Friday, October 06, 2006

If You Know About Illegal Government Spying On American Citizens It Is Your Patriotic Duty To Inform Citizens About It

When I first watched Dylan Avery's brilliant documentary 911 LooseChange, which is a truthful and accurate account of what actually happened on 9-11, and as revealing of the coverup by the Bush Administration in regards these terrorist attacks as any film ever made, I was certain that Avery would now be placed into the NSA's remote neural monitoring program -- if he had not been already. I didn't want to see his life destroyed the way these federal bastards have destroyed my Family's, mine and so many other Americans, so I sent Dylan the following E-mail to warn him.

Whether he received this E-mail or not I don't know. I do know that a similar E-mail which I sent to the American Civil Liberties Union roughly a year ago to warn them about the NSA's remote neural monitoring technology, was opened by them. The ACLU branch that I E-mailed was on the same AOL ISP that I was, so I was able to see that my E-mail to them was in fact opened & hopefully read.

And I am certain that the ACLU now at least knows about the NSA's remote neural monitoring technology, even if they believe that it would be dangerous for their organization to publicly acknowledge that such Nazi technology exists. They may in fact have known about this technology before I sent them the information. I have no way of knowing.

However, what I do know is that I went to the most powerful Civil Rights organization in this country and did my best to alert them to what is going on. Given the adversity that I face daily, it was the best that I could do to expose this horrendous government crime and betrayal of the American people. It is my hope that at sometime in the future the ACLU will go public with this information for the benefit of the American people and the betterment of the United States Of America.

Given their existence to promote Civil Liberties and Human Rights by taking on the US Government, ACLU members are more than likely being spied on 24/7/365 by this technology just so the NSA can keep tabs on their activities.

My E-mail to Dylan is below. If you believe that other Americans are being illegally spied on by the NSA and its RNM Artificial Intelligence technology, you have a duty to inform these people that they are being watched! To not do so can only be considered an act of treason.


Date: Tue 13 Jun 2006 03:58:35 PM EDT
From: Jim jimmarino@myway.com
To: dylan@loosechange911.com
Cc: publicity@loosechange911.com
Subject: Dylan, You Are Being Spied On By The NSA's Remote Neural Monitoring Program -- Please READ!!!!


To Dylan and his crew,

First off, much thanks for the wonderful job that you are doing in circulating the truth about 9/11, which bush, the PNAC and federal intelligence community are doing their best to cover up.
The mainstream media is now nothing but a shill for circulating the government's disinformation campaign about 9/11, and many other issues which prove that there is a well funded nazi shadow government lurking beneath the shell of a democracy that Americans have left of their government.

I am a target of the National Security Agency's SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE Remote Neural Monitoring program in which I am illegally spied on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for the past 25 years. This is one of the most precedent setting violations of Civil and Human Rights abuse in United States History, since I have never been arrested, charged, tried or convicted of any crimes.

Since discovering this, I have already warned the American Civil Liberties Union that they are in this system and am doing the same for others who are speaking out against this Government and putting themselves in jeopardy.

I have included my Website below which I hope you will visit, simply because it contains accounts of some of the worst fraud ever perpetrated by this government against the American people.

I also cover a lawsuit filed by a former NSA employee named John St. Clair Akwei, who became a whistle blower against the NSA when he discovered that certain NSA employees were abusing this technology, and not only spying on Americans within the privacy of their own homes, but also using synthetic telepathy to both scan and influence their thoughts. I have been targeted by the NSA and this technology for decades.

And there is little doubt that you are now being watched the NSA 24 hours a day, whereever you go. And those who you come in contact are also being watched.

Akwei's lawsuit was never heard because its content would cause a scandal which would topple this government. However, the content of his lawsuit is absolutely shocking, and positive proof that this government is being run by a strong Nazi influence.

Please read this information carefully and circulate it to everyone you know.

The American people and their freedom are in jeopardy in ways that they
cannot even begin to comprehend.

{Notation:
This URL listed below was my former Website which the FEDS had Angelfire find a BOGUS reason to delete, since it documented the FEDS illegal psywarfare campaign against me and was getting more Internet traffic than ever before. I was forced to begin my new Website as a result of this. I should also state that the Lyme Disease Quilt Page which I created to honor chronically ill Lyme disease patients across the United States was also deleted because of the FEDS, showing that they don't give a damn about Americans or their suffering.
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/page700.html }

Thanks again for your diligence in regard 9/11 and keep up the fight to expose this government and bush administration for the complete fraud that they are.

Jim Marino
US Goverment Mind Control Target/Activist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick