know full well that they are as guilty as hell of setting me up for numerous STINGS in the past, and have subjected me to non consensual human experimentation as well as long-term psychological operations (something that they have also done with my immediate Family members).

The reality is that if there was any real justice in this country the FEDS would be the ones under arrest for perpetrating crimes against my Family and me, which are absolutely PRECEDENT SETTING.

If you wanna really analyze someone, start with that psychotic maniac in the White House. Three thousand dead on 9-11 and 150,000 murdered since, all because of this maniac and his criminal cohorts. The ones running this country are the criminals which is why there are thousands of people who've formed grass roots campaigns to expose the crimes being perpetrated against them, as I have been forced to do.

The FEDS have no shame. And this attempt to clearly misuse the legal system for their own despicable tactics is yet another black eye on American Juris Prudence. As for the FEDS and the doctors whom they control, I will continue to document this SCAM at all levels including the one perpetrated by them using a Great Neck psychiatrist by the name of Dr. Allen I. Stempler, who committed fraud by seeing me under false pretenses, while taking nearly $10,000 in an attempt to entrap me for the FEDS. Not only is Stempler an unindicted felon, he is also typical of how easily the FEDS can coopt a corrupt doctor into taking part in crimes against a TI.

The FEDS Screw Up ROYALLY and the rest of us end up paying for it as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick