Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Today The NSA Knocks Me Off line Again

When you are a Targeted Individual, a great number of mentally disturbed people plan their day ensuring that your day is made to be as miserable as possible. And in this area, they never disappoint. Regardless of what I do, I am met with harassment.

If I venture out I am Gang Stalked wherever I travel to. This is not just a case of being observed, it is a case of being cut off in traffic, run off the road, crashed into, cursed at, blocked in traffic, and setup so that local Police can write me up for traffic infractions, something that in 2005 happened twice in a period of less than 10 days (it resulted in my having to pay more than $300 in fines and a $300 assessment fee for having a certain number of points on my license within a 6 month time span).

And none of this was legit. The only reason I was speeding was to get away from these lunatics in the first place. And the cops who wrote me up knew this as the perps radioed ahead to them, that they were in my path. One cop even had the nerve to ask me why I had already hung my wallet out the window, knowing full well that the situation was a setup. I responded to him by saying "I held my wallet out because I knew that you were going to ask me for my driver's license!"

Of course he could not argue the point, because he knew that the entire situation had been a setup from the get-go, orchestrated by these Federal lowlifes and that he had now made himself a part of this criminal conspiracy. This is how the feds work -- they spin a web of criminality around the people they Target, and then drag everyone into the Web including the Target's Family, friends and community.

Once this occurs so many people have either been coerced or manipulated into committing crimes against the Target, that they are now all complicit in the vast federally orchestrated conspiracy, and now see the Target as the source of their problems, instead of the federal SCUMBAGS who caused the entire situation to occur in the first place!

And there are so many of these stalkers present that if I was to actually beat one of them up the others would act as witnesses for this person when the Police arrived, even though they knew that their fellow stalker was the instigator. These are adults? I have yet to see a child behave this badly.

The situation has gotten so bad that I cannot conduct normal business within my own community any longer. Getting a car inspected has become a complete hassle. I have not even gotten my motorcycle inspected out of concern that these criminal thugs will damage it while it is out of my sight. Is this normal? NO.

Yet the FEDS are getting away with it. So what does that say about the Department Of Justice or the US Judiciary? Nothing positive, that’s for certain. They are in on this and conveniently look the other way. One would wonder what they would do if it were their families who were suddenly subjected to this insidious torture? They would no longer be looking in the other direction, I can tell you that!

There is no rule of law here any longer. In the past when I would have a meal out, my food was often laced with a fast acting tranquilizer, which made me feel loagy and unable to operate my car properly. Even now, if I travel to the beach (one of my favorite destinations) I find that these Stalkers have already setup shop there, having prepared their carefully orchestrated street theater in the process.

It is this way no matter where I go. And I have stopped eating out for this reason. I am also doing far less traveling than I used to. The last long trip that I took was on July 4Th, 2005. It was a Family get-together,but since the FEDS had by that time destroyed my relationship with my Family, I decided to ride my motorcycle out to Montauk Point to check out Camp Hero, an old US Army base now turned into a park, yet which holds some very interesting conspiracy theories in regard to the cult Montauk Project -- something that I've researched over the past few years.

Not only was I stalked while I was out there, but the following day I was crashed into by one of these miscreants while astride my motorcycle as I waited for a traffic light to change. And you are going to tell me that these FEDS are not criminals?

How does assault with a DEADLY WEAPON grab you, because this fool deliberately ran into the back of my bike -- there is no question about it. And given the FEDS' involvement and the new Fascist order of George W. Bush, it did not even make sense to report it to the Brookville Police, who would have just been told to leave the situation alone.

You know that when you have good Officers who put their lives on the line for us, taking orders from criminal thugs like the COINTELPRO FBI or Homeland Security, that something in America has gone terribly terribly wrong.

The FEDS have also interfered with my credit cards to the point where they were all canceled. Yet I was never sent a written reason for them doing so, which is illegal.

Realizing that they had denied themselves a venue in which to attack me, they quickly had Citibank re-activate one of the cards. However as far as I am concerned, the card no longer exists. In fact, when the renewal came in the mail several weeks back I immediately cut it up and tossed it into the trash. If only we could do that with these Stalkers. ; )

Since I have experienced so much of this abuse in the past and in an extreme way over the last three years, when my harassment had gone from covert to overt mode, I now tend to stay at home a lot more. Now while this has not been an altogether negative thing, since the price of fuel has gotten out of hand, I still do resent having to be made a prisoner within my own home, which is exactly what has happened here.

Most TI's have been exiled to virtual prisons within their own dwellings if they are lucky enough to have not been evicted from them -- something which many TI's find themselves being subjected to by the psychopathic garbage that denies us our Civil Rights. And it is only a matter of time before those who are still lucky enough to be working are forced to quit and become impoverished to the point of becoming homeless. A very real threat to all Targeted Individuals including myself.

This type of daily vilification of the TI is standard operating procedure for the FEDS and their Gang Stalking progeny. And I have found that writing about their activities truly infuriates them because they do not like to be referred to as criminals, even though their actions are clearly those of criminal minds. Law abiding citizens operate by the rule of law set forth by the United States Constitution. And anyone who does not whether they work for Federal Intelligence or otherwise, cannot be considered anything but criminals. And criminals is EXACTLY what these people are.

However, if I were to complain about this harassment, I would be told that my exile from society was a self imposed one, and that any inference that I make to being Stalked is due only to my being paranoid. I was told this by psychiatrist Allen I. Stempler of Great Neck, NY. Stempler, a forensic psychiatrist, was used by the FEDS in an effort entrap me, and took roughly $10,000 of my Family's money under false pretenses while attempting to do so. That is fraud. And I believe that because he took over $1000, it is also Grand Larceny.

The FEDS attempted to use him to set me up just like they used my cousin to set me up, by intimidating her, and using her son who is in the US Navy as a pawn. It is obvious that the FEDS could easily use their influence to get him kicked out of the Navy and perhaps even worse. My cousin knew this and out of fear allowed herself to be used by these FEDS to set me up in the chain reaction of events which began to explode in the early months of 2003, knowing full well that they would have gone after her son had she not. And it has been all downhill ever since -- not just for me, but for my Family as well. And even some friends got dragged into this situation, simply because their conversations were overheard by the FBI and NSA.

This is how the FEDS operate. They don't sit outside your home and wait to follow you. They use the NSA's satellites to watch your every move from within your home, while using the NSA's remote neural monitoring (synthetic telepathy) to read your thoughts and at times even manipulate them. Is it any wonder why the FBI attempts to portray those who learn about its criminality as being mentally unstable?

Because if we are mentally stable, and what we are saying about the FBI and NSA is true, then that makes them the biggest threat to Civil Liberties that the American people have ever faced. As for questioning my testimony in regard to this technology, can the hundreds of people on the Mind Control Forums all be wrong?

Can former federal agents like John St. Clair Akwei (who filed a lawsuit against the NSA for its abuse of remote neural monitoring) and Russ Tice be wrong as well? If they are wrong, why has the US Government gone to such extremes to keep them quiet?

Why are so many of these former agents being targeted for directed energy weapons' assaults as well as synthetic telepathy, if what they have to say has no merit? The mere fact that they can document what is being done to them is evidence enough that the Intelligence community in this country is committing horrible crimes against its own people, and torturing them to keep the American people from finding out about it.

Do you know what it is like to have the FEDS manipulate your life from behind the scenes only to come into your Family and attack like a pack of NAZI's? Because I do, and there in nothing legal about it.

As for the FEDS using the medical community to abuse me, these types of abuse by medical professionals against TI's is quite common, as the FEDS draw innocent doctors into their Web of lies and destruction.

I have had a female doctor poke around my buttocks and lower extremities in what can be described as nothing less than a sexual assault, while one of her employees actually spit on me as I was being given an acupressure treatment. This Doctor of Osteopathic medicine did many things that were abusive including holding a vibrating device over my nose, which I have been unable to find any other DO use in such a way. When I experienced pain in my left shoulder this same doctor deliberately yanked the shoulder back as hard as she could causing me excruciating pain. These were both capable people prior to what the FBI enlisted them to do to me. Now I consider them nothing but two lowlife miscreants who have cast a shadow over an otherwise noble profession -- homeopathy.

Would anyone ever try to pull something like this with a patient without knowing that the FEDS were behind the situation? In this litigious society, not a chance. While what the doctor who heads this practice did to me was criminal in nature, she has been very helpful to my Father. For this reason and ONLY this reason, her name does not appear here, even though given the crimes she committed against me, it should. As for the FEDS, they can turn even the nicest of people into complete sadists. Like I said, the FEDS are a cancer -- one that is spreading rapidly throughout society.

And enlisting people in society to attack TI's is a common tactic for the FEDS and their groups of Gang Stalkers. They want to make certain that every aspect of a TI's life is as difficult as possible so that they will commit suicide. Most TI's have reported that their own doctors, dentists, barbers, mechanics, gardeners and any other business people with whom they once had good relationships were quick to turn on them when the Stalkers got involved.

I have had people that I have never done a thing to treat me as if I'd suddenly become a leper. Many of these were people whom I had helped in a number of ways over the years, and never asked anything of. My next door neighbors are a prime example. For years I collected their mail and looked after their Mother's home to make sure that it was secure at night, since she had become very ill with cancer and was living with them. I was only asked to pickup their mail while she was in the hospital undergoing surgery. It was supposed to be for only three weeks.

Nearly 6 years later I was still doing it, as was my Family. Why? Because it was more convenient for these people to inconvenience us than it was to cancel their mail. I never asked a thing of them.

A few years into this the daughter of the ill woman stopped by. While my Dad and I were speaking, she overheard me mention having to park one of my cars outside the garage and quickly (out of guilt no doubt) offered to let my park the car in her Mom's empty garage -- which for a time I took her up on.

When the husband became ill and was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, his wife called me to ask if I would speak with him, thinking that he had too many symptoms for the diagnosis of Parkinson's to be correct.

She thought it might be Lyme disease, and knowing that I had been suffering with it for years, wanted to know what I thought. I did my best to send this man in the right direction and he soon began the treatment protocol of my doctor which helped him significantly. He also found out that I was using a Rife machine in adjunct therapy for the Lyme and suddenly invited himself over to do the Rifings with me once a week.

He became such a nuisance after awhile -- always showing up at the dinner hour, that I had to shame him into buying his own machine. And even then, he held back on the payments for so long that I threatened to pay the manufacturer of the machine if he did not. He finally relented and paid the man. I have dealt with these types of situations with a myriad of people whom I have never done a thing to, and been helpful to at anytime I could. Yet the minute the FEDS got involved, these friendships went down in flames. TI's will commonly report this.

I know for certain that when the FEDS attack a Target there is no relationship that can stand up to this abuse. I don't care how close a family or married couple are -- these relationships are easily destroyed by the FBI and other Federal Intelligence agencies. They just keep on hounding and hounding the involved parties until hatred sets in. There is no low to which these FEDS will not sink.

They are notorious for making the statement that their TI's have hit rock bottom, but in reality , these FEDS should take a damn good look in the mirror, for they are the ones who have hit rock bottom -- and are so devoid of any humanity that they would be pathetic were they not so EVIL.

The FBI will deliberately undermine someone it targets to the point of destroying the Target's life. They will call that person's place of employment anonymously making slanderous comments about the person to create problems for them at work. They will make the same anonymous calls to Family and friends to stir up trouble. One time back in the late 1980's I was out sailing in the evening. These lowlifes called my parents' home and without identifying who they were said "he's floating in the water, we don't now if he's alive or not!"

Only miserable bastards would ever do something so cruel.

This is the kind of demented thinking that these FEDS are capable are. And the most disturbing aspect of their harassment is that it can be done by way of the telephone, anonymously, and create a multitude of problems for the TI.

Imagine how easy it would be to cause a person problems by using a phone. A perpetrator of such crimes merely picks up the phone to call the home of someone they work with, whom they want to cause problems.

They call the person's spouse to say that they were having an affair. Now when that person arrives home, imagine how the spouse is going to react? There was no affair or any impropriety, yet the phone call has now created a shadow doubt which can lead to all sorts of further problems. And all it took was one phone call by a lowlife. This is typical way in which the FBI operates. Everything is done behind the scenes, and in violation of the law and the person's Constitutional rights.

The FEDS make these types of calls all the time or get their Stalkers to. It is the easiest way in the world to cause a TI problems. Relationships are based on many conditions and can fail miserably if those conditions are not met. They are extremely vulnerable and the FEDS know this. They actually bank on it to cause those they Target a series of endless problems.

The FEDS know full well how detailed their plans for Stalking me are. They are also well aware that they are guilty of committing numerous crimes against my person over the past many years; crimes which in any normal situation would have put these RAT BASTARDS in prison where they belong. Yet is it any wonder that they and their Gang Stalking minions would get away with these crimes, since they are sanctioned by the Federal Bureau Of Investigation to do so, and by that all time low of Government Rat Bastards, George W. Bush?

And if you think my words to Bush are disrespectful you should surf the Internet to see what Americans have to say about this draft dodging, election stealing son of a bitch. And those are not nearly the worst things he has done.

As for looking to avoid conflict, I now find that I stay at my residence nearly all the time. Consequently, over the past few years the Stalkers have setup shop within my neighborhood at 23 Wenwood Drive, Brookville, NY 11545. And from there they orchestrate a plan of stalking which runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Is this inconvenient for them? Not at all. Gang Stalking innocent people is what they do for a living. And what's more, these sociopaths actually enjoy it, given that they can torture others because any sense of conscience that they had was brainwashed out of them a long time ago.

These are the typical punks that you find being rounded up by the Police on a Saturday night for their juvenile delinquent behavior. However, in Terrorist Stalking they have found a niche for themselves, and their crimes have gone well beyond the typical bar room brawl or breaking and entering into the local home to steal someones paycheck and jewelery that most common thugs are involved in.

They are now full time employees (if you can call it that) who are actually paid to commit far more serious crimes against others, and with what appears to be complete impunity from prosecution. At least for the time being. If you or I commit these crimes we go to prison. So it seems logical that it is only a matter of time before these thugs find themselves not in the virtual prisons that they have illegally subjected us to, but in fact real ones.

However, it is the FBI that employs most of these thugs, using them as a buffer to commit crimes that FBI agents themselves must deny any involvement with, in a court of law. Can you actually imagine an FBI agent testifying that he took part ordering the Stalking of an American citizen, and that if things got bad enough, he actually ordered that citizen to be murdered?

While this has been the case many times over, I don't think that we are about to hear of these Federal agents admitting to these types of crimes anytime soon, since doing so would for once and for all place the FBI in the role of Terrorist that it assumed at its inception.

So you see, these Stalking groups are really just an extension of Federal law enforcement, giving these FEDS the plausible deniabilty (really just another word for alibi) that they need to commit these crimes then lie about them in court, something so common that a term has been coined to describe the extensive perjury committed in court by the Federal Intelligence community, which is known as "testa lying."

Of course these FEDS are outright criminals themselves whom the right wing Extremists in Congress have catered to, to the point where even they can no longer reign them in. And I think that given the decades long abuse by the FEDS of the legal system in this country, we can liken their complete disregard for the law to that of a runaway train – you know that at some point it is going crash, and when it does, major damage is going to occur.

In reality nothing that the FBI, NSA or Homeland Security have done to my Family and me is legal. If it had been there would have been no need for them to use these despicable tactics. Tactics which can only be described as textbook COINTELPRO. And this SCUM which spies on American citizens within the privacy of their own bedrooms and bathrooms and then records it should not even be allowed to live. They are truly a cancer on the human race.

And what makes matters worse is that Targeted Individuals are forced to endure these lowlifes every moment of their lives. The last few days these insufferable pricks have again interfered with my Internet access. And today, I was only on the Web for a few minutes before they chose to block my access altogether. Rather then be inconvenienced any further, I decided to type today’s blog in Microsoft Word and just paste it here when I finally got online.

As a TI I have learned that being flexible with my time is a must, due to the constant illegal intrusions being made upon it by these Government wackjobs and their fanatical EXTREMIST Stalking Network. We are talking about people that are just one step away from shooting you while you drive your car, or blowing you up in your own home.

These lunatics are living right on the fringe and who can tell when they will completely snap? Any human being that has been brainwashed has become a danger to themselves and those around them. And since Manchurian candidates were programmed to trigger with the use of certain words or symbols, can these professional Gang Stalkers be far behind? It only takes one of them to commit a murder, for the rest to suddenly become suspected of being capable of committing the same crime.

These miscreants plan their attacks with military precision. They work slowly and deliberately on every possible angle of attack in which they can destroy the lives of those they target. Millions of dollars are spent to attack one person. And these attacks can go on for decades, and be as vicious both psychologically and physically as anything imaginable, given both the perpetrators' use of psychological warfare as well as directed energy weapons.

But one must ask, how cost effective is it for the Government to sanction these well networked Stalking Groups, if they can spend millions of dollars a year and employ hundreds of people to stalk one person? It would have to be the worst return on an investment ever recorded.

Imagine every conversation that you have had over a period of more than two decades being secretly recorded -- everything that you have done for more than 20 consecutive years watched and archived. Imagine that every trip you have ever made to your own bathroom in that time has not only been watched, but also recorded, and you will understand just how severe the FEDS' intrusion into my life and those of other TI's has been.

And while we may be physically alone, we are by no means alone when it comes to be singled out for such harassment. There are millions of other Americans who are being targeted this way now. I personally know of at least 7 other people on Long Island alone who are being harassed as I am, so these are not isolated incidences.

As for the FILTH that works for these organizations, they are on par with the lowest SCUM you will ever find in a federal prison. The only problem is that this SCUM is working in a capacity where they can do substantial damage to the lives of people with no criminal records.

And to anyone who would justify these activities, even when sanctioned by law enforcement, we must look at the following crimes being perpetrated against us:


Being spied on for years within the privacy of our own homes == A CRIME

Being subjected to mind control through the NSA's Remote Neural Monitoring Program == A CRIME

Being denied DUE PROCESS of law == A CRIME

Being denied our right to quite enjoyment == A CRIME

Being denied our right to legal counsel == A CRIME

Being slandered through the use of black propaganda == A CRIME

Having property both stolen and vandalized == A CRIME

Having our relationships destroyed even with our very own Families = The worst crime of all!!!


See a pattern developing here?

When the people who are attacking you are hired to do so by the FBI or other federal law enforcement agencies, what does that say for the state of Juris Prudence within the United States? It says that whatever does exist is not working as it was designed to and must be at the very least, overhauled. And with the complete fall of any legitimate constitutional republic within the Land Of The Lies, it's going to take a hell of a lot more than an overhaul to clean this Government up!

And this also begs an even more important question: with these thugs free to roam America as they are, what is to prevent the FEDS from sicking these VIPERS on you next? From what I can determine, nothing at all. And with George W. Bush in office you may well find yourself being attacked by attending the wrong meetings, protests, or perhaps even something as simple as a having a bumper sticker on your car criticizing George W. Bush and the US Federal Government.

One woman found this out the hard way, when she placed a bumper sticker on her car which said "Killing One Person Is Murder, Killing Millions is Government Policy." She soon found herself being Gang Stalked as so many of us are, by this NETWORK of Gang Stalking VIPERS who can be turned loose on anyone at anytime, and with absolutely no warning.

For those Americans who have not yet been made aware of it, US Democracy is dead.

If it were not, none of us would be dealing with these Federal psycopaths or their Gang Stalking groups. We'd be dealing with the laws of the land as they were designed. Just a few years ago, I noticed young men riding motorcycles very aggressively, very wrecklessly, and very quickly through traffic. I began to notice them more and more and am now wondering if they were not just an early part of the more overt Gang Stalking employed against me.

Another thing I noticed was that the local cops never even tried to go after them, even though I saw them blow past patrol cars on several occasions. Now why would the local Police allow people who were driving very wrecklessly to proceed without at least making an attempt to pursue them?

It does not add up does it? But since George W. Bush has taken office, few things do anymore. A painful sign of the times that lay ahead for all Americans.

As for this conspiratorial attack on my Family, myself and all other Targets, it's as blatant and wanton as it gets. There is no rule of law in regard to it. People around us are bullied into cooperating or face being subjected to the same attacks that we are forced to endure.

Our Families are most vulnerable because they are closest to us, so the FEDS and their belligerent Stalking groups look for anything they can to control them. The Families of Targets are always made vulnerable because this allows the perps to move directly into the Targets’ lives.

Once again, this is an FBI COINTELPRO tactic that it has used thousands of times to infiltrate Civil Rights Groups around the country – it is as effective as it is illegal. And it can be used to Target individuals as well as groups, as it has been with my Family and me.

Through the FEDS' attacks on us we can now add our name to the long list of Americans who have had their lives decimated by the FBI’s COINTELPRO tactics. And this list is an impressive one which includes some very noteworthy people.

The following is just a brief list of some of the people who have been targeted by the FBI and its HIGHLY ILLEGAL COINTELPRO tactics.


Dr. Martin Luther King Junior

Activists Judi Bari and Daryl Cherney

The American Indian Movement

American Indian Movement Activist Leonard Peltier

AIM Activist Anna Mae Aquash

The Black Panther Party

Black Panther Activist Geronimo Haga

Black Panther Activist Freddie Hampton

Actress Jean Seberg

Political Campaign Strategist Michael Boren Williams & His Family

Stew Webb

Janis Lanham

Dr. Steven Hatfield

The Weaver Family – Especially Vicki and Sammy Weaver

The Branch Davidians – Most of whom were murdered by the FBI and BATF

(And Last But Certainly Not Least) The Marino Family


This list is only a small number of all the Americans who have been victimized by the FBI and other Federal Intelligence agencies. Agencies that have NO place within the fabric of American society, since they exist to subvert the US Constitution and destroy American Civil Liberties.

In total contrast to what the FBI will tell you, it has NEVER once defended the Civil Rights of the American people – not in its 98 year history. The truth of the matter is that the FBI was created to deny Americans their Civil Rights by getting around the Constitution in ways that local law enforcement never could.

We have local Police who protect our Civil Rights (at least for the time being - with the Bush Nazi Administration who knows how long this will last?). The FBI, however, was created to maintain the status quo in America and has done exactly that, using covert forms of terrorism whenever it felt the need to.

So it is quite the irony that the "so called" premier law enforcement organization within the United States can by its own actions be defined as a TERRORIST group -- these FEDS even operate in cells! And anyone who has ever been subjected to the FBI’s attacks will tell you with absolute certainty that this organization is the very definition of Terrorism. A complete albatross around all of our necks that along with its criminal intelligence bretheren, should have been destroyed a long time ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick