Thursday, October 26, 2006

Another Mind Control Victim Who Was Murdered In A Made To Appear Suicide

I am always on the lookout for other mind control victims who have experienced anomalies similar to my own. Cary Adcox was one of these victims and it is my opinion that he stumbled onto a government modern day version of the CIA's MKULTRA Mind Control program which cost him his life.

Cary was a well educated man whom, for whatever reason, one day learned that his mind was being "electronically" read by someone. What Cary learned probably applies to most if not all American people, except that Cary had the advantage of knowing that it was happening to him. Like Cary, I also know with absolute certainty that this is being done to myself at the present time as well as many other victims, most of whom have no idea that it is happening to them. And for this reason I have been demonized by the FEDS in efforts to both discredit and neutralize me.

Sadly enough, after going public with his information and documenting it on the Mind Control Forums Website, Cary was murdered in what was reported to be a suicide. It's clear that Cary had stumbled onto some very serious crimes being perpetrated against him, and in coming forward with his information, whomever these people were felt that he needed to be silenced.

On June 21st, 2001 they got their wish. The body of Adcox was found at the end of a desolate road; the apparent cause of death -- a fatal gunshot wound. At the time he was only 45 years old.

Given my knowledge of the FBI's history of criminality and aiding and abetting the crimes of many other government officials and organizations, it gives me little solace that the FBI reported that there was no foul play with regard to Adcox's death.

In my opinion, the FBI's investigation was another snowjob which conveniently hid the facts behind Cary's murder. It's not like the FBI has not done it before. TWA Flight 800, the 1995 Murrah Building bombing, and both the original terrorist attack on the WTC in 1993, as well as 9-11, smacks of the FBI's participation in a very well organized criminal conspiracy.

The following is an excerpt of a letter written by Cary Adcox shortly before his untimely death. It can be seen in its entirety on the Mind Control Forums Website which I have included the link to at the end of this post.

"No, I'm not having any effects that I know of from the testing they are currently doing. I'm not sure what you know about the testing involved in MKULTRA.

I am currently looking for a job and haven't been able to land a job in part I believe because they have stopped every attempt for employment I have had a lead on. These people don't want me to work because it would interfere with the testing they are doing on me.

I am a highly trained person in the computer and electronics arena and I have my resume posted on sites all over the internet. I believe they are somehow canceling every prospective employer who calls and is interested in hiring me.

These people are as far as I can tell federal employees who can see and hear every conversation I have with anyone. They know every detail of my life. There are currently three of them that are active in the testing.

I'm not sure what you know about it but what appears to be happening is they have implanted somehow a device that receives and transmits in me that allows them to tap into the brain stem and access everything my mind is assembling as a thought before I even have a chance to completely think it.

They are able to question your mind while you are sleeping and get just about any detail of your past experiences from you while you sleep. This basically opens your entire, what used to be private, life up to them like a book. What ever you see out of your eyes is transmitted to them. Your life has no privacy at all.

Initially they used a lot of terrorizing tactics to pretty much to try to drive me crazy and or break me. They are also hooked up to this equipment in their minds, so I can actually sense things they feel quite often. I know what they are going to say before they can get a complete thought together because my mind sees what they are about to say.

This is not quite often to their advantage. They can somehow for instance think about putting a hand on you and you will actually have the sensation that it actually occurred because your mind is actually tricked into thinking it is occurring because your mind actually is fed close to the same information that it would receive as if you had actually been touched by someone.

You would not believe the things that are possible if you had the ability to reach into someone's mind and send the same information that many parts of a human body can send to a brain and you could transmit that same information to someone else's brain stem directly without them ever receiving it from their own body nerves or body organs. This is the type of testing that is currently being done with me.

They can cause you to feel pain by actually sending the proper information via a receiver transmitter to your brain of previously recorded information. They can send the information to the sensual part of your brain to sexually arouse you or they can send information to cause you to cry as they are making you feel guilty at the same time about something you may have done as a child or any number of other things they can say to make you feel guilty about to get you to cry. I am 42 years old and have cried more in the last six months then since I was a child."

Read the rest of Cary Adcox story here. He paid with his life to make it known to all of us. And so it should be, as should the rest of the accounts of ALL mind control and organized stalking victims, who are proof that there is now a core group of Nazi's which presides over the United States Federal Government. A very frightening TRUTH.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/v/adcox.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick