Friday, July 14, 2006

Gang Stalking Targets Turned Against Eachother

When The Perps Pit TI Against TI

A sad fact which happens far too frequently.

My E-mail to another TI who is routinely used as a provocateur in the perps attacks against me.

Janis,

Regarding the file you sent..

The zero was noted. Either then that I have no idea what the deal was with this file...

I do know that the feds freeze my computer all the time. I will be online and the screen will freeze up; Or the processor will slow to a crawl when I'm blogging...

I contacted Derrick and and John by posting on their Websites. I am sure the feds are just salivating to add them to their psyops as they do with everyone I correspond with. It is a very sad commentary when they are this desperate, and so completely lacking in any humanity.

This is why I will no longer join any chats or correspond with anyone over and above posting in regard to the attacks on myself and others. When the feds don't respect the rule of law I don't think they have the right to expect us to do so (at least when it concerns them).

They have declared that we are fair game to them, so they might as well be fair game to us -- and they are. Most of these feds have the intellect of a pumpkin. And their goal is to create hatred. They could easily co-opt someone who is religious to attack me, because I no longer believe in god in the way I once did. That is not to say that I am an atheist.

It is just to demonstrate that I believe that the force, power, call it whatever you like, is in fact more than a montheist religion. I have no problem with those who believe in a god. I think that is their right. However, I do not think that it is their right to attack those who hold a different belief and commence such attacks out of fear, rather than actual information.

As for you, in spite of the feds use of you as a sometime provacteur, I still respect what you are doing to further the cause of those of being targeted. And I empathize with the suffering you are being subjected to, because in one form or another I have been going through it for a quarter of a century. I will defend your position in regard to your suffering; I will do my best to circulate your information to the lay people who know nothing about this criminal stalking.

But I will not allow the miscreants who perpetrate these crimes against me or others to use other targets in their attacks on me. I have cut people off at the knees for doing so in the past, not to hurt them, but to prevent them from compromising themselves as unwitting dupes. And will not hesitate to do so in any target's case. The feds are growing frustrated with me simply because of my resilience and flat out refusal to acknowledge them as anything more than the defect of humanity that they are.

I have tallied up their crimes against me over the years and there is enough there to put many of these miscreants in prison for life. My response to you is out of respect for you and for what you are going through. I cannot be played by anyone including another target.

I will continue to post on your site as long as you allow me to. If you decide that you do not want me to please let me know and I will refrain from doing so in the future. As for any attempt to pull a Suz, I will respond as I did with her. I will answer questions that are pertinent and ignore those which are not.

If the emails become completely unconstructive as they were with the Suz, I will no longer answer them. I am not making the rules here, as you well know. I am simply responding as I see fit, to a group of miscreants who are attacking decent people in the most hideous of ways, and in too many instances using these people to attack others.

TI's attacking TI's is far more common than most of these support groups will admit to. And it is proof that these TI's are human, in that to reduce their own suffering they will increase the suffering of others.

This is not the case with all TI's. Some will die before they submit to such cruelty. However there are many who while being decent people, will be driven to the point where they will do far less than decent things. As always, I have compassion for these people because they are victims.

It is the perps, whether they be locals or at the federal level, who deserve no compassion or understanding, because they are aware of their cruelty and willingly dispense it. And you, Janis, know this as well as I do. Given what the FBI puts you through on a daily basis, you are as aware of their viciousness as any person on this planet.

If you are in trouble, please feel free to contact me and I will do what I can to help. However, if it is the feds or other miscreants who attempt to utilize you in their attacks on me, I urge you to be vigilant in resisting. If you cannot, I will not hold it against you.

However, I will not contribute to their denigrating of your person by attempting to engender in you the same viciousness that they wield to those they attack. They are a pathetic network of miscreants, Janis.

They have no self worth so they attack others to make themselves feel important. However, what they do does not make them important. It makes them criminals. Pathetically weak, cowardly little rodents who hide behind their stalking networks. And they despise people who see right through them and instead of being terrorized, laugh at the joke they are and ridicule them for it.

I will be posting this to your forum in the event that the US Federal Web hacking team intercepts it from my E-mail account -- something they have long since established a propensity for doing.

Your tired TI aquaintence, Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick