Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My Response To A Financial Solicition By Amnesty International

Date: Thu 28 Sep 2006 02:55:43 AM EDT
From: Jim jimmarino@myway.com
To: admin-us@aiusa.org
Subject: Contribution to Amnesty International


To: Larry Wilcox
Amnesty International

When Amnesty International can acknowledge and offer some meaningful help in regard to my harassment and those of millions of others who are being tortured both physically and psychologically by the US Government's "SECRET" non lethal satellite weapons, I'd be happy to join your group. Unfortunately, until Amnesty International, the ACLU and other Civil Rights organizations are able to both acknowledge and address these horrifying situations, your groups will continue to be more symbolic than anything else, offering no real practical solutions to these problems. That is not to say that we don't need the ACLU and AI. We most certainly do.

However, the stranglehold that the corrupt government officials in the Bush Adminstration have placed on you is keeping you from doing the meaningful work that you should be able to.

Please take a look at my Website to have a better understanding of what I have been subjected to by the miscreants who work for US Intelligence. I am not delusional, nor am I a criminal. So why should a Website like mine be necessary? Simple. The US Government is violating my Civil Rights on a daily basis and if I don't speak up about it, noone is going to do it for me.

James F. Marino
US Government Mind Control Target/ Activist
http://www.9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick