Sunday, July 30, 2006

Gang Stalking Tactics -- A Primer

I had documented this on my Angelfire Website which was lost when the FBI and Homeland Security recently had the site deleted. Why? The excuse was that it violated Angelfire's Terms Of Service. The real reason was that it documented the FBI's crimes against my Family and self in great detail, and that the site was starting to get hundreds of views per day -- something that the FBI did not want happening, since it is doing everything possible to find ways of preventing me from describing the extreme ways in which it has violated both our Civil Rights as well as every single Human Rights law in existence.

Make no mistake about this. The violations of both the US Constitution and Bill Of Rights that my family and I have been subjected to are amongst the worst in this country's 230 year history. This is in no way an exaggeration. I am referring to being spied on for more than 200,000 consecutive hours (roughly 25 years time).

To further put this into perspective, I am referring to being watched from the time I was roughly 20 years of age to the age of 46 (my present age). I have been watched every nanosecond of the past 25 years -- a time span encompassing more than half of my life!!!! And in that time I have also been subjected to having my brain electronically tapped into by the National Security Agency, having every thought scanned and numerous manipulations of my thought processes done, the result of this extreme and treasonous act. Keep in mind that I have no criminal record, nor am have I ever been arrested, charged, convicted or imprisoned for any crimes. So who the hell are these people to have the audacity to commit such FASCIST crimes against me??

And there are numerous other TI's who can make the same claim, while millions of other Americans who have been subjected to these violations but have not yet been made aware of them, because their present mode of being spied on and stalked is still covert, will abruptly realize that they too are being watched. And it is then that these stalkers who have watched them in silence will move into their overt mode of attact, in which they will become extremely noticeable to the Targeted Individuals, pursuing the use of psychological warfare and directed energy weapons to destoy them both physically and psychologically.

I should also add that for years I have been subjected to the NSA's remote neural monitoring technology, having my thoughts both read and manipulated through V2K or synthetic telepathy as it is otherwise known.

Obviously, the implications of violations to both human and civil rights here is brought to an entirely new level, since once the Government uses technology to remotely and electronically invade the thoughts of its citizens, it has created for itself a vastly different genre of criminal activity, which must now be addressed.

The following are some of the techniques that I have experienced since the overt stalking of my person began.

Street Theater -- This is a common tactic used by these perps to attack those they target. The TI is always subjected to hearing conversations that are above a normal decible level assuring that the TI makes note of them. These conversations always contain information about the TI's personal life, and are done so that the TI knows that they are under 24 hour surveillance within their own homes. They are also done to keep the TI on edge all the time.

These attacks appear to be orchestrated at the federal, state and local levels of government, and even your own family, friends and community can be coerced or manipulated into taking part in them. Remember this: If the feds can use a black propaganda campaign to brainwash the public into believing that Osama Bin Laden was responsible for the attacks on 9-11, or that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone shooter in the Kennedy Assassination, they will have little problem creating black propaganda campaigns to demonize TI's with the public.

Anything we do is fair game to them. They can give us whatever label they want and we will not be free to publicly defend ourselves because this deception goes on behind the scenes. Why does it? Because the feds are well aware that we have not committed serious crimes, and that they must move to entrapment and psychological warfare to break us down. What they are doing to us in the way of psychological warfare and denial of Due Process should be defined as exactly what it is -- EXTREME criminal activity.

Color Stalking -- The Gang Stalker's use of certain colors to gain the attention of a Targeted Individual. Common colors for me have been Red, Yellow, Green, Blue and Orange. These colors have been on the clothing that the stalkers have worn as well as the automobiles that they drive; they can even include fruit such as bananas or grapefruit (yellow), oranges (orange), limes (green) etc. While the perp's use of these colors is open to question I have come to see them as meaning yellow for coward; green for envy, blue for depression, red for other communist or death. Note that these are my intepretations, and that these colors are used for thousands of people being stalked so they may have different meanings to different people.

Noise Stalking -- This is a real popular tactic for the organized stalkers -- the honking of horns is a common characteristic when the stalker passes the TI's residence. For me other noise stalking has consisted of cars with damaged mufflers, motorcycles, Police car and Fire Department sirens going off routinely, car doors being slammed, burglar alarms being set off, neighbors having loud conversations or even screaming at the tops of their lungs. Also cars gunning their engines and screeching their tires and playing loud music at all hours of the night. Neighbors or perps (many times the same thing) pulling up alongside eachother in their vehicles directly in front of a TI's residence to have a staged conversation as a part of gangstalking street theatrics.

Phone Stalking -- I actually got rid of my phone over this one. The Stalkers use the TI's phone as a source of attack. Not only do these DIGUSTING PIGS listen to what we say while we are on our phones -- they also make prank phone calls at all hours of the night, as well as using perps who speak in foreign languages, in efforts to frustrate us because we cannot understand what they are saying -- it's a futile battle to try to . Phone bills can also be manipulated with overcharges causing yet another in an endless series of orchestrated events done to anger the TI. In this case the TI's phone will be disconnected and reconnected -- anything to damage your reputation and your credit will be done. The goal is to make you appear to be unreliable.

And these billing problems can occur with credit cards as well. I had all of my credit cards cancelled without notice. When I called for a reason as to why I was given none. A few days later a credit card notice came in the mail to alert me to the fact that one of my credit cards had not been cancelled. The perps liked to interfere with the use of my credit cards because it offered them yet another opportunity to make me appear unreliable. Ths situation became so problematic that I would actually have to check to see if my cards were still in good standing every time I would use them.

This became a significant problem when I would order a meal out , simply because if I did not check the status of the credit car I was using, the card would automatically be rejected when I went use it to pay for a meal. This happened several times. The final straw came when I was having lunch with my parents and a few friends at a very expensive restaurant. I took the check only to find that my card was not accepted. Keep in mind that a few days earlier it had been used in another restaurant without any problem. This was done not just to inconvenience me, but to embarass me in front of my family and friends. My Dad picked up the tab and I later reimbursed him for it with cash.

A word to the wise -- if you are a TI, get rid of your credit cards. They will become just another target for your perp's to attack. Besides without them, I find that I spend a lot less money. And given the fact that a key goal of the feds is to bankrupt all TI's, cutting this venue of attack off is as good a place as any to begin.

Just a few weeks ago, I received a renewal for this credit card in the mail which I promptly cut up with a pair of scissors. I have been jerked around enough by this federal SCUM and am not giving them any additional venues or opportunities in which to do so.

Note: My credit was excellent prior to the increase in this harrassment which occured in the Spring of 2003. I also had not had a speeding ticket in 13 years, yet once this harassment began ended up getting two within the span of 10 days. I should add that because of this blatant setup, I have now been forced to pay a $300 surcharge to keep my license, which is spread out over the next 3 years. And of course my insurance company is benefitting nicely because this gangstalking has me driving far less then usual. When you are being stalked every venue is a point of harassment -- and there is no legality involved -- no rule of law -- and lowlife thugs assaulting you and your Civil Rights.

Mobbing -- This can happen at the workplace, or any other public venue. The earliest I noticed it was during the early 1980's but it became much worse by the late 1990's. By then I would be stared down by many people I never met, smirked at, scowled at, crowded by people as I was walking, etc. Restaurants became a major attack. I would be scowled at by waiters and patrons whom I had never met in the past. And as time went by my food would be either over cooked or under cooked in very noticable ways. If I went to a fast food place I would find myself becoming very fatigued afterwards. Was my food drugged or was I being hit at the time with directed energy? In any event I have not eaten out in close well over a year, because I can certain that these perps will try to poison me if I do.

My parents belong to a small yacht club which they have been members of since the 1970's. We had many good times there over the 1970's but in the early 1980's I began getting scowls from people whom I had known for years. Others members whom I did not know would also stare or scowl.

All I kept thinking was why are these people so pissed off, since I know that I have never done anything to them? On a few outings when I would be on my mooring people from a house adjacent to where I was would come out and point over at me smirking. Obviously this was done as yet another form of stalking, but back then I had no idea what this phenomenon was, much less that the US Federal Intelligence community was behind it. It was not until the feds became overt about this stalking that I suddenly realized so many odd things that happened to me in the past 25 years, which I thoughtof as just strange coincidences, were in reality all related.

Vehicle Stalking -- This stalking is typical of the type used by FBI vehicle surveillance teams. This happens every time a TI leaves their home. Even during the daytime they are stalked by vehicles that have their headlights on and are crowded or mobbed by these vehicles in the same ways that they are when TI's are in a store, or walking on the sidewalk or other public venue.

Many times these vehicles will have personalized license plates conveying a theme that the perps want the TI's to see as part of their psychological warfare campaign against them. Again color stalking is involved here, and the use of several different color vehicles can be used to convey a theme. Sometimes this stalking can get out of hand and the perps will physically assault a TI, or visa versa.

I have been crashed into on several occasions in what were no doubt FBI or stalkers operating at their direction, including being sideswiped in 1988 by a Postal worker who claimed that he fell asleep behind the wheel (directed energy?). I have also been crashed into from behind while sitting in traffic on the Cross Bronx Expressway going from NY to NJ back in either 2000 or 2001, and again crashed into and nearly knocked to the ground in July of 2005 while sitting on my motorcycle waiting for a traffic light to change. The feds are clearly using my ability to drive and my vehicles as yet another area in their attacks on me. I have also been run off the road on more than one occasion, cut off repeatedly in traffic, bumped at traffic lights, and sustained property damage on at least 4 separate occasions from these attacks. I have another blog on this Website documenting this all the way back to the early 1980's, which can be accessed below:

http://www.9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com/2006/07/fbi-and-staged-car-wreck.html



And this stalking of vehicles can also take place with TI's who own and ride bicycles. In 1983 I was riding my racer style bike when the derailer broke. I began to walk the bike back home (roughly two miles away) when some college aged kids saw me and pulled over. I continued walking. Soon after I heard doors opening as the rowdy group exited the car. One said something to the effect of let's get him. Another one chimed in, let's beat the shit out of him.

Of course by this time I was at least 75 to 100 yards away. I heard at least 5 voices in total. The real issue is that if these kids wanted a real confrontation they had the means and numbers in which to have one. I was walking a busted bike home; there were five of them and they had a car.

Yet nothing ever came of the situation. This happened around 1983, at a time when I was experiencing a number of strange occurences. Now I realize that I was targeted for organized stalking even way back then, and that none of these situations had occured by coincidence.

Other situations included having a male prostitute proposition me while I was parked in a lot off the Henry Hudson Parkway, doing paper work. Another time included a woman who appeared to be mentally ill seek me out in a loaded railroad car, and proceed to grab my arm and then hold it to the point where by the end of the ride she had cut off the circulation to my hand. The entire ride she appeared to be terrified and shaking like the proverbial leaf. Once we arrived at the station she thanked me for calming her down, then quickly arose as if nothing at all had ever happened and proceeded down the aisle to the nearest exist. About a month later I saw this same woman on the train speaking perfectly fine with others. However, when she noticed me she immediately acted as though she were mentally impaired again.

Still another odd situation was when I had someone call out to me as I was leaving work one evening. I had opened my mouth to yawn and had not covered it as I would usually do. A man walking by my building quickly yelled out, "hey didn't your mama ever tell you to close your mouth when you yawn?" All I could think of at the time was who is this nut job, and since we were not aquainted where did he get off making any comments to me, much less a negative one? From the early '80's on these types of strange occurences became common place. Had I not become critically ill and bedridden on an off for most the 1990's, I am certain that these attacks would have taken on a more aggressive tone long before they did. This is how the FEDS operate
-- illegally and without Due Process.

Another time I had forgotten my wallet in my office desk. When I came back to collect it, it was gone, my desk draw being left slightly ajar. However, interestingly enough, the only credit card I had had been taken out of the wallet and left in my desk drawer. Strange as this is, it gets even stranger. A few minutes later I received a phone call from a building across the street from a security guard claiming to have found my wallet in a trash bin. At the time I was very grateful to have the wallet returned, given that it was a gift from my Dad. So grateful in fact, that I completely forgot to ask this guard how it was that he knew who I was, since my wallet had been stripped clean even of the mini calculator that had been placed in it. There was no Identification in the card, so how did he know to call me?

Yet another time on my way to work there was a homeless person standing in the middle of the street screaming at passers by and swinging his fist at them. While most people paid him little attention (and barely avoided him) I took great pains to leave a wide berth between us. So while those walking closer to him were untouched, this person decided to run to me swinging at me with his fist in the process. I blocked his punch and threw him down in the street, leaving him to scream obscenities at me as I walked on looking for a police officer.

On the next block I located one, and we quickly returned to the spot where only a minute or so earlier I had been assaulted. However this homeless person was no longer there. For someone who appeared to be drunk he was certainly able to flee the scene in a hurry. Since researching gangstalking I have also learned about how perps use the role of bums in their attacks on TI's. And it appears that this attack on me was just one of what would become decades worth of unanticipated assaults (some however subtle) in the FEDS's attempts to destroy me psychologically. And they almost succeeded.

Also during this time the car my Dad and I used to commute to the station with was suddenly stolen, yet returned two weeks later, stripped of some parts but in otherwise good working order. When was the last time you had a car stolen and returned to the same general area that it was stolen from only weeks later? Sounds strange? Not if you're a TI where situations like these are a common occurence.

Make no mistake about this - organized stalking is a crime and done with the intention of driving the target insane or to such rage that they commit an act which is both punishable in a criminal and civil sense. The FBI and Homeland Security are usually the ones pulling the strings here, however, it can also be done by corporations and others who have the connections and financial wherewithall to hire people who should be termed as exactly what they are: professional organized stalkers. When you are paid to do a job you are referred to as a professional. Since these people who stalk us do so for a living, the term professional organized stalking is quite appropriate.

Some of these people are law enforcement, yet others are civilians. One thing's for certain, TI's must have ticked someone off, because what we are being subjected to appears to be the work of organized criminals even within the US Federal Intelligence community. A former stalker who turned whistle blower by the name of David Lawson, wrote an excellent book on stalking. Lawson reported that at one time he was sitting in a a restaurant booth when he overheard other stalkers claiming that they could get away with things that even the police could not, and that even many police officers were afraid of them.

Cyber Stalking -- Here, the perps follow you all over the Internet looking to entrap you. A favorite setup of theirs (especially for males) is to have agents posing as children contact you in efforts to set you up as a pedophile -- the pedophile labeling is a favorite of the feds simply because it will enable them to polarize a target's community against them. This is just one of many common tactics that the feds use in their entrapment schemes.

Over a seven year period I was repeatedly approached while online by several feds doing this, having no idea at the time that they were feds. I just kept thinking that they were pesky kids with too much time on their hands -- afterall the Internet is replete with kids looking to get into mischief -- of course not all children do, but plenty enjoy the freedoms that the Internet offers and can abuse it. Alot of adults do, so why not kids? I always sent them off in the nicest way I knew how, trying to be polite. I did, however, find it strange that these kids would somehow manage to find me online while I was either doing research on chronic Lyme disease (something I have suffered with since 1993), surfing the Web or chatting with others. I kept thinking, why so many kids? How are they getting my screenname? Now I know that it was a setup by the feds all along -- one of many.


Moreover, some of them would actually become nasty when I showed no interest in keeping up a conversation with them, sometimes swearing at me or calling me names -- little did I know at the time that these were not kids at all, but federal agents looking to entrap me as they do with so many others whom they target. The reality is that if I had done anything wrong I would have been arrested a long time ago.

This isn't about justice or the law. This is about a federal intelligence community that believes it has the right to sabotage people's lives, demonize them to their families, friends and communities, and deny them their Constitutional Rights as well as those to privacy and due process. These feds are not Americans -- they are FASCISTS.

I have been to the FBI's Website and noticed that there is an area there which mentions that a primary concern of the FBI is the protection and preservation of Civil Rights. To anyone who has been targeted by the FBI for its modern day COINTELPRO activities, they know that this statement of the FBI's is an OUTRIGHT LIE. This organization exists to subvert the US Constitution and violate the Civil Rights of the American citizenry. Its primary function is to maintain the status quo in America, employing covert forms of terrorism if necessary, to ensure that the Illuminati's plans for the New World Order are followed through with as little interruption as possible.

Some of the FBI's most current crimes include aiding and abetting George W. Bush and the PNAC in the 9-11 attacks on the Pentagon and World Trade Center, as well as obstructing justice by not only preventing FBI Deputy Director John O'Neill from following crucial leads in regard to what would turn out to be that attacks on 9-11, but also orchestrating his murder, by ensuring that O'Neill take a sweetheart job as head of security at the World Trade Center, in which he would perish on his first day on the job. Moreover, the FBI has also played a role in covering up several terrorist attacks which occured during the 1980's and 1990's including the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, the original attack on the WTC in 1993, the Murrah Building bombing in 1995, the missle attack on TWA Flight 800 in 1996, the Egypt Air Crash in 1998, and 9-11. This organization is despicable.

Brighting
The Gang-Stalkers' use of car headlights to blind the Targeted Individual -- I have had this happen on numerous occasions. Several times automobiles would park at the top of the hill near my home and shine their headlights into my bedroom window at all hours of the night. Eventually tiring of it, I got out my boat spotlight and shone it in the eyes of the perpetrators until they left my neighborhood. I did not want to do it, but I was sick of them using this tactic several nights a week. I have noticed that when one of these stalking tactics fails, these perps immediately move on to another one.

Other episodes of brighting that I have experienced include having someone with auxillary lighting atop their SUV deliberately shine them in my eyes, as well as cars on the road purposely flashing their high beams at me rather then dimming them as they should. How do you cope with it? Hit them with your car's high beams and see how they like to be blinded while they are driving. Also cars following with their headlights on even during the day time is very typical of these stalking tactics. These perps want you to know that you are being singled out and they want you off balance and terrified all the time. If they can accomplish this they will force you to lose your concentration which will then result in you making your own mistakes -- this is a real bonus for them - they love to watch a TI get flustered as it greatly enhances their sadistic enjoyment.

Also note that psychological triggers such as words, phrases and objects used by the perps as psychological warfare against TI's are a mainstay for these perps in their attacks on us. Triggers can apply to just about any word, phrase or object one can think of and also include different types of foods which are used to convey a certain thought to the TI. It is amazing how many foods can have negative connotations -- For example -- Turkey, Ham, Fruit, Nuts, Baloney, Pineapple, Coconut etc.. You get the idea.

Other strange occurences that many TI's and some Alien Abductees have reported:

Finding that an electrical component in their home which had been broken for a long period of time suddenly and inexplicably began working again, without having been repaired by the owner.

I have a bathroom inwall electric fan manufactured by the Electromode company in the 1950's, which seized up more than 20 years ago. 4 years ago, it began functioning again without ever being repaired. My nephew turned this fan on and for the first time in over 20 years it began to work fine. When I asked him about it, all he could say was that he went to flip the switch and the fan began to work. This is typical of some abductees who claim that old kitchen appliances, TV sets, radios and other electrical devices that had been broken mysteriously begin to operate again without explanation. However given that I am now aware of being gangstalked, I must wonder if my nephew (even unbenownst to him at the time) was deliberately used to gaslight me.

Turning TV's and radios on and off as a source of annoyance to the target is also common with gang stalking. I have had this happen numerous times. I would be watching TV and the channel would suddenly change by itself, or the TV would turn itself off. In other instances the TV would actually turn itself on. On many occasions the cable box would lock up and need to be reset.

The programming itself was intercepted by the NSA and inserted in its place was the NSA's own propaganda programming which would freeze the content of what the feds wanted me to see until I would turn on the TV. Now imagine changing from one TV station to the next 40 or 50 times only to find that each of the programs, commercials etc. had been frozen and ready to run exactly where the feds wanted you to see them.

For example Tom Cruise's movie "The Last Samurai" had a segment where he made the statement "you won't believe what their weapons can do." I took this to mean that the feds were trying to impress me with extent of their weapons. I have witnessed hundreds if not thousands of examples of this aspect of the fed's use of TV programming as a form of psychological warfare. This was the only part of the commercial that I saw repeatedly. Many TV commercials were used in this way, where I would not see the entire commercial, but instead only the part which contained either phrases or visuals of what they want me to take note of.


A few examples of this type of programming:

Watching an auto race where only one of the drivers was talked about the entire time, and only his car being shown even though he was way back in the pack.

Footage of African American football players staring at the camera with angry looks on their faces.

Very odd programs such as "the world's ugliest room" where they set about to search for the world's most unappealing rooms.

Another program where an adult dressed in diapers and wearing fake ears and nose to make him look demonic was hunched over and walking around a TV stage.

Seeing a myriad of programs bordering on the extremely bizzare. Many times I would be watching a program which would never return after the commercial break. Either the screen would go blank or I would find myself in the midst of another program that was already underway. Many times I would also get up to use the bathroom only to find that the TV had either been turned off or to a different station once I had returned.

Another example of this weirdness was The Wheel Of Fortune program where every contestant who spun ended up bankrupt -- this went on for at least the entire first segment of the program. I tuned out afterwards realizing that it was yet another perp trick to waste my time and attack my psyche.

I also noticed movies that had the beginning parts edited. In one instance the film was edited so that the original actors did the same scenes over, but when they were significantly older. I had this happen with Roman Polanski's movie Frantic. Here the first 20 mintues were removed and the scene completely reshot in which Harrison Ford and Betty Buckley were still in the scene but at least 20 years older, and joking around throughout it. It was immediately clear that the scene was a spoof. I just wanted to know why I had never seen it before. I kept thinking "did they spoof the entire movie like this?"

After all these are two big stars and expensive to keep the meter running on. However, when the program returned from commercial break, it resumed with the original film -- Harrison and Betty being at least 20 years younger. Why did the NSA choose this program? Well it may have had something to do with my having watched it on video the day before. The TV programming had become so erratic that I had given up on it and decided to watch all of the videos we had at home instead. When those were done I was eventually forced to resume watching the NSA's demented programming.

Now this is where things get very interesting. One day I was laying out on a fallen tree in the woods behind my home and looking up at this oddly shaped branch. The following day I turned on the TV and what did I see, but a still photo of the branch on the TV screen. Not something similar, but the exact vision that I'd seen the day before.

All I could think of at the time was , now they are actually watching what I see through my own eyes!!! They really are trying to drive me crazy!!. Of course it would be another year and a half before I would learn about the NSA's remote neural monitoring program, and how synthetic telepathy can be used to tap into the visual cortex of the brain, so that NSA cryptologists can see what their targets are seeing by decoding these images, which are transmitted from the optic nerves of one's eyes to the visual cortex of their brains. Of course the NSA is never going to admit to the existence of this technology or that they are using it on the public, because if they did, they would find themselves being subjected to the largest lawsuit in US History.

It's also interesting to note that for an organization that's supposed to be so secret that NSA insiders used to joke that its acronym stood for NO Such Agency, much of the contents of John St. Clair Akwei's lawsuit, which describes its remote neural monitoring technology can be found over the Internet. While this would make it accessible to all Internet users, the fact is that only a minute percentage of the population in this country would even to think to look for such a thing. And that given the Internet's more than 2 BILLION Websites, the probability of accidentally stumbling onto John Akwei's Website would be akin to looking for the proverbial needle in the haystack.

But one must wonder, if this technology is at least half a century old and has been implemented on the American people for the past 25 years, is the NSA ready to replace it with something more complex, and allowing us a view of RNM to derail us? If so, it certainly won't be the first time.

The NSA should be sued for what it has done to us, as remote neural monitoring technology is a clear act of a TREASON against the American people. This is an EVIL organization and in many respects even worse than the FBI or CIA -- well the FBI -- let's put it on par with the CIA in terms of the commision of horrible crimes against humanity, because the CIA is right down there having committed atrocities that would stun most people. And the FBI is not a hell of a lot better.

As for the NSA's manipulation of electrical signals, I also have an old Bose Wave Radio which gets turned on and off from time to time -- I have also found that the clock within this radio is manipulated remotely to set the time forward or backward of where it should be. One night I actually saw the time advancing by itself without my doing so. I was in bed, and the remote for the Wave Radio was next to my computer printer, so there is no way that I could have done this. Like so many other odd occurences, it was probably done by way of NSA satellite.

Any object with electricity can be remotely manipulated in this way. Many TI's have noticed that when they go to a window within their homes that a light from a neighbor's home will suddenly turn on (or off depending on the situation). While some of the neighbors may take part in these attacks, it is highly improbable that they would wait up until 3AM, for you to use your bathroom night after night, as many TI's have reported, just to set off their porch or garage lights. It is far more likely that the NSA or some other Government agency with access to satellite technology is doing this. It is a commonly reported phenomenon by other TI's.

They have done this to the motion sensitive lights on my home for the past several years. Having these lights set off in the middle of the night became so problematic that it was easier just to keep them off all the time, which defeated the purpose and expense of having them installed.

Of course, most TI's will also tell you that the Government will attack their computers by way of satellite as well --- slowing their processors down -- locking up their Internet connections -- and both adding and removing files from the computer -- in some cases TI's have reported that some of the files they had on their computers had been locked so that they were no longer able to access them -- especially files that documented their harassment.

I even had the computer screen on my monitor go from a white background to a yellow one for about 24 hours, simply because these fascists that we call federal intelligence did not like what I was writing about them. I have also had my computer processor slowed to a crawl, my keyboard function retarded to the point where as I type, the characters don't appear on the screen as I am typing them, but instead a second or so later -- this is happening to me right now, and it is very easy to make a mistake while being forced to type this way. It makes typing up a blog take much much longer then usual -- obviously this is the fed's intention. And this has been a common problem for the past 8 or so months, when the feds found yet another venue in their attacks on me.

While not every aspect of what I have mentioned here is common between TI's and alien abductees, the phenomenon of people hearing voices in their heads and experiencing scenes which play out in their minds while they are captive to them is common, amongst both TI's and alien abductees. I have experienced this many times as have a myriad of other TI's. Now it is clear that my tormenters are defininetly US Federal Government employees working for the NSA, FBI and quite possibly other agencies within the Intelligence community -- quite possibly even the Department of Defense.

However, while some of what alien abductees report as being voices and visions in their heads is clearly of an extra terrestrial nature, it also evident that at least some of it is being done by humans working for the Military, who are using an electronic form of mind reading and influencing known as synthetic telepathy, to manipulate their thoughts and actions. I have also read of well known alien abductees such as the late Dr. Karla Turner, describing these experiences as well as hearing tapping, clicking and banging noises in her own home, however never finding the source.

I have experienced all of these as well. Dr. Turner also commented on being followed by what she thought was the Military and that after her abductions began, helicopters were frequently flown over her home, she would receive prank phone calls, and be kept in a constant state of fear. Sounds like something the Pentagon (DoD) would have had a hand in. Moreover, the DoD' s baby brother, the NSA has the technology to by way of satellite, broadcast thoughts into one's mind (synthetic telepathy), as well as create holograms within one's own home which can appear frighteningly real. Did Karla at any time experience ET/Military involvement which she may have quite understandably mistaken for ET involvement alone?

Before I comment any further I should state that I believe that Karla was telling the truth about her abductions and that I certainly do believe that Extra Terrestrial life not only exists but is more than likely living covertly among humans on this planet. I am just wondering how much of a role the US Military played in Karla and her family's experiences, as it seems obvious to me that they were very much involved in what she and her family were put though.

Before her tragic and untimely death in 1996, Karla had repeatedly said that those abductees that she had interviewed had received threatening phone calls from unidentified persons warning them to stay away from her. Karla herself even reported receiving anonymous threats to stop investigating UFO abductions or suffer the consequences.

I think that there can be little doubt at this point that the possibility exists that Karla's death was no accident, given that she developed a fast spreading and deadly form of cancer shortly after her last reported abduction. This would appear to have been convenient for the US Federal Government, given that Karla had taken on a world wide prominence in the field of UFOlogy as a respected researcher, and who had quite obviously become quite a thorn in the side of the FEDS and their UFO disinformation campaign. The real issue here is did the FEDS themselves murder Karla or have their alien associates do so?

I, too regularly have helicopters and non commerical looking aircraft flying directly over my home, and back in the early 1990's actually witnessed a group of 6 of the infamous black helicopters flying past me at dusk, as I sailed my Cape Dory sloop on Long Island sound.

As was typical of other sightings of such aircraft, there were no indentifiable registration numbers on these aircraft, they flew silently without any visible lights on the front or sides and had just one red tail light on each of the sterns of these aircraft. This is not a second hand report that you are reading here. I saw these craft with my own eyes and they do exist.

While I could write volumes on what I have been subjected to as a Government gang stalking/mind control target, you the readers have gotten enough of an idea of what it's like from what has been written in today's blog. Note that the Government aspect of stalking in my situation is extreme in nature because I am being attacked by an FBI agent named Raymond Migliore who has for the past 25 years used the FBI, NSA and in more recent years, Department Of Homeland Security in his attacks on me. Ray is a cowardly thug who belongs in a federal prison. He is typical of the corruption within the FBI and a stain on American Juris Prudence and the US Constitution.

A note to John: I am aware that the perps are hard at work in their attempts to use you as another perp in their attacks on me -- this indicates serious desperation on their part looking to gain a stronghold, where one no longer exists for them. Also note that I am not holding it against you and will continue to send you information I deem to be helpful in our battles with this EVIL. In their attacks on me and my family, these perps who belong to the NSA, FBI and Homeland Security on down to my neighbors and the rest of my community, have all become unindicted felons, guilty of some horrendous criminal activity. And I will not rest until I have exposed each and every one of them for the miscreants that they are. The FEDS in particular are positively EVIL.

2 Comments:

Blogger AJH said...

This is a thoughtful and serious piece of which you should be proud. As far as I know (caveats on that one now), I haven't done anything untoward (or "against" you), and I have no intention to do so. As I see it, we are in the same boat, with differing degrees and kinds of torment, in the past and presently.

Nor do I see anything that you have directed at me in any pejorative (negative) way.

Regards, AJH

9:42 PM  
Blogger James F. Marino said...

John, unfortunately for both of us, your comments are typical of the triggers that only the feds could have furnished you with.

It makes no sense to belabor this
because unwitting or otherwise you have been coopted into their subtle use of words as an instrument of attack.

And why should this be a surprise as it has happened without exclusion hundreds of times in the past three years.

I will continue to furnish you with helpful references and moral support when I can, knowing full well that the federal cesspool we refer to as US Intelligence is behind the invisible wall of deceit here. You are from what I can tell, a decent man who has had a lousy hand of cards dealt him.

And I will never attack someone like that even if they attempt to attack me. I am still annoyed with myself for losing my temper with another TI the other day who was guilty of doing the same TI/perp
twist. However, I still keep a watchful eye on her goings on, in an attempt to support her position whenever possible. She is being attacked mercilessly by the FBI
scum brigade in one of its many variations.

What we have here with Federal Intelligence is the nastiest most
mutated form of humankind to exist.

Through extreme brainwashing they have, like bacterial strains which mutate into more virulent ones having been exposed to antibiotic,
become a toxic presence in which all of humanity can be infected.

Only those who are both free in mind and spirit can avoid their grasp. And the battle of all TI's is to do so while the mainstream
public remains oblivious to what is going on behind the scenes.

Don't let these mesomorphs from Homeland Security or the FBI get to you as they have with so many others. Hitler had the same powerful influence, and took the souls of all but a few good people
when he murdered over 600,000 Jews
in the most brutal display of inhumanity ever documented.

If allowed to, these feds will exceed Hitler and his NAZI undertakings, since they are the handmaidens of the New World Order,
modern day NAZISM at its worst.

And they have already demonstrated that they can commit the most atrocious of crimes, yet be completely unphased by it.

I take George W. Bush's gang rape and murder the late Margie Schoedingerin which he was accompanied by FBI agents who not only failed to arrest Bush for these crimes, but aided and abetted him in the process by seeing to it that Margie was silenced for good.

Moreover, their complete lack of guilt in torturing us shows that they truly are sociopathic in their mindsets, and capable of
even the most horrific of crimes.

Stay strong...

Jim

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

untitled.bmp (image)

 

Wikio - Top Blogs

"The Mother Of All Black Ops" Earns A Wikio's Top Blog Rating

Julian Assange's WikiLeaks Alternative Media's Been Wrongfully Bankrupted By The U.S. Military Intelligence Complex

Rating for 9-11themotherofallblackoperations.blogspot.com

Website Of The Late Investigative Journalist Sherman Skolnick