Friday, September 29, 2006

FEDS Use The DMV To Send A Bogus Registration

I had posted the following photo sometime back to show how the FEDS actually got the New York State Department Of Motor Vehicles to send me a registration tag for my motorcycle which did NOT have the usual expiration dates.

For that matter the year listed on the sticker was not even 05 as it should have been but instead 06. A little Satanic ritual abuse going on here -- 666? Notice there is nothing on the sides of the sticker indicating the type of vehicle or an expiration date. Also notice how large the 06 is.





Now take a look at the sticker below which I have posted for comparative purposes. Notice that in this case the expiration date and vehicle types are clearly listed as they should be and the year is of NORMAL size, rather than the large 06 which was found on the above sticker.


Given all that these federal scumbags have subjected me to in the past through the use of their directed energy weapons and mind control, at least this sticker is some physical proof as to the mind games that they play. If only I could prove first hand the way in which they have scanned and manipulated my own thoughts (mind rape) that would really be an achievement. Not to mention showing how they use their satellites to spy on me 24/7/365 even within the privacy of my own bedroom and bathroom. Yes, they are watching me in my own bathroom!!

And I am hardly alone in being subjected to this technology or the EXTREME invasion of privacy. Thousands of people are now coming forward as they are being made aware that they too are being subjected to the US Federal Government's mind control technology and the gangstalking which seems to accompany it for those who become savy what is really going on.

The FEDS don't want us telling others about it, and have destroyed our reputations and even our relationships with our own Families in efforts to both silence and discredit us. They have perpetrated some of the worst crimes imaginable against us and don't want the mainstream public learning about it. Even many of our own neighbors don't know exactly why they are being used to harass us. They certainly don't know the truth about the FEDS crimes against us, or that the extreme technology that they are using to spy on the American people, many times within the privacy of their own homes.

And consider this. More then a few Targeted Individuals (TI's) have documented that their own families were used to set them up, when the families themselves were coerced into taking part in this despicable harassment. Also note that in the case of the FBI, these agents watch their victims commit suicide in real time, by way of these satellites, succumbing to the psychological breakdown that they were forced to endure at the hands of these federal agents.

You did not misread anything here. These agents watched as the people who they were using psychological warfare on (innocent citizens) committed suicide. This is exactly what many TI's including myself are being put through at this time, and in many cases our own families are being forced to take part in it.

You wanna talk about SICK??? I won't even post anything more emotionally charged then this since these federal pieces of garbage will only use it to attack me in other ways. If I were to attempt any type of legitimate reconcilliation with my Family (as I have over the past 3 years) these scumbags would immediately move in and place more pressure on them to prevent it from happening. The truth is that these bastards have absolutely obliterated my relationship with my Family and a reconcilliation will never happen because of it.

The FEDS are using this extreme psychological warfare in an effort to force me to commit suicide, but before doing so, they want me to say that none of what I have documented over the past three years is the truth. However that is NOT EVER GOING TO HAPPEN. These FEDS and the gangstalking TRASH that they employ are criminals, and everything that they have put my Family and me through is true -- EVERYTHING I HAVE DOCUMENTED HERE from the gangstalking crimes to the satellite mind manipulation is TRUE.

ALL OF IT! And the FEDS are GUILTY AS HELL which is why they are doing their best to get me to commit suicide. And I am hardly the only one who they are doing this to. Thousands of accounts of this abuse are now turning up all over the Internet. This is the real FBI and Intelligence community. Paid criminals who violate the laws in this land and then perjure themselves in court to cover up these crimes. LIARS ONE AND ALL!!! NOT TO MENTION DEVIANT PIGS THAT SPY ON US IN OUR OWN BATHROOMS AND BEDROOMS.

And there is no question that these so called community watch groups and the paid gangstalkers who act as their ring leaders are sanctioned by the FEDS. If the FEDS did not want them to exist , they'd be GONE.

America the land of the free where due process of law is guarenteed by our own Constitution -- What a crock!!! There are thousands of people in this country being more or less targeted as I am, being denied their right to due process of law.

And millions more who are being illegally spied on without even realizing it.

And those around us develop a convenient sense of denial to allow these hate crimes to occur, not having the courage to stand up to those who perpetrate them.

And it is the FEDS who are behind this, while motivating these so called "community watch groups" (a fancy name for unpaid gangstalkers) to routinely take part in these crimes. That something this horrific can happen within our own communites can only mean one thing. The US Government has been subverted, and legitimate democracy and adherence to the US Constitution no longer exist within this nation.

As for my answer to the FEDS???

FUCK OFF YOU FASCIST RAT BASTARDS!!

You've sold the American people out. And once they collectively realize this you and your fascist ideologies are finished!

We should have finished you off after WWII, before you could get yourselves embedded within the American community by way of the newly created CIA and NSA. You had some very powerful CORPORATE connections here in the USA which enabled you to become part of US Intelligence and flourish, instead of paying for your crimes against the Jews and the Holocaust. Little did we realize that you would eventually worm your way into the US Politics as well while maintaining your stronghold on the US Intelligence community. However, this time around you're not gonna be so lucky. Too many people now know who aided and abetted you and they are going down with you!

Readers:

I apologize to the readers for the above rant, but given the psychological stress that I am under 24 hours a day for the past 1200 plus days, these rants are what have kept me sane in dealing with these federal psychopaths, their gang stalking minions, and the psychological warfare that they have subjected me to.

The FEDS Strike Again!

I had posted on a new message board recently which covers quite a bit of stalking activity. Of course the FEDS did not like this and immediately moved in to slander or libel me -- I use both the written and verbal forms of character defamation here, since I have no way of knowing whether they called the person who picked up on my post and Website or e-mailed them. How I would love to have a copy of the e-mail just so I could document exactly how these federal scoundrels attack us behind our backs.

Anyway, today I got an e-mail from a person who took interest. Of course, any persons who would have attempted to answer me in an honest way would have been intercepted by this federal garbage as they have for the past three years. So the person who sent me the e-mail had been contacted and was also utilized in my harassment. This e-mail I should note had just enough triggers to get my attention, yet allow the person who sent it some leeway to bullshit his way out of it if needbe. I did not respond in kind with triggers of my own since I don't approve of that and have only done so twice in the past to give those who did it to me on numerous occasions a taste of their own medicine. And you know what? They didn't like having it done to them either. No one would, since these triggers are an extremely covert yet nasty form of psychological intimidation.

I doubt this guy will get back to me because his ploy was easy to see through and he probably already knows that any further e-mails will be deleted. Truthfully, I think it's psychotic behavior and indicative of the FEDS who instigate this type of inhumane cruelty to others. One thing's for certain. I know what I have witnessed in regard to the extreme violations of my Civil Rights and those of my Family. And these FEDS are doing their best to cover up one hell of a conspiracy!

I have documented some of the worst violations ever perpetrated against an American citizen, and by not one, but at least three different federal agencies -- FBI, NSA and the Department Of Homeland Security. Not to mention the goonsquads of professional gangstalkers that they have employed to harass me, or the complete infiltration of my community and very own neighborhood to take part in the aforesaid psywarfare tactics.

The Bush Adminstration has allowed for the creation of an offshoot of the original gangstalker for hire. It's called the community watch police informant groups who are nothing but vigilante gangstalkers who take part in the psycholgical harassment of those targeted. These people despite what they may delude themselves into believing are not helping law enforcement.

They are taking part in criminal activity -- and they are SNEAKY in the ways in which they go about doing it. Most of their attacks are done in such a way in which to give them plausible deniability since what they are doing is criminal, and if caught in an undeniable crime, they could be arrested. They know this, so they are very careful to stick to their gang stalking protocols to prevent this from happening.

The FEDS are now using my neighbors to do most of their dirty work for them so that they can redirect attention away from my claims against them. It's a typical federal SMOKESCREEN that they set off to get everybody looking in another direction, while they slither away. And of course everytime I document someother form of harassment that they have engineered, they throw a little more shit on the fire just to keep things stirred up so that people will pay attention not to the crimes that the FEDS have committed, but instead, to the people whom they are targeting for this harassment.

As for the stalking victim who recently allowed himself to be used by these thugs to take part in my harassment I have the following comment:

You think you have problems Gerry? Try having these federal scumbags spying on you 24/7/365 as a vendetta for one of their own agents, and you will truly understand what living in a nightmare is. If your stalkers were being orchestrated by the FEDS you would not even be able to have contact with stalking groups unless they were being used as provocateurs in the FEDS attacks on you.

You would become COMPLETELY ISOLATED! No Family, friends or community.

I am sorry for what you are being put through, but I guarantee you that you are not isolated the way that I am. And if you think that I am exaggerating, take a look at Geral Sosbee's Website and see how the FBI has made him a pariah within his own community just for reporting criminal activity within the bureau. While noone who's being gangstalked is having an easy time, I will guarentee you that when the FEDS are behind it, you are being harassed worse then anyone else, simply because the FEDS have the authority and financial wherewithall to destroy your reptuation and relationships in ways in which your average stalkers simply do not.

And they do this to people whom they cannot legally prosecute -- innocent people who have not been arrested, tried or convicted of any crimes. So how can this be happening in the United States?

What the FEDS have perpetrated here is an outright LIE and they are using the media to get away with it. As for those around me, they fall into three categories:

Those who they are using coercion to intimidate into cooperating (Family); Those they are instigating into taking part in this stalking behavior through black propaganda (Former friends, neighbors and community); And finally those who are professional stalkers, who in some way are getting financially compensated for taking part.

Again, let me take a moment to remind the readers of something here since the FEDS and those taking part in this harassment seem to have forgotten about it. While having my Civil Rights this badly violated, I have never been arrested, charged, tried or convicted of any crimes. Yet, I am being harassed on a daily basis and have been overtly attacked with psychological warfare for the past three years, while having been covertly spied on, stalked, and sabotaged for much longer - perhaps 25 years -- not to mention being assaulted with psychotronic weaponry, which includes V2K technology. Not one minute of my life has been private in all this time. Not one thought has been private, since the FEDS use their remote neural technology to decode my every though. And that does not include the insertion of their own thoughts into my mind by way this technology.


And if you think that this couldn't happen to you, think again, because it can.

Imagine what happens when the FEDS make a situation personal and decide to toss someone's Civil Rights out the window and you will understand just how extreme their violations against me have been. They canvass an entire community back in 2003 and come up with up nothing against me. So what do these federal weasles do then? They decide to go back to when I was born. Start looking for kids who I went to Kindergarten with and anyone else who they can manipulate into taking part in their demonization campaign to discredit me.

KINDERGARTEN!!!

And these Federal bastards will deny it. The reality of this situation is that after spying on me for more than two decades, they could come up with nothing of substance to arrest to me for.

Keep in mind this is taking into account that they were spying on me 24/7/365 by way of the NSA's remote neural monitoring program. Now when the feds can't find anything of substance to arrest you for when they are watching you on your own toilet for decades exactly what the HELL ARE THEY DOING???


I think that this is one HELL of a GOOD QUESTION!!!

And this is why created a Website to document this harassment. Because the US Government in this country is no longer at all concerned about democracy or Civil Rights -- not mine, nor anyone elses. It has instead become a perversion of good government, where those in power are above the very laws that apply to the rest of us and immune from prosecution -- no checks and balances -- no judicial process. This is the only way that they could have gotten away with crimes as extensive as those perpetrated against me.

George W. Bush is a prime example of this problem.

They do what they want breaking the laws of this land and routinely get away with it. And the FBI is another example of this abuse, since its agents operate with complete impunity to commit crimes, and are free of the checks and balances that the Constitution calls for to keep them operating fairly and within the laws of this country.

In giving the FBI this kind of unparalleled power Congress has created a Monster that the American people should be very fearful of, since they are the primary target of this organization and its modern day COINTELPRO tactics.

To the FBI the truth is whatever they decide it is. And they will use their power to silence those with extreme prejudice, who attempt to challenge them and this Government's status quo.

In reality you will never find an organization that violates both Civil and Human Rights worse than the FBI does. Don't take my word for it. Just type in COINTELPRO on the Internet and see for yourself. Expect several months of researching if you do, because this organization has been violating Civil Rights for nearly a century and it has left a trail of complete devastation in its wake.

We are talking about some Wickedly Sick Bastards Here -- unless you consider using psychological warfare to torture people to death normal behavior, because the FBI, NSA, CIA, DoD and Homeland Security do.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick